Author Topic: Palin IQ guess  (Read 1920 times)

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
Re: Palin IQ guess
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2008, 03:51:37 PM »
Video of Palin preparing for the debate:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTcyO7bUD2U
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2008, 03:56:10 PM »
No thanks Angus...two are enough.  Oh BOY....are they ever enough!   :aok

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2008, 03:59:30 PM »
Almost forgot, I judge Palin's IQ to be about 120.  People that have IQs higher than that tend to turn into Nazis or Communists.

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2008, 04:01:07 PM »
Obama's I.Q. is 57, same as the number of states. :aok
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline AquaShrimp

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2008, 06:07:21 PM »
Palin got a B.A. in journalism.  Obama went to Harvard and became a lawyer.  In the 90s, Palin was a sportscaster.  Obama was a practicing lawyer.  Lets be serious here, Obama is far smarter than Palin.

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2008, 06:09:23 PM »
Palin got a B.A. in journalism.  Obama went to Harvard and became a lawyer.  In the 90s, Palin was a sportscaster.  Obama was a practicing lawyer.  Lets be serious here, Obama is far smarter than Palin.

Ive known some smart people that couldn't pour pizz out of a boot with the directions on the heel. Book smarts aren't all thier is.
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2008, 06:15:37 PM »

Kieth Olbermann is/was a sportscaster and he is the most intellegent man on television.  Just ask him.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Dos Equis

• Nickel Member
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2008, 06:19:46 PM »
Here is some early footage from the Biden-Palin debate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhR5mR3BFxQ

Offline Gunthr

• Gold Member
      • http://www.dot.squat
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2008, 06:24:36 PM »

pssssst.   

Obama is running for President against McCain

you may be suffering from Palin syndrome
"When I speak I put on a mask. When I act, I am forced to take it off."  - Helvetius 18th Century

Offline Animl

• Copper Member
      • Animal Tactics
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2008, 06:39:01 PM »
I care deeply about the country, that is why I will NEVER cast a vote for a liberal.  Palin could be the brain dead moron you think she is and I would STILL consider her a head above the most intelligent liberal.

There is still hope.  Lets pray to God she comes out and tears bin biden a new arsewhole...but if she gets hammered to a pulp it will make no difference to me.   Proud to voting McCain/Palin because Im voting against a liberal.

liberals suck.  Thats all I got to say about that.

:)

Party-line is what's wrong with the people in this country. Not all can be good in a party and not all can be bad in another.

Paline is NOT smart, she's a prop, she knows nothing of what she speaks, and every time she speaks is shovels out half-truths and down right imagination gone wild.

But to say she's still smarter then any liberal (Dem) that's just way out there and way off. And it's a red flag arguing politics with you is fruitless as you will avoid all truths to stay party-line. To be party-line it requires you give up 50% of your mentality and that requires people to act stupid.

8 years of reps is something this country just couldn't handle, 12 years is suicide.
Animl (from the ashes of Air Warrior nation) http://home.comcast.net/~animl/

Offline AquaShrimp

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2008, 06:44:13 PM »
pssssst.   

Obama is running for President against McCain

you may be suffering from Palin syndrome

McCain graduated third from the bottom of his class.  Guess he slept through "missile evasion 101".

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2008, 06:48:26 PM »

Whoopdeedooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER freakin lawyer. We've already got about 400 of those in D.C. screwing things up, all we really need is to promote one.

Let's be serious here, what makes you think you HAVE to be smart to be a lawyer? I've seen dozens that couldn't find their way around the corner. And I grew up in a courthouse. I KNOW what lawyers are like. My sister IS a lawyer, my daughter starts law school in less than a year, once she graduates college. Being a lawyer doesn't impress me in the least.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline Thruster

• Nickel Member
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2008, 06:48:51 PM »
"In the 90s, Palin was a sportscaster.  Obama was a practicing lawyer.  Lets be serious here, Obama is far smarter than Palin."

Anybody remember Howard Cosell?

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2008, 06:49:36 PM »
McCain graduated third from the bottom of his class.  Guess he slept through "missile evasion 101".

And I guess you're a better pilot. And a better man.  :rolleyes:
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline AquaShrimp

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2008, 06:55:35 PM »
And I guess you're a better pilot. And a better man.  :rolleyes:

Lets see you pass a law course.