Author Topic: AVA  (Read 717 times)

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
AVA
« on: November 16, 2008, 08:08:50 PM »
Not sure whats supposed to happen there but stop in and see Storch and friends were bombing and Shore battin CV's that we are trying to up from to have a fight. Once i killed their ord and ship was beginning to get out of range I upped again for a fight. 2 A6m's a Ki61 and 84.

Said I could not fight you all and asked not to be ganged....  not a chance. I said i was returning to CV and going to the main. they followed me and on final potnpans looked like he was gonna vulch me. He died in ack and said he was just going for ship ack with his A6M.

Again, Not sure whats supposed to happen there.

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
Re: AVA
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2008, 08:16:10 PM »
 :huh

Offline Race

• Copper Member
AVA
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 08:16:44 PM »
I had some good fights about two hours before that...racked up an 11 kill sortie in a N1K. Had some good fights with Storch a few minutes ago as well. I would  be in there all the time if more people would show.

Race
Reputation is to be earned not given.

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 09:18:31 PM »
Though I havent been in the AVA in a while, I've never had storch bounce a 1 v 1.
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2008, 10:09:28 PM »
Though I havent been in the AVA in a while, I've never had storch bounce a 1 v 1.

Baaaahahahahaha, that is all I see him do.  There two JG54s in the AvA.  The one when Storch is not on that looks for fights and respects 1 vs 1s.  Then there is the one when Storch is on.  They will pick, gang, even have their guys on the opposite site ID targets and either engage them  if they are not JG54 or avoid engaging a JG54 member in order for them to gang someone else.
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2008, 10:34:59 PM »
Baaaahahahahaha, that is all I see him do.  There two JG54s in the AvA.  The one when Storch is not on that looks for fights and respects 1 vs 1s.  Then there is the one when Storch is on.  They will pick, gang, even have their guys on the opposite site ID targets and either engage them  if they are not JG54 or avoid engaging a JG54 member in order for them to gang someone else.

Oh dear :eek:
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline Grind

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2008, 11:01:17 PM »
Storch....lol.... What a guy.  Shoot him down too much using his tactics and he will tune vox to you and talk dirty to ya.  Quite the character.  Did you get any of that from him Tools?  It's pretty comical.

:salute

A8Grind

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2008, 01:35:52 AM »
Not sure whats supposed to happen there but stop in and see Storch and friends were bombing and Shore battin CV's that we are trying to up from to have a fight. Once i killed their ord and ship was beginning to get out of range I upped again for a fight. 2 A6m's a Ki61 and 84.

Said I could not fight you all and asked not to be ganged....  not a chance. I said i was returning to CV and going to the main. they followed me and on final potnpans looked like he was gonna vulch me. He died in ack and said he was just going for ship ack with his A6M.

Again, Not sure whats supposed to happen there.

Looks like you're just trolling since a simple question in the AvA forum could answer your question. I can prodict that this will be one of those threads where everyone who doesn't like him will coming in and talk trash. I'm betting that's why you made this thread.

Ded thats so wrong it's sad.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2008, 02:55:20 AM »

Looks like you're just trolling since a simple question in the AvA forum could answer your question. I can prodict that this will be one of those threads where everyone who doesn't like him will coming in and talk trash. I'm betting that's why you made this thread.

Perish the thought. 

Can we install a hit counter for this?   :D
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2008, 05:08:33 AM »
:rofl :rofl
See Rule #4

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2008, 08:01:42 AM »
actually Storch i do know respects 1 vs 1, at least when I'm on. did have someone try and vulch as i was taking off from the CV then saw complaints of staying in the ack 10 mins later. wasn't surprised by the name either.

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2008, 12:22:49 PM »

I somewhat know what AVA is supposed to be all about in the way of game set up. My question was directed more towards how a person should expect to be treated there and whats expected from the players that enter.  I was under the impression it was more of a respectful place to visit in the way of finding fights when numbers are low.  I can see how the low numbers in there might create gangtards but then again thats when I would expect to see the most respect given.

I can prodict that this will be one of those threads where everyone who doesn't like him will coming in and talk trash. I'm betting that's why you made this thread.

I admit it,  I did throw his name in there because he said some things that I did not like. He's a well known player and I highly doubt this thread can damage his character further.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2008, 12:41:48 PM »
Well like I said there is a whole forum for you to ask your questions.

And skuzzy has already got on people for bringing his name up just to try to get a bash thread going I guess Ill just report this thread to him before it even turns into one.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2008, 03:54:20 PM »

I know. Tell him will ya?  :rofl :rofl :rofl
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.