Author Topic: Pyro's new rules  (Read 3618 times)

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Re: Pyro's new rules
« Reply #90 on: October 07, 2008, 12:42:37 PM »
The 'report to moderator' button precludes honesty, personal morality and strength of character.

it's like 'dial 911 because the neighbors kids are having a loud party'

A man would go over, pee in the punchbowl and deal with the situation. A pantiwaisted liberal whiner picks up the phone and calls the cops.

The same disease that has infected this society.. that keeps totalitarian control over any society.. has spread to here. Your neighbor is an informer. If he doesn't like what you say, he rats you out. Gives a despicable worthless skirt of a man validation and satisfaction to do anonymous damage to others and increases the constraints on free men to speak their minds.

Your indoctrination to the new world order in action.  
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: October 07, 2008, 12:51:27 PM »
Don't hold back Hang... tell us what you really think!
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Mojava

• Nickel Member
« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2008, 12:54:24 PM »
 Hey Hang , you get my vote as best Drama Queen.

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2008, 12:57:58 PM »
So much for free speech.
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2008, 01:09:51 PM »
Man, I hate when this happens.  I really have to agree with your post.   :mad:  Worst thing that could have happened today. :mad:

That's kind of funny coming from you.  Does this ring a bell?

"Oh, and trust me, the email was already sent."   :D :D :devil
"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #95 on: October 07, 2008, 01:13:12 PM »
Well, Moj, are yah a button clicker? Cause that's what this is all about... Somebody get's a bug up his backside and every time the object of his attention types something that could be covered under the 'rules' they click that button. Some poor staffer gets to screen these, when something off the edge pops up, they gotta get dale or doug over to eyeball it. Politics pops up, that button gets clicked a bunch..

how the heck are they gonna get anything done?

Like any other festering wound, it gets treated and then the cause gets excised.. political and religious discussions.

Folks it's not the subject matter.. it's that damn button. This ain't a HTC disease, it's a whiney pissy skirt disease. HTC is just excising the subject matter that incites the button click.

I'd do the same thing in their shoes.. install 'shade' moderators and find a way to not be pestered personally 7 days a week, 24/7 by the whiners in this forum. Feel lucky he just didn't close the door outright... and that's a mark of respect for the guys that don't click that button every time they see something they don't like.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #96 on: October 07, 2008, 01:14:05 PM »
That's kind of funny coming from you.  Does this ring a bell?

"Oh, and trust me, the email was already sent."   :D :D :devil

Lol Jaged... maybe someone should "fix" you, you poor soul.

Btw, and FYI.... ended up not sending that email.  Sending it would not have changed a thing, especially the gang tackling on these boards, by most. I got over it, and realized, really, that you can't help your simple selves.  It's just what you do, and HT has sanctioned it for a long time, simply by inaction.  It was inevitable, this change of rules, simply because posting threads specifically attacking a single member isn't going to fly.  That, and the fact that individuals like yourself, never had a thing to add, and simply went for personal attacks.
It was inevitable in any case.... sending one email wasn't going to accelerate nor stop it.

While I may not agree with many things that Lazs, Hang, Elfie etc may post....they have respected, with minor transgressions, my right to express myself as I feel.  I have done the same, except when any of their posts became personal attacks.  My apologies to them if I ever insulted them too far... I do get defensive at times when labelled.

You, on the other hand, are consistent in your vehement hate.  You think yourself witty... simply by changing another's words and reposting.  I know you.  You're the yappy guy on the ice in my hockey games, who can't skate, yet thinks he's tough enough to get in someone's face...the yappy dog that barks out of a screen door, and runs behind a chair when you walk into a house.  Simply put, you've never been worth the time.

I will miss the debates... the "real" debates that a few of us have had.   :salute to those who actually know that you can debate a man without debating him a man.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 01:41:50 PM by MORAY37 »
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #97 on: October 07, 2008, 01:16:11 PM »
Lol Jaged... maybe someone should "fix" you.

The truth sucks, eh?  :aok
"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: October 07, 2008, 01:25:46 PM »
dial 911 too many times and the man will have a talk with you.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: October 07, 2008, 01:35:42 PM »
You gave your cat a whole sandbox?  What a nice owner you are.

My cat is stuck with a tiny stinky litterbox.

Did you buy one of those big plastic jobs that look like a turtle or something?

[/sarcasm]

Real Men who care about their cats get them a Litter Robot as a "logical solution" to the smell and not having to touch cat stuff vs whineing about it online. Kinda like accuratising your M1A1 yourself while building your own .308 loads for the specific rifle to drive tacks at 100yds and quarters at 200yds.

For you gents and ladies with cats. The Litter Robot is worth every penny. Mine has been working well since 2003 with my 4 cats.

http://www.litter-robot.com/default.aspx?ac=1?source=gaw01&gclid=CI_n7OjflZYCFQQCagodl0GdEQ
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline sluggish

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2008, 01:40:24 PM »
Real Men who care about their cats get them a Litter Robot as a "logical solution" to the smell and not having to touch cat stuff vs whineing about it online. Kinda like accuratising your M1A1 yourself while building your own .308 loads for the specific rifle to drive tacks at 100yds and quarters at 200yds.

For you gents and ladies with cats. The Litter Robot is worth every penny. Mine has been working well since 2003 with my 4 cats.

http://www.litter-robot.com/default.aspx?ac=1?source=gaw01&gclid=CI_n7OjflZYCFQQCagodl0GdEQ
Huh...

"Real men" caring about their cats...

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2008, 01:47:42 PM »
Even John Wayne in "True Grit" had a cat. General Sterling Price. The cat drank beer. One of my cats scares dogs and beats up raccoons. His name is "Furball".
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #102 on: October 07, 2008, 01:53:48 PM »
If I had a cat, I would have that Litter Robot. Sadly we used that last pregnant female in the "Sweet & Sour Siamese" recipe quite a few Chinese New Years ago.

Ah well................
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Dos Equis

• Nickel Member
« Reply #103 on: October 07, 2008, 02:18:09 PM »
A pantiwaisted liberal whiner picks up the phone and calls the cops.

I'm confused, Hang.

Is liberal a sufficient or necessary condition in this statement? Must one be panty-waisted AND Liberal to be a wuss? I don't personally qualify for either condition, as I wear boxers and don't know what liberal actually means when used pejoratively.

I would offer, that given the arsenal that some OC members sport, wading into their party and pissing in their punchbowl might be akin to suicide.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #104 on: October 07, 2008, 02:20:21 PM »
Even John Wayne in "True Grit" had a cat. General Sterling Price. The cat drank beer. One of my cats scares dogs and beats up raccoons. His name is "Furball".

LOL.. after Hairball passed away (and thanks again to this community for the honor and respects paid to that old warrior) my ex and kid ganged up to gift me with a new cat for mothers day.. she got the cat from my kid, the dog was thrilled, my wife was not, I got the damn cat. It's been 5 years now.. it's pretty sedentary, just an average house cat. It's name is also Furball.

One day, not so long ago, when my kid was over; she noted that Furball was sleeping in my favorite chair... I walked up; pushed it off the chair and sat down. "awww, daddy; Furball was sleeping... you'd never have done that to Hairball...' I smiled sadly and said, 'Kid, I knew Hairball... and that critter there is no Hairball.'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-7gpgXNWYI

...at home, or abroad.