Author Topic: LYNX and the other haters  (Read 7673 times)

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: LYNX and the other haters
« Reply #105 on: November 18, 2008, 06:57:05 PM »
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 07:13:52 PM by RumbleB »

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: November 18, 2008, 07:03:22 PM »
Dave....oh Dave. Read my post again. I wasn't being rude to you. But if you want I will be...you...you..you...you...B utthead you.

Obviously Lynx did with this guy. Are you that slow you didn't catch the sarcasm in my post? Dave? Davey? Davey Wavey?

Yaknow I just told Lynx this in the comms. Its funny but in almost 30 years of Law Enforcement I cant tell you how many times Ive seen people believe what they want to believe instead of whats actually there. Ive seen it thousands of times and its always fascinated me, like this one does. Its fascinating to me that anyone is that dumb to think this guy is legit. And some that do probably have diplomas on the wall, "not that that matters". Anyway, its a small thing. Its just a game. But mere days after a guy , a big time AH'er, is ran out on a rail here comes Elvis with all his skills from other flight games? :lol Oh man its priceless. :rofl

C'mere Davey. Gimmee a hug. Lets be Pals.

You seem to be the one who needs a little lesson in reading comprehension.  I don't know or care if SkyTiger is a shade or not.  I, like moot, think that the treatment that he has recieved has been waaay over the top and extremely rude.  Including the way that Lynx attacked him on 200 today.

But, read whatever you want into what I wrote.  It might be more interesting for you to point out to me exactly where it was I said that SkyTiger is who he claims to be?  For someone with your vast experience in law enforcement, you sure don't pay very close attention to details now do you?

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #107 on: November 18, 2008, 07:13:11 PM »
the lil john eagle bird thingy is too much  :D  YEAAAAAH OOOOKAH
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline Newman5

• Nickel Member
« Reply #108 on: November 18, 2008, 07:17:16 PM »
"Hello, Newman."

Offline Tr0jan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member

Offline zoozoo

• Silver Member
      • http://myspace.com/zachisbackforasnack
« Reply #110 on: November 18, 2008, 07:20:58 PM »

Geez

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Geez this thread is going down hill by the second
Zoozoo
Jokers Jokers
zoozoo fighter ace issue one:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,240022.0.html

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #111 on: November 18, 2008, 07:23:54 PM »
You seem to be the one who needs a little lesson in reading comprehension.  I don't know or care if SkyTiger is a shade or not.  I, like moot, think that the treatment that he has recieved has been waaay over the top and extremely rude.  Including the way that Lynx attacked him on 200 today.

But, read whatever you want into what I wrote.  It might be more interesting for you to point out to me exactly where it was I said that SkyTiger is who he claims to be?  For someone with your vast experience in law enforcement, you sure don't pay very close attention to details now do you?

Well why didn't you say that before? Instead of being a smartie pants? Davey? Davey Wavey? I dont remember saying I thought you believed it but if you say I did then I take it back.

Let me ask you this, on a professional level? "And we'll all assume we've taken our zoloft today". A guy with a personality like Adonai, a guy that makes up this incredible other life flying F-18s, is discovered. This was a guy who needed attention so bad he created this entirely false persona, had such a need for self grandeurization he convinced thousands of the mob he actually flew F-18s? And he got away with it for years? Loved playing the game for years? And along the way gets really pretty good playing this game? Well...then hes discovered and crucified in the forums, and done in pretty harshly, so no doubt he'll be back and just bitter enough to try the same thing again.

And a few days later Elvis re-surfaces from the dead. With all his stories and showing a need to be recognized and get attention? With all the answers to all the questions ready to go? With the game skills to shoot down top sticks and post a score no 2 weeker has ever done? I dont care what game he's played. Thats a hell of a coincidence aint it?

Or maybe its me. Maybe Ive spent to much time in ghetto high rises and not enough in school getting smart reading books.

Naw.... this is an easy one Dave. You dont need ghetto street smarts or a college diploma to figure this one out.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #112 on: November 18, 2008, 07:25:20 PM »
Rich, I think this shade, (If a shade) just wanted to lighten up the mood.
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline viper215

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #113 on: November 18, 2008, 07:27:12 PM »
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 07:32:41 PM by viper215 »
- Viper215 - Birds of Prey - Falcon Wing -
               - www.bops.us -

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #114 on: November 18, 2008, 07:34:10 PM »
Or maybe its me. Maybe Ive spent to much time in ghetto high rises and not enough in school getting smart reading books.
It's you.  Find some hard supporting evidence or can it.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #115 on: November 18, 2008, 07:36:05 PM »
And a few days later Elvis re-surfaces from the dead.

All I have seen is accusations, no evidence of any kind.  If he is Adonai, then I would expect someone who knows Adonai's voice to pipe up and make the claim that SkyTiger sounds just like Adonai did.  I haven't heard anyone make that claim, have you?

