Author Topic: Time for a new Furball Arena  (Read 5032 times)

Offline Thias

• Zinc Member
Re: Time for a new Furball Arena
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2008, 03:26:44 PM »
Ok the simple point is that folks in the MA think that they are more skilled :rofl Most people in the MA can not even tie there own shoes in a 1 on 1 :rofl   There are the vets that can but most have no clue what to do when they have someone on there 6...I bet in the whole MA that there are only 15 sticks that can beat me 1 on 1.... If that!! ///// chest thump!! :rock!! Start the list boys I am an old MA stick of only 3 years, but I will tell u pound for pound DA has better sticks 1 on 1  :O Most u MA clowns do not no nothing but a high alt pick..Like I said I am a MA clown myself but most you chumps in there are high alt picking dweebs..No skill punks with the attitude ur better because u play in the ultimate furball :rofl Start the list lets do it ready for all challengers :rock SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!  I am taking orders :devil   PUNKS  :furious

Pot,kettle,black.
I've dueled you. Won 9 out of 13 times. There are gaggles of people better than me. You're not that good. Hordeclubbing baby seals in the DA has just inflated your ego.  Your squad is one half of the dweeb pick gang we're all talking about. You're their ringleader and are guilty of doing everything those poor MA pilots do. I wish that your people would just be more perceptive to criticism and advice.

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2008, 03:41:21 PM »
Pot,kettle,black.
I've dueled you. Won 9 out of 13 times. There are gaggles of people better than me. You're not that good. Hordeclubbing baby seals in the DA has just inflated your ego.  Your squad is one half of the dweeb pick gang we're all talking about. You're their ringleader and are guilty of doing everything those poor MA pilots do. I wish that your people would just be more perceptive to criticism and advice.
u got the wrong guy whats ur tag? I don't think u have a clue...My squad is a MA squad..When were all together were not furballing there we are  squad dueling.There are plenty of folks better than me, but in general Most peeps in Ma have no acm skills :O What is ur in game tag don't think I have dueled anyone 13 times in a long time.. Horde clubbing baby seals that is funny :rofl Next time leave ur in game tag with ur post :aok
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 03:49:59 PM by Tr1gg22 »
"CO" of the Wobblin Gobblins...

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2008, 04:08:24 PM »
Try thias. :rolleyes:
See Rule #4

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2008, 04:19:36 PM »

Wall of text

I disagree with your entire post.    The ARENA is fine, it's the Community that "needs the changing".    Keep in mind, this is in response to your Thread title.   You could type the scriptures, but the game is not at fault, the players are. 
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Spacy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2008, 04:40:20 PM »
I disagree with your entire post.    The ARENA is fine, it's the Community that "needs the changing".    Keep in mind, this is in response to your Thread title.   You could type the scriptures, but the game is not at fault, the players are. 

Strangely, I kind of agree with you.  One of the main purposes of this thread it because the nature of the furball area has changed due to the suspenson of H2H arenas.  It is not what it used to be according to the old timers.  It can get back to that if a place is created for us H2Hers who pay our money just like anyone else.  One change that IS an arena problem is the resetting of stats each month.  This is done in the MAs but not in the DA.   It wasn't necessary when the DA was just for dueling but now it has evovolved to mostly furballers.  Many of them would like to see how their stats change month to month.  Actually a weekly reset would be fine.  We are not interested in rankings, just statistics.
"A man's got to know his limitations." - Harry Callahan

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2008, 06:21:29 PM »
Try thias. :rolleyes:
:rolleyes:   well he never beat me with that tag :confused:

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2008, 06:44:31 PM »
but a lot of them are good sticks. Some of the best fights I've ever had are with Spacy, CRZYHORS, and a few others from the DA.

Really?  If those guys make up some of the best fights you've ever had, then you need to get out more often.  Neither of the two you've named are any good, if I can easily out turn Spacy while he's in a Zeke with all the advantages, he's not very good.  YMMV.

ack-ac
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #82 on: December 14, 2008, 06:52:27 PM »
I bet in the whole MA that there are only 15 sticks that can beat me 1 on 1.... If that!!

I'm willing to bet there are a few hundred that could easily beat you in a 1v1 fight.  Anytime you see me online, just holler and I'll prove it to you.  LOL!

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #83 on: December 14, 2008, 07:07:06 PM »
Yeah, I wanted to say.. More like 150.  Mommy musta put a wee bit too much sugar in the chocolate milk.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
« Reply #84 on: December 14, 2008, 07:31:07 PM »
I'm willing to bet there are a few hundred that could easily beat you in a 1v1 fight.  Anytime you see me online, just holler and I'll prove it to you.  LOL!

ack-ack
   U bet lookin u up right now a few hundred lol..

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
« Reply #85 on: December 14, 2008, 07:32:27 PM »
Yeah, I wanted to say.. More like 150.  Mommy musta put a wee bit too much sugar in the chocolate milk.
Funny thing is I only been playing for 3 years and can beat a lot of u guys that started this game out.... It was whiskey by the way :rock

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2008, 07:38:13 PM »
Hellllllo Hyperbole...
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2008, 07:41:16 PM »
Really?  If those guys make up some of the best fights you've ever had, then you need to get out more often.  Neither of the two you've named are any good, if I can easily out turn Spacy while he's in a Zeke with all the advantages, he's not very good.  YMMV.

ack-ac
  U are full of crap :noid Were u flying a zeke also? Not saying he is good but what did u easily out turn him in? and what is ur in game handle?

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
« Reply #88 on: December 14, 2008, 08:40:00 PM »
where do you find the stats for the DA?

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #89 on: December 14, 2008, 08:40:55 PM »
.score flatiron