Author Topic: First new scorepage witchunt!  (Read 62122 times)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Re: First new scorepage witchunt!
« Reply #150 on: November 18, 2008, 10:34:55 AM »
After spending a few nights away i'm surprised to come back and read this,

Trebor was amsoil's "brothers account" and it's obvious that he has used it to get the overall number one rank.

Now lets not pretend this hasn't been done before by certain reformed members of the community but I would suggest HTC remove his stats for tour 105 and acknowledge the players that rightfully deserve a mention.

The Few do not condone any sort of shade account killing and Ams will get whats coming to him.

The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #151 on: November 18, 2008, 10:35:21 AM »
You're barking up the wrong tree here with DR7!  I've fought against him for ages and with him alongside his tank with mine and I can attest that he's got a dead on aim as he's just that darned good!  We shoot at the same target and he just puts the round just where it needs to go and mine fall just a few feet short.  He has been Tanking for years and knows how to judge the distance.  His name just don't fit in this topic.

All the Best...

Jay
 awDoc1

Agree

looked at the stats - Dave74 is high - but if you continue through looking at his stats - he seems to be everyones victim ( wonder why i never run into him-i need someone worse than me) - be careful in your witch hunt, some players - especially gv'rs have dopes like me continue to up when being spawn camped. which is a perfectly sound explanation to the high gv score - Dr7 is one of the regular spawn campers in this game.

my 2 cents
Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #152 on: November 18, 2008, 10:37:26 AM »
You're barking up the wrong tree here with DR7!  I've fought against him for ages and with him alongside his tank with mine and I can attest that he's got a dead on aim as he's just that darned good!  We shoot at the same target and he just puts the round just where it needs to go and mine fall just a few feet short.  He has been Tanking for years and knows how to judge the distance.  His name just don't fit in this topic

All the Best...

Jay
 awDoc1

I think you'll find DR7's named here as a good GV'er...hence "roll call".  Meaning he's shooting everyone.  At least that's how I read it but your right
His name just don't fit in this topic
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 10:41:44 AM by LYNX »

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #153 on: November 18, 2008, 10:37:45 AM »
After spending a few nights away i'm surprised to come back and read this,

Trebor was amsoil's "brothers account" and it's obvious that he has used it to get the overall number one rank.

Now lets not pretend this hasn't been done before by certain reformed members of the community but I would suggest HTC remove his stats for tour 105 and acknowledge the players that rightfully deserve a mention.

The Few do not condone any sort of shade account killing and Ams will get whats coming to him.

Agreed! I've always had much respect for the Few, It's a shame some peeps have to put a mark on their credibility.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #154 on: November 18, 2008, 11:06:19 AM »
Anymore for the

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #155 on: November 18, 2008, 11:07:47 AM »
Agreed! I've always had much respect for the Few, It's a shame some peeps have to put a mark on their credibility.

Sad thing is, AM is a good enough pilot that he didn't need to lower himself to that level.

It's like SHawk also said.

Quote from: SHawk
And to think I was actually telling this guy how to work on his attack rank (which was keeping him from #1)

All you have to do to be nuber one is game the game, not kill a shade.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #156 on: November 18, 2008, 11:12:01 AM »
I think you'll find DR7's named here as a good GV'er...hence "roll call".  Meaning he's shooting everyone.  At least that's how I read it but your right

You are quite right after re-reading the post.  It was my mistake as I made the assumption that DR7 was being lumped into the topic.  Shows what happens when you just skim the post instead of really reading it close as I clearly missed it's intended meaning of the "Roll Call" part.  

All the Best...

Jay
 awDoc1
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #157 on: November 18, 2008, 11:17:45 AM »
All you have to do to be nuber one is game the game, not kill a shade.

You don't have to "game the game" to get high rank.  All you have to do is play the whole game.

Killing a shade is gaming the game.

There's a big difference.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #158 on: November 18, 2008, 11:21:54 AM »
wow!!!!

11 pages of people that don't care about score, caring about score!!!!

:noid :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #159 on: November 18, 2008, 11:23:19 AM »
I might be mean, ugly, nasty, sweaty, perverted and rude but I have always played this game the legit way (mostly cause I'm too lazy to make a shade and I couldn't figure out a way to cheat).. But I have never killed shades or cheated.

I suppose we required some downsizing so that we can be the FEW again  :lol

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #160 on: November 18, 2008, 11:24:09 AM »
wow!!!!

11 pages of people that don't care about score, caring about score!!!!

:noid :noid

It's not caring about score.. It's about people who try to cheat and, the thrill of the witch hunt. I'm not even active and I find all of this rather entertaining.

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #161 on: November 18, 2008, 11:30:37 AM »
Witchhuntz iz fun yo!

:rock

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #162 on: November 18, 2008, 11:32:06 AM »
Witchhuntz iz fun yo!

:rock

hellz mufuggin yayo

even if one of the witches happen to be in ur squad

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #163 on: November 18, 2008, 11:32:19 AM »
It's not caring about score.. It's about people who try to cheat and, the thrill of the witch hunt. I'm not even active and I find all of this rather entertaining.

i know.....was tryin to be a wisearse   :rofl
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #164 on: November 18, 2008, 11:42:44 AM »
L O L ! again I say if someone wants to pay for multiple accounts and shoot the crap out of himself, Why should ANY of the "score doesn't matter crowd", (which seems to be a large segment of this thread) have the slightest concern!!
 either score matters to you, or it doesn't!!  This whole thread is very  :cry and----> :rofl