Author Topic: SLAMMER120 looking for a job breaking virtual aircraft in creative ways  (Read 440 times)

slammer120

Resume, SLAMMER120
Excels at; Missing anything but close range zero AOT shots, landing, checking damage with CTRL+D, avoiding rudder input as much as possible, keeping eyes open, telling nearby Knights to 'break'
Not so good at; using my rudder like it should be, killing non Knight Aces High personnel and breaking their toejam BUT I hear thats a big growth industry and I promise Ill get better at that part.

Okay so overall if I was being checked out Id basically wind up in the Aces High version of the peace corps. So far online Ive found I have the most fun when flying with a wingman or with a coordinated group of guys. Mainly because I keep my eyes open and chatter alot, and occasionally I make a deflection shot, and even more occasionally I kill something with a deflection shot.

So if theres a squadron in Aces High that flies for the Knights because I was never into switching sides in anything really, and if they are partial to stuff that rolls off of CVs and are into destroying massive ammounts of enemy stuff, where do I sign up and who do I bribe? My brain is still good at faking that its really sharp so while my stick and rudder skills have lots of room for improvement I can gurantee a minimum of stupid mistakes.

If there are no replies to this thread, everyone can safely assume that the 6000 squadrons that want me all told me by sending email messages.

[This message has been edited by slammer120 (edited 01-23-2001).]

Offline Dingy

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.33rd.org
SLAMMER120 looking for a job breaking virtual aircraft in creative ways
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2001, 12:43:00 AM »
Slammer should be banned for speaking about himself in the third person!  

Offline wolf37

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2001, 01:08:00 AM »
hiya:

If you would like to fly with the THUNDER BIRDS for a few nights, we might be what you are looking for in a squad. If not, well it does not hurt to fly with us and find out.
bloom25 is second in command.

p.s.
but must be a paying customer to join squad.

------------------
wolf37
C.O.
THUNDER BIRDS

[This message has been edited by wolf37 (edited 01-24-2001).]

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2001, 08:06:00 AM »
The 332nd Flying Mongrels are always looking for a few good men with the right attitude!

As far as skill levels are concerned we couldn't care less. We recruit strickly on personality. Check out the link on the HTC page, or give me a shout.

We have a training session every Fri night
about 10:30 EST. Plus we fly the snapshot's in the SEA on Sat. As XO and AH trainer I would be glad of course to lend any assistance needed.

My advice, shop around, one size does NOT fit all.