Author Topic: AvA Attitude  (Read 3687 times)

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Re: AvA Attitude
« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2008, 12:25:32 PM »
Dawger posting screen shots in this forum just to start crap will get you banned from this forum trust me. In most of your posts you say "I used to fly WB for so and so years and I was a trainer there blah blah blah" then act like it. YOu got your panties in a bunch because someone told you off after you picked a fight. For the past five or so years that has been the AvAs strong point. A place where you didnt have to worry about that other enemy flying over head dropping in. Were you could have a 1v1 with out the "go to the DA" retards. No one saying ANYTHING about any rules until you brought it up. Which bring up the question "What was your name before you changed it?" Im betting just another shade trying to stir the pot.

From the fights we just had in the AvA I can see why you need to jump a 1v1 for a kill and why you want others to help you in a 1v1.  :rolleyes:
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline republic

• Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2008, 12:27:05 PM »
lol this thread is so silly.  I wonder how many times it has to be reported before it finally gets locked?
P-47 pilot

Offline lutrel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2008, 12:31:32 PM »
Mine! mine! All Mine!  :rolleyes:

LOL, Staff material....................
Lutrel AkA "Lut"
CO ~Avengers~

Offline Hungry

• Nickel Member
« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2008, 12:34:54 PM »
Dawger posting screen shots in this forum just to start crap will get you banned from this forum trust me.

No one saying ANYTHING about any rules until you brought it up. Which bring up the question "What was your name before you changed it?" Im betting just another shade trying to stir the pot.

Why is that other than the unwritten what rules did he break, yours?

Your kidding right this issue has been on these boards for as long as I can remember. Hehe the ultimate I'm losing the argument uh oh call him a shade quick that will do it.

"I would gladly pay you Tuesday for a Hamburger today"

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: December 30, 2008, 12:38:35 PM »
more whines on the BBS
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2008, 12:40:03 PM »
LOL, Staff material....................

:cry

Why is that other than the unwritten what rules did he break, yours?

Your kidding right this issue has been on these boards for as long as I can remember. Hehe the ultimate I'm losing the argument uh oh call him a shade quick that will do it.

:cry
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 12:43:59 PM by Larry »
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Hungry

• Nickel Member
« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2008, 12:48:00 PM »

Where did you and your boys go to after we started cheating? Another crybaby that couldnt handle getting beat up so they run off. Get a life and get over it.

Hungry instead of acting like a tool read a few of skuzzys posts in this forum. That is if you can find the time from all your flying in the AvA. :rolleyes:

Ya know as I said one of the other currently ongoing A v A threads I would love to fly against equal opposing plane sets the basic idea seems great.  However if your an example of the fine quality player there calling me a tool :rolls eyes, HT can maintain his mostly empty areana just for you and your ilk.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: December 30, 2008, 12:53:32 PM »
I have found in the past the louder the whiner the bigger the unskilled tool
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
« Reply #83 on: December 30, 2008, 12:54:42 PM »
 :uhoh
Ya know as I said one of the other currently ongoing A v A threads I would love to fly against equal opposing plane sets the basic idea seems great.  However if your an example of the fine quality player there calling me a tool :rolls eyes, HT can maintain his mostly empty areana just for you and your ilk.
Ohhhhh

Fight!  Fight!  :rofl
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: December 30, 2008, 12:56:39 PM »

If you actually flew the arena you would know that there are alot of people that populate the arena. Its a great place to find a good fight, but you wouldn't know that since you're to busy crying on the forum about something you have ZERO clue about. Until then you are just a tool looking for attention.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Hungry

• Nickel Member
« Reply #85 on: December 30, 2008, 12:58:02 PM »
I have found in the past the louder the whiner the bigger the unskilled tool

I try to keep it on topic but the name calling throws my vocabulary off a bit.  Would you kindly point out who your refering to?

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
« Reply #86 on: December 30, 2008, 12:58:37 PM »
...Until then you are just a tool looking for attention.
Did you mean fool?
 :huh
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline Dawger

• Silver Member
« Reply #87 on: December 30, 2008, 01:03:04 PM »
Dawger posting screen shots in this forum just to start crap will get you banned from this forum trust me. In most of your posts you say "I used to fly WB for so and so years and I was a trainer there blah blah blah" then act like it. YOu got your panties in a bunch because someone told you off after you picked a fight. For the past five or so years that has been the AvAs strong point. A place where you didnt have to worry about that other enemy flying over head dropping in. Were you could have a 1v1 with out the "go to the DA" retards. No one saying ANYTHING about any rules until you brought it up. Which bring up the question "What was your name before you changed it?" Im betting just another shade trying to stir the pot.

From the fights we just had in the AvA I can see why you need to jump a 1v1 for a kill and why you want others to help you in a 1v1.  :rolleyes:

We had one fight in the AvA today. You won. You fly well and I made a huge mistake. That is always going to equal me dead. The rest of the time I just watched you do oblique nose low hard breaks whenever I got within 1.2D. No reason for me to make the same mistake twice now is there?

I've been promised to be banned from this forum twice now, once by Larry and once by Fudgums. My major crime is calling attention to those trying to enforce imaginary rules. Like I said before if that gets me banned then I'm in the wrong place anyway.

Offline Hungry

• Nickel Member
« Reply #88 on: December 30, 2008, 01:05:13 PM »

If you actually flew the arena you would know that there are alot of people that populate the arena. Its a great place to find a good fight, but you wouldn't know that since you're to busy crying on the forum about something you have ZERO clue about. Until then you are just a tool looking for attention.

The vocabulary letting you down or are you just a wittle angwy.  Now think a bit before the next post, I look at the A v A arena before I log on allmost every time, during my hours approx 6 to 9 pm central I don't think that Ive ever seen more than 20 to 40 in there if that many.  How do ever expect to increase those numbers? or dont you want to?

You have someone here who would like to try it  but it seems that I'd have to fist fight my way in.

Offline Dawger

• Silver Member
« Reply #89 on: December 30, 2008, 01:10:57 PM »
I'm almost certain that Larry doesn't want higher numbers on a regular basis. His posts here actively discourage new participation to the point of calling for restrictions on who can post in this forum.

BTW Larry, If you want to get rid of me you don't have to ban me. Just take the P38 out of the planeset and you won't see me.

No P38, No Dawger. Its pretty simple, really.