Author Topic: First new scorepage witchunt!  (Read 62121 times)

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
Re: First new scorepage witchunt!
« Reply #315 on: November 20, 2008, 03:17:54 PM »
First of all, I am pleased to put your minds at ease by stating that I know for ab absolute fact Vandettascrew has no shade account..
I'm not at liberty to discuss how I know this....But I know for certain, gents....  

2nd of all, I love the fact that it is so much easier to find these people who for one reason or another, need to have
an exceptional score without all the work involved....  I play a few other games online beside Aces High....
I have never in my life seen anything as bad as I have seen in this particular game....  Why do people need to do this?
I suck as do many of us....   :lol  Yet, I do not feel the need to set up another account to kill so my score
gets better....  I just don't understand....  I truly could care less about score..  However, when my K/D teeters close to 1, I'm pleased with myself (pathetic, I know).  How can one be pleased with one's self (besides having a good rub-out session) when nothing was truly earned?  Makes you wonder how these people operate in real-life....

Thanks Anodizer  :rock
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #316 on: November 20, 2008, 03:19:54 PM »
I dunno, Vanscrew does spawn-camp alot, and some people are pelt dispensers. I'm pretty sure he had at least that many kills of me one day when he had a VH camped. I was trying to run him out of AP.

That max62 guy have been getting owned by EVERYONE for the last 2 camps.  I really think he is just the ultimate noob.  I think I was also online that day when Vans was defending a port and landed like 20 kills two times in a row lol.  Right place at the right time!  :aok

Offline saantana

• Nickel Member
      • Dywizjon 308
« Reply #317 on: November 20, 2008, 03:39:17 PM »
I have to ask, how did The Few deal with this situation internally?
Ofcourse Ams is in question here.
Sad to hear. I thought he was a good guy, my opinion stands altered at the present time.

<S> Bruv, Kazaa and Ginger
Saantana
308 Polish Squadron RAF
http://dywizjon308.servegame.org

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept my faith"

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #318 on: November 20, 2008, 03:44:22 PM »
Sad to hear. I thought he was a good guy, my opinion stands altered at the present time.

Look for hi "Im sorry" thread..
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline MajIssue

• Silver Member
      • "False Prophets"
« Reply #319 on: November 20, 2008, 04:05:48 PM »
We do remove the perks as well and they get a warning.

However, I have also had to warn other players about confronting the player in question as well.  Someone gaming the game will not be tolerated, but we will also not tolerate players confronting others in the arenas. 

Doing that creates paranoia and angst for any new player coming into the game.  The proper way to handle to this situation is to bring it directly to HTC's attention (email or PM's work fine) and we will take care of it.

THREE CHEERS for skuzzy and HTC...

HIP HIP... HORAY
HIP HIP... HORAY
HIP HIP... HORAY
X.O. False Prophets
Altitude is Life
If you keep ignoring "Wife Ack" it will go away.

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #320 on: November 20, 2008, 05:16:19 PM »
Will Trebor become synonymous with "owned"?   :rofl

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Anodizer

• Silver Member
« Reply #321 on: November 20, 2008, 09:13:18 PM »
You don't suck Anodizer. You just don't see the ones coming in to steal your kill soon enough.
I watched you handle your 38 very well the other night.

Hey, I hope you got the apology I sent on text that night...  Not sure if you logged off right after or what..
Did anus tell you?  Yeah dude, that was lame..  I'm sorry sir..<S>

But thanks for the complement....It's mostly because my gunnery sucks horribly...I cannot even begin to tell how many
times I've missed potentially simple shots that were not further than 200...  If there were a bad gunnery contest, I'd at least
be in the top 10, possibly top 5...
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 09:23:06 PM by Anodizer »
I like classy, beautiful, intelligent woman that say the "F" word a lot....

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Anodizer

• Silver Member
« Reply #322 on: November 20, 2008, 09:15:05 PM »

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Buzzard7

• Nickel Member
« Reply #323 on: November 20, 2008, 09:50:54 PM »
Apology accepted even though I never knew till now. I miss stupid simple shots all the time. In a furball I will sling lead at everything red. Not my intention to steal kills but it happens.

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #324 on: November 20, 2008, 10:10:21 PM »

We recruited Trebor to become a fully fledged few member.. and asset........................ ........

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #325 on: November 20, 2008, 10:26:21 PM »
Hey, I hope you got the apology I sent on text that night...  Not sure if you logged off right after or what..
Did anus tell you?  Yeah dude, that was lame..  I'm sorry sir..<S>

But thanks for the complement....It's mostly because my gunnery sucks horribly...I cannot even begin to tell how many
times I've missed potentially simple shots that were not further than 200...  If there were a bad gunnery contest, I'd at least
be in the top 10, possibly top 5...

Your gunnery can't be that bad. Once you, another 38, and a k4 caught me low, slow, and alone and you all bounced me. You Ho'd me, giving me a PW.  Awesome.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Anodizer

• Silver Member
« Reply #326 on: November 20, 2008, 11:50:05 PM »
Your gunnery can't be that bad. Once you, another 38, and a k4 caught me low, slow, and alone and you all bounced me. You Ho'd me, giving me a PW.  Awesome.

I did?  Are you sure it was me?  Do you remember when it happened?  I probably have film, I film everything..  I don't remember ever getting a kill on you though..  I don't even run into you that much..  But, if you say it happened, it must have happened..  I try to do that less and less....  But, when there's a streak where I get ho'd, it's coming back at somebody..
I'm sorry it was you..  Now, I just avoid the ho seeing that I'm killed most of the time anyway..  No if's, and's or buts, the other guy ALWAYS shoots if I merge anything close to head-on..  So, I just don't do head-on merges unless I know who it is..  And yes, I swear, my gunnery is
worse than anyone you know..  Even tonight in MW arena, I was missing shots where the other dude was 200 yards in front of me..
I really mean it..  I will post films if you want of me missing the simplest shots..
And, I didn't mean to hijack this witchhunt...Carry on..   :D
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 12:01:53 AM by Anodizer »

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #327 on: November 21, 2008, 12:07:42 AM »

Quit complaining.  You shoot me all the time.  And Ano is a Headhunter, which is proof enough he can't shoot! :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #328 on: November 21, 2008, 12:23:25 AM »

I did?  Are you sure it was me?  Do you remember when it happened?  I probably have film, I film everything..  I don't remember ever getting a kill on you though..  I don't even run into you that much..  But, if you say it happened, it must have happened..  I try to do that less and less....  But, when there's a streak where I get ho'd, it's coming back at somebody..
I'm sorry it was you..  Now, I just avoid the ho seeing that I'm killed most of the time anyway..  No if's, and's or buts, the other guy ALWAYS shoots if I merge anything close to head-on..  So, I just don't do head-on merges unless I know who it is..  And yes, I swear, my gunnery is
worse than anyone you know..  Even tonight in MW arena, I was missing shots where the other dude was 200 yards in front of me..
I really mean it..  I will post films if you want of me missing the simplest shots..
And, I didn't mean to hijack this witchhunt...Carry on..   :D

It was a while ago.. 3 months maybe? You didn't get kill because I managed to stay alive for a while.... help finally arrived. :)
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #329 on: November 21, 2008, 01:23:35 AM »
It was a while ago.. 3 months maybe? You didn't get kill because I managed to stay alive for a while.... help finally arrived. :)

I got a most dishonorable kill on Steve once. He was vulching with about 20 rooks at a base where the shore battery could be pointed right at the runway. I just timed it when he came for the vulch and kablooey.

Only got about 3 kills before the Rooks took my beloved shore battery out. Have never seen another map where the shore battery could do that.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter