• Zinc Member
Re: WMLute
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2008, 07:32:58 PM »
Very sorry to hear of Lute's loss. Get well soon Lute.  :aok

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2008, 08:09:10 PM »
<S>WMlute  best luck to ya. Glad to hear your OK.
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline lotus

• Zinc Member
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2008, 10:09:23 PM »
Talked to Lute yesterday/last night - he did go to the ER (finally) to get checked and get O2 - all's well as far as his general health is concerned.

His pc does work - having some issues with it - but it does boot up and run - and the hotel the Red Cross has put him up in until Monday is having technical internet issues.  So I continue to be his internet liason for the time being.

I have been reading him the posts that you continue to write on the threads here on the BBS - he is very touched by all the thoughts and fellow flyers he has heard from.  He expresses his thanks to you all.  I believe this has been a humbling experience for him.  (yeah - he'll hate that I said that outloud!)

I know how passionate Lute is about being able to log on and get a few sorties in, and I have often teased him about "playing airplane" with his friends.  He has always spoken highly of everyone in the AH Community - I can see why now.  You are a wonderful group of men and women that have rallied together to show your support and concern.  It is now my turn to salute you.  :salute Thank you.  Bless you all.

I will keep checking in with updates on his return to the virtual skies and recovery to "normalcy".

Offline AirFool

• Zinc Member
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2008, 10:18:44 PM »
Hey Lute,

Sorry to hear it. Glad your OK!

Best of luck getting things back together.

Offline 68falcon

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
      • 68th Lightning Lancers
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2008, 10:27:23 PM »
Very glad to hear he is alright.  :aok Please send my best wishes to him.
Commanding Officer
68th Lightning Lancers
Fear the Reaper no more. Fear the Lancers

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2008, 10:40:58 PM »
Wow ~ I'm glad he's safe. That sounded like it was pretty dangerous! Send him regards from TxDad & I.
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2008, 10:42:58 PM »
Im also glad he checked out OK.

My best wishes go out to him in to getting back on his feet soon. Cant wait to see him back in action  :aok
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2008, 12:01:17 AM »
i'm sorry to hear of your loss lute. going through something like this is very hard, i know from experience. rebuilding your home, your life, your belongings isn't as easy as people think. my house burnt down janurary 2005, we had a total loss, the kids lost their bikes that was too close to the house outside as well as my son's power wheel john deer gator. i will keep you in my thoughts and prayers lute, if you need anything please let me know. <<S>>
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2008, 12:07:41 AM »
Give me a Call Lute when u can.  I hope u still have my #.
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline HB555

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2008, 12:52:25 AM »
Lute,
I don't often prowl around in the O' Club where Lotus posted this message, but 4440 saw it and linked to a post in the CM Forums.
I am so very sorry to hear about your loss of "stuff" but am glad that we can thank the good Lord for your life.
Hope things get good for you again real soon, although the reality of it is that it will take you some time to recover.
Beagle Prayers from my family and I.

(Lotus,
Thanks for caring enough about that old fart to let us know, and feel free to keep the updates coming.)
Snoopy Bell

HB555 A gentleman, with a school boys heart, and crazy enough to think he is a cartoon dog.

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2008, 03:48:01 AM »
here here, best of luck ,,, I and hope ya get back on your feet faster then we did .

oh yea Craigslist is your best bet for fast free furniture ect...
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline McDeath

• Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2008, 08:03:37 AM »
Best of luck Lute, glad you are OK
flying as                     
Voudou  III/JG11 BOG
71Sqn./USMC
When we are done with you, you are going to wish your Daddy pulled out early!
"Then throw caution to the wind, buy a one way ticket to furball city and pop

Offline teufl

• Zinc Member
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2008, 10:17:37 AM »
Thank GOD you went to the hospital for O2, it is very dangerous especially if you actually have burned airways, believe me you dont want to go there brother!  I have seen it and it aint purty at all!.   Chris e mail me or give me a call   775-329-6037, I have taken 2 weeks off my wife just got home for her months stay at the hospital, so ill be around!       Skip :aok
It's not vulching, It's FIELD SUPPRESSION

Offline bsdaddict

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2008, 12:13:20 PM »
sorry 'bout your stuff but glad to hear you're safe, Lute.  Best of luck getting things back in order...  :salute

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2008, 12:32:30 PM »
IS good to hear that you are ok and health checked out to be OK  Lute, I know first hand what you are dealing with, just remember Friends and family are here for ya, and all material things can always be replaced.........one's life can not

Chin UP, Lute..... best wishes and thoughts for ya  :pray
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC