Author Topic: What is it y'all want?  (Read 557 times)

Offline texace

• Silver Member
      • http://www.usmc.mil
What is it y'all want?
« on: December 20, 2000, 10:35:00 PM »
All of y'all whining about "dweeb hogs" and "cannon dweeb" saying you know more about the aircraft than the builders do. Well...what do y'all expect? Do y'all want HTC to produce a game so real you need to have 6 months of training school just to learn how to start the Corsair's engine? Do you want to go through an entire startup procedure? Do you want to sit in the tower while weather improves? Or....would you like to have HTC implament down to the number flight models with full torque and wind and drag (that'd take care of you pansy newbie hog drivers)  It's a game/sim. You have to be happy with what you have. Be happy for instant respawns and quick starts and respawns altogeather. I'm sure the real pilots wished they did. Sure AH will get better. But y'all think the louder you scream the faster they will fix it. Doing all that above would take years to complete. So just can it all you whiners out there. Let HTC do there own thang. I'll be counting the mnutes after 1.05 is out that the first whine will be out. "I can't land on carriers" or "the fleet guns are too powerful, I can't attack"

I bet ya it will happen.  

Viva 1.05

------------------
Lt. Col. Aaron "txace-" Giles of the 457th BG
    "Fait Accompli"

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
What is it y'all want?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2000, 10:52:00 PM »
The whiners are the sort of people that have likely flown every sim out there and had some complaint or other, and jumped on the newest and greatest sim to come out hoping they will find "their" game.  Well I've got news for them, it doesn't exist!!  If these people where to sit down and build their own sim..  guess what.. the number of whiners would persist, because each and everyone of us has their own idea of what the perfect sim is, and NO two will be alike.  These whiners will move on, sadly not soon enough, and then the rest of us can enjoy what we have in peace.  These whiners i'd bet are not the long time customers that keep a good sim alive, they are the sort of people that are never happy.  Ignorem and don't feed their whineboxes if u ask me.

AKskurj

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
What is it y'all want?
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2000, 11:21:00 PM »
This dribble is as bad as the stuff it seeks to place in contempt.

Your both golden turkeys!

Yeager
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
What is it y'all want?
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2000, 11:59:00 PM »
 Setting here on the deck of the good ship lollypop. Im wondering why there are no KI,s in this game. Thats what I want.

Pepino

What is it y'all want?
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2000, 02:03:00 AM »
Typhoon or Hog and Take Off are words difficult to get aside. Ensign Eliminator is not a mock given by AH pilot. Newbies in Hog? You must be kidding...hmmm...no, rethinking...no kidding at all.

Oh well...

Pepe

Offline Suave1

• Zinc Member
What is it y'all want?
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2000, 01:27:00 PM »
I'm sensing some hostile sentiment towards whiners .

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
What is it y'all want?
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2000, 01:44:00 PM »
What I want is a lb of coke and a sixteen year old girl....

oh.. wrong BBS

Hang
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Sundog

• Silver Member
What is it y'all want?
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2000, 02:53:00 PM »
LOL Hang!
Hell, what I want would make EVERYONE whine..OK, not everyone, but many!  
A simple (Not easy) want for me would be to have multiple spawn points (ala Fighter Ace) so we could have friendly collisions on. But that is simply a want on my part not a whine. The whine would come when two of us on the same team, after the same opponent, flew into each other..lol.

SD

Ice

What is it y'all want?
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2000, 04:32:00 PM »
I want more people to hold still when I shoot at them...Cmon!

Hey Hang...

Give me a call about the coke thing...I've been a devout CocaCola drinker since I was ten...I have friends at Coke and buy it wholesale.

The girl...well...you'll have to take care of that yourself.

Ice

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
What is it y'all want?
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2000, 08:21:00 AM »
IMO the biggest thing that people tend to forget is that in online flight sims EVERYONE
dies.

It doesn't mean your a loser, it shouldn't effect your ego, or selfworth. It doesn't even mean your not as good as the guy who shot you down.