Author Topic: Thank You Democrats  (Read 1996 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
Thank You Democrats
« on: September 30, 2008, 10:52:18 AM »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
Re: Thank You Democrats
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 10:57:50 AM »
Because there's only one slightly conservative network.
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline Timofei

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 11:10:48 AM »
http://rightwingsparkle.blogspot.com/2008/09/this-is-when-youtube-really-comes-in.html

Why isn't this on every news channel right now?

Wab

Perhaps because something from "rightwing..blogspot.." does not sound very unbiased source ?
Proverbs 15:17 "Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred herewith."

Offline FrodeMk3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 11:11:25 AM »
Because there's only one slightly conservative network.

That's probably truer than anything. Another might be that it popped up on a blog...Sent directly in to the MSM offices, or someone like Bill O'Reilly, it might have gotten proper exposure.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2008, 11:16:50 AM »
That'll get yanked off youtube pretty quick.

Everybody knows how biased C-Span is, right?

Hey, let's get Dos Equis in here to tell us the Dems had absolutely nothing to do with it again. 
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2008, 11:20:47 AM »
Pretty damning video. :eek:
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2008, 11:21:33 AM »
I'll betcha this makes it into the Republican ad campaign.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2008, 11:22:14 AM »
Perhaps because something from "rightwing..blogspot.." does not sound very unbiased source ?

Those are clips off C-SPAN.  You think the Republicans used super-computer technology to artificially create images of those democrats saying that stuff?

Or do you admit the democrats involved did say exactly those things as recorded by C-SPAN?

Wab
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2008, 11:29:41 AM »
Its just sad that so many Americans mostly Dems, are so mislead about what has happened, nothing was made up about what was heard and seen, what other proof is needed.  The proof is in the pudding.....

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2008, 11:39:19 AM »

Did you bother to watch the video that was linked the in the blog?

I thought not.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2008, 11:44:57 AM »
The partisan bloodbath has yet to get spooled up to full carnage level.

As I was trying to fall asleep last night the thought intruded...

"will there be a government left after it finishes eating itself? Will Wall Street get away with getting the electorate to focus on the bozo's in washington, pointing fingers and laying blame, while they empty american homes and the tills of small businesses? Will americans figure out that the amateurs on capital hill are just cheerleaders and while we're focused on the wardrobe malfunction the CEO's that practiced accounting magic to obtain massive bonuses and strip investors are getting outta the stadium?"

Then I fell asleep... dreaming of the carnage on capitol hill.

This morning.. looks like the dream is coming true.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2008, 11:46:43 AM »
No crockett or Dos here yet?

*crickets*

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2008, 11:52:09 AM »
I think we need to oil up the guillotines.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2008, 11:56:56 AM »
yup. Rapacious corporate greed. It's a cult. We need a boardroom bill..  and a 12-hole guillotine.

...at home, or abroad.

Offline FrodeMk3

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2008, 11:59:41 AM »
What I'm curious to, is to why McCain's speaking so much about getting this to pass.

McCain urges Treasury Department to take action 1 hour, 19 minutes ago

DES MOINES, Iowa - Republican presidential nominee John McCain is urging the Treasury Department to intervene aggressively to limit damage from the financial meltdown, action that McCain says President Bush can take with the stroke of a pen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Opening a business round-table Tuesday in Des Moines, Iowa, McCain said he has urged the Treasury to use its exchange stabilization fund "as creatively as possible" to backstop the market crisis. He says officials also should use the authority granted in a housing bill to purchase up to a trillion dollars in mortgages.

McCain decried the defeat of the financial bailout measure in the House, and he warned that the nation's political leaders will have to take risks even though solutions to the crisis may be unpopular.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080930/ap_on_el_pr/mccain