Author Topic: Who is Better? Rolling Thunder or Joker's Jokers?  (Read 6158 times)

Offline Urchin

• Platinum Member
Re: Who is Better? Rolling Thunder or Joker's Jokers?
« Reply #180 on: December 30, 2008, 08:27:10 PM »
The game you "enjoy".  Best one I have heard yet.  If you are not enjoying the game, all it takes is a simple phone call or email to change that.  Better yet, delete it from the computer.  If I was having such a terrible time as you seem to be having, I wouldn't give it a second thought, but that is me.

Your post shows how little you really know, at least about my squad.  I have never seen you fly with us, I have never seen you on our vox, so how can you make such claims.  It just shows how little you really know, but I'm not wanting to change that, I actually find it quite entertaining.  Sense of honor, fair play, and a reasonable even play field.  The first two you will have to explain to me how that works in a war simulated game.  The last one is already done when eny kicks in.

Fred

That shows more clearly than anything else I've seen the difference between those of us who no longer enjoy the game, and those who do.  Or at least, the vast majority of those who do.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #181 on: December 30, 2008, 08:27:44 PM »
That's already been proven wrong by Skuzzy, that it wasn't a shade.

Shade? No.  Blatant Rampid Voluntary Vulching? Yes.

Difference? No.

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #182 on: December 30, 2008, 08:30:28 PM »
Shade? No.  Blatant Rampid Voluntary Vulching? Yes.

Difference? No.

how, he kept upping? Should he have just let the guy up? :rollseyes:

Yes, there is a difference.
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #183 on: December 30, 2008, 08:32:12 PM »
how, he kept upping? Should he have just let the guy up? :rollseyes:

Yes, there is a difference.

nope
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #184 on: December 30, 2008, 08:35:08 PM »
nope

How is there no difference from shade vulching? Was u2007 and the guy PM'ing eachother and telling the other to up? No... If anyone else had done this in the game, it would just be something "funny" but when someone else from a certain squad, or someone that you may not like does it, it's very different...

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #185 on: December 30, 2008, 08:42:53 PM »
How is there no difference from shade vulching? Was u2007 and the guy PM'ing eachother and telling the other to up? No... If anyone else had done this in the game, it would just be something "funny" but when someone else from a certain squad, or someone that you may not like does it, it's very different...

how do you know this?
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #186 on: December 30, 2008, 08:45:03 PM »
How is there no difference from shade vulching? Was u2007 and the guy PM'ing eachother and telling the other to up? No... If anyone else had done this in the game, it would just be something "funny"

They know each other and it was deliberate.  Stay tuned, let me grab some staggering stats.  I will understand if you don't reply to my next post, the evidence is going to melt your face.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #187 on: December 30, 2008, 08:59:43 PM »
Tour 106:

Musashi: 

La7 53 deaths 39 killed by u2007
D3A 4 deaths 2 by u2007, 1 by j0ker
M3 13 deaths 10 killed by u2007
M8 12 deaths All 12 killed by u2007  :lol
N1k2 11 deaths 5 killed by u2007
Ostwind 8 deaths 6 killed by u2007
Panzer 76 deaths 47 killed by u2007

See a trend yet? Probably not, let me keep going...

PT BOAT 30 deaths 23 by u2007 Wow he's even finding him in the ocean!
T34/76 17 deaths all killed by u2007
Wirbelwind 14 deaths 12 killed by u2007
LVTA2 6 deaths all killed by u2007
Lancaster 9 deaths all killed by u2007
Ki84 3 deaths killed by u2007

Adding it all up, u2007 killed musashi around 200 times.  Musashi only had 275 deaths.
Of the 75 times u2007 didn't kill him, I'm sure a good portion of those kills belong to fellow squad members.
(Same story in Tour 105)

Is your face liquefied on the floor yet?  :aok

« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 09:12:39 PM by grizz441 »

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #188 on: December 30, 2008, 09:01:45 PM »

That shows more clearly than anything else I've seen the difference between those of us who no longer enjoy the game, and those who do.  Or at least, the vast majority of those who do.

Urchin...

Exactly!!! This is why no matter how "good" they think they are....they will always be noobs. The self-centered little twits simply don't get it.....and (unfortunately)..I doubt they ever will.  :frown:

Anything and everything to win simply makes for a bad game.
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #189 on: December 30, 2008, 09:03:36 PM »
Urchin...

Exactly!!! This is why no matter how "good" they think they are....they will always be noobs. The self-centered little twits simply don't get it.....and (unfortunately)..I doubt they ever will.  :frown:

Does this mean you don't like my song?
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline smokey23

• Nickel Member
« Reply #190 on: December 30, 2008, 09:11:14 PM »
Im stuck here **the lynchmob** was invited to join in with the MoM mission's in bishland on tuesday nights but we were told by jokerjokers we werent welcome in bishland anymore??? im so torn :rofl what to do what to do. should we stay rook and bust up the MoM missions or should we join in and be attacked on country channel :rolleyes: I may lose sleep over this one :rofl
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 09:14:51 PM by smokey23 »

Offline Urchin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #191 on: December 30, 2008, 09:12:30 PM »
Urchin...

I'm not certain if most people lack any sense of sportsmanship, or if most people who play games on the internet create some artificial barrier to rationalize the 'win at all costs' mentality.  

I've played online games of all sorts for many years now, and the one constant factor (for the vast majority of online gamers) is a complete and utter lack of respect for their opponents.  This is constant in all sorts of games, from online chess to AH to first person shooters to RPGs with a PVP aspect to sports games played on consoles.

I am not sure if I will really ever know the answer to that - I suspect that there is a dehumanizing element to playing games on the internet that makes it easier to toss out moral values, but if there were no consequences in the real world I also suspect that much of the same sorts of things would go on in real competitions (sports, games, etc).

I find it to be an interesting topic to think about, anyway.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 09:14:10 PM by Urchin »

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #192 on: December 30, 2008, 09:14:41 PM »
Jokers are fun peoples, great guys on their squad vox and always fun to fly with, irritating to fight against.  I wouldn't say i agree with their flying style, but it is their $15 and i had a blast anytime i joined in their squad ops.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #193 on: December 30, 2008, 09:30:00 PM »
how do you know this?

Do you know they were PM'ing eachother? After watching the witch hunts on this forum, and the ignorant "assumptions" on people that must be "right" the first sign of something suspicious, yes, sometimes its good, but when proved wrong, those accused hear no "sorry, my bad" nothing.

Im stuck here **the lynchmob** was invited to join in with the MoM mission's in bishland on tuesday nights but we were told by jokerjokers we werent welcome in bishland anymore??? im so torn :rofl what to do what to do. should we stay rook and bust up the MoM missions or should we join in and be attacked on country channel :rolleyes: I may lose sleep over this one :rofl

After what your squaddie started about the jokers, I'd be mad if I were them.

Offline smokey23

• Nickel Member
« Reply #194 on: December 30, 2008, 09:59:08 PM »
Well 1plus im not aware of anything being "started" by any squaddie of mine unless he was provoked by one of them.We wont shy away from anyone verbally attacking us on 200 or personal pm. Give details of the exchange and i may change my mind. Their missions being busted because a squaddie was in the right place at the right time isnt starting anything its more like knowing youre adversary and knowing the best way to stop a mission in its tracks however being accused of cheating like we were is starting something. I have no patience for that nonsense.