Author Topic: Perk Points!  (Read 1293 times)

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
Re: Perk Points!
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2008, 07:45:45 AM »
It's not so much how many perks you get it's how many perks they lose!  :aok

Yea but most the people who up them have so many perks they could auger them for the next week before caring. I don't care about losing the perks, have plenty more to set on fire.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2008, 01:04:11 PM »
I rarely ever use perks...... have tons of them.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline CHAPPY

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2008, 01:08:06 PM »
10k perks 1 month free AH2 :rock

Offline ColSuave

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2008, 02:16:30 PM »
I rarely ever use perks...... have tons of them.
How about throwing some of those my way :)
the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2008, 02:19:25 PM »
I think it would be nice to be able to send perks to others. I think it will never happen because it is in place to keep folks from over-using those pieces of equipment. The so called "over-users" have fewer perks in the bank.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2008, 04:06:26 PM »
I think it would be nice to be able to send perks to others.

Creating an economy like that is never ever ever good for a game in my opinion.  You think perk farming is bad now, imagine what it would be like if they could be transferred from player to player.  There would undoubtedly be folks who would pay real world money to buy perks, there are in just about every other online game around.  Once that starts happening you'll have a flood of "new" players who do nothing but milk run or vulch shades so they can sell perkies.

Bad bad bad bad idea.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2008, 04:17:33 PM »
Hello everyone ,
I have had this thought in the back of my head for some time and wish to share it with you. As we all know, when we see a 262 in our propeller planes, we will do absolutely anything to kill him. Ram, collide, ho, you name it. And usually, we have no success due to the incredible amount of speed of the aircraft. That being said, I shot a 262 down a few days ago and was so excited. I finally got one with a prop plane. It'd been months since my last take down. Unfortunately, I went back to the hangar and barely got 3 points for my kill. To finally kill such a plane with such Superior capabilities, and only receive a lousy 3 points, is wrong. I am proposing an idea of when one shoots a perk plane down, he, or she :D, receives the price of the perk plane the one you shot down spent on the plane. 262s then would suddenly become a really nice treat to shoot down along with the other perk planes / vehicles. To finally shoot one of those suckers that pick you constantly and bug out at 550mph is not easy one bit and should be rewarded with the perks he spent on it. What do you think? All comments will be appreciated. I pray that this will happened.

If that happened, then the (look above) dweebery to kill one would be even worse.  The plane is just fast.  Hiting anything with it is almost impossible and fighting with it is also impossible (see above dweeberry again)
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Kostic

• Zinc Member
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2008, 05:51:51 PM »
I think it would be nice to be able to send perks to others. I think it will never happen because it is in place to keep folks from over-using those pieces of equipment. The so called "over-users" have fewer perks in the bank.

Heres what we need. A Perk Pyramid scheme. All new squadies will give percetages of thier earned perks too all other squadies who are higher on the pyramid. This will help build squad cohision by positiviley reforcing behavior that helps squadies reach friendly bases alive and well... :rock

Kostic

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2008, 06:11:06 PM »
Just shooting a 262 down is reward enough for me. I don't care about the perk points.....I don't use them anyhow. :salute
Lighten up Francis

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2008, 12:16:59 AM »
Just shooting a 262 down is reward enough for me. I don't care about the perk points.....I don't use them anyhow. :salute

Ditto, I rarely use them. Sometimes for a c hog or f4u4. Of course I have lost 4 c hogs in a single evening.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter