Author Topic: Bar dar  (Read 4838 times)

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
Re: Bar dar
« Reply #90 on: January 01, 2009, 09:03:27 PM »
Bronk, after 6 pages, I'd think you'd understand. These guys like to play like this. It's their 15$$, and if Skuzzy made it impossible for them to run NOEs, that's over 50-60 people that would be quitting.

What's wrong with running NOEs? It's "spineless" but it's something to do. I'll logg in sometimes, and I'll see the fight only on Rook/Knit front, so what do I do, I join NOE's when I see them.

You missed the point my young friend. I do not wish to remove NOE.  I wish to remove horde noe  as the mainstay of base taking in the MA.

You keep missing the point, this has been around a long time, it isn't going. Nothing is fair in a fight, it looks like you've been getting killed too much by NOEs. I personally like hordes, when I jump into them, if I last more than 2 minutes, chances are, I learned some bit of ACM in the midst of it. My best fights in Aces High have been in 2 v 1s, 3 v 1s, and even me jumping into the midst of an NOE trying to survive.

Bronk, if you want only 1 v 1s, go to the DA.
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: January 01, 2009, 09:43:33 PM »
snipped for for being clueless
Funