Author Topic: Losing more perks than you spent  (Read 1264 times)

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Losing more perks than you spent
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2008, 05:44:33 PM »
What? People complain about stupid crap?  That's silly....  This thread is a waste of time, the question has been answered, lets move on to a more productive topic.  What do you guys think about Head-on shooting?  Valid tactic or no?

I'll hang up and listen to your answer.
Don't forget collisions can't have a good cry unless collisions are involved.
See Rule #4

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2008, 06:40:23 PM »
You are all looking at this from the wrong angle.  The way it is now is actually a benefit.  Say you want to take up a 262.  Your front end Cost says 164.  You have 168 perk points.  The actual server price upon launching is 175 points.  You have effectively upped a 262 you could not afford.

At most, everyone is whining about a 20 to 50 point difference.  If you had 300 perks to use would you not take a 175 perk point 262 vs. a 168 point one?  I mean, do you want to fly it or not?

Land a couple of sorties in a 109 or 190 and you will make up the extra points quickly anyway.  Don't die in your perk plane or tank and you won't notice the difference in points anyway.

Any complaints on how your dead perk ride cost less when you blew up if ENY goes down before you have launched?

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline dentin

• Nickel Member
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2008, 06:57:03 PM »
Ah but then we would also remove all the perked aircraft.  As HiTech says, perks are a function of side balancing, same as eny.  Wait..... Did he say that?

Side Balancing you say!?  Phooey, don't need no steenkin "balances"..this is WAR.  :rofl 
"The more I see of the depressing stature of people, the more I admire my dogs."
 Opinions are like Armpits..everyone has two and sometime they both stink!
"No matter how much things change, They remain the same"

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2008, 07:53:12 PM »
What? People complain about stupid crap?  That's silly....  This thread is a waste of time, the question has been answered, lets move on to a more productive topic.

Best way to end a thread is to get drdeathx to post a retarded random picture.  Allow me.