Take Cmustard for instance...  When he changed his name, he didn't fool anyone for very long.  People knew his voice and busted him.

Personally, had never really had much contact with Adonai.  In fact the extent of said contact was reading here on the BBS and one brief PM discussion in game where he was a pompous *rear* and I brushed him off.

I just don't see why there are so many people prepared to crucify this guy (SkyTiger) without anything more substantial.  Something as simple as comparing his voice on VoX.  Does that claim of street smarts work for you in court with the lawyers and a jury.  Do you tell the ladies and gentlemen in the court room that it doesn't take a fancy college education to know that the defendant is guilty?  Or perhaps do they like evidence instead?

Whatever.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 07:38:22 PM by PFactorDave »

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #116 on: November 18, 2008, 07:38:53 PM »
With the game skills to shoot down top sticks and post a score no 2 weeker has ever done?

What top sticks has he shot down?  Looking over his stats, the only player that could be considered a good stick was Lynx.  The rest his kills are made up of players like yourself, target drones.

Also, if you had taken a look at his stats you'd see that his record is no better than your average new player, actually his stats are comparable to yours.

I find it funny you bash Pfactor Dave with your comment "Its funny but in almost 30 years of Law Enforcement I cant tell you how many times Ive seen people believe what they want to believe instead of whats actually there.", when you're doing the same thing.  

Where is the evidence SkyTiger is a shade?  And if he is a shade, what is the big deal?  Like moot pointed out, nothing in his posts are negative and have only shown how much fun a person is having.  The only negative things have been posts from you and the rest of your kind.

Or is it a case of you, Dicky, being jealous because a seemingly new player is far better at this game in the few weeks he's been playing that you will ever hope to be and never become?  Or did he shoot your chute one night and make you cry?

ack-ack
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 07:48:31 PM by Ack-Ack »
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #117 on: November 18, 2008, 07:56:15 PM »

Oh man, don't hit me with the negative waves so early in the morning. Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

Gee Ack-Ack. You really surprised me with that post.  :lolHow do you know who he's shot down?

What top sticks has he shot down?  Looking over his stats, the only player that could be considered a good stick was Lynx.  The rest his kills are made up of players like yourself, target drones.

He's got 38 kills in a zero and 110 in a Hurri-c. Gee we all know how easy it is to master T&B right out of the box :lol Defending bases and CVs against hordes? Even you cant be this dumb, "tho you are pretty dumb". But at least your positive and righteous too. :huh

Unless you got a law degree and Dave is sending you a check then shaddup. He's a big boy and he can talk on his own.

Or is it a case of you, Dicky, being jealous because a seemingly new player is far better at this game in the few weeks he's been playing that you will ever hope to be and never become?  Or did he shoot your chute one night and make you cry?

Well now you have to apologize. You called me "Dicky" which isn't nice. Apologize or I'll never talk to you again. :mad:

The rest his kills are made up of players like yourself, target drones.

Yeah, but I'm a "very good" "target drone". If you dont believe me then we can go into the TDDA some time. Need me to explain what TDDA stands for?
I just don't see why there are so many people prepared to crucify this guy (SkyTiger) without anything more substantial.  Something as simple as comparing his voice on VoX.  Does that claim of street smarts work for you in court with the lawyers and a jury.  Do you tell the ladies and gentlemen in the court room that it doesn't take a fancy college education to know that the defendant is guilty?  Or perhaps do they like evidence instead?

Nobody is "crucifying" him Dave. He's starting all this drama himself. Thats the freaking point!

"Smarts" dont mean much in court Dave. "Money" is what means something. Ever wonder why rich people almost never go to jail? And most juries are made up of people who sit around the house watching court TV. Or Jerry Springer, and wouldnt know if their rear ends were punched or drilled if sombody didnt tell them. But why do I have to point this out to you? We, "Police & prosecutors" hate it when a case goes to jury and not the Judge or a plea.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 08:08:58 PM by Rich46yo »
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #118 on: November 18, 2008, 08:01:58 PM »

He's got 38 kills in a zero and 110 in a Hurri-c. Gee we all know how easy it is to master T&B right out of the box :lol Defending bases and CVs against hordes? Even you cant be this dumb, "tho you are pretty dumb". But at least your positive and righteous too. :huh

I remember Yenny's first month of AHII, before anyone even heard of him, (Remember sig, "Flying since Tour 96" ) he was landing like 22 kills a sortie, just depends if he's a natural at this game or stinks. Maybe he played other flying games.
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #119 on: November 18, 2008, 08:02:25 PM »

Oh man, don't hit me with the negative waves so early in the morning. Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

Gee Ack-Ack. You really surprised me with that post.  :lolHow do you know who he's shot down?

:rofl  

Try this Mister Dicky (will you stop talking to me too)....  http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/newscores/players.php
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 08:09:41 PM by PFactorDave »

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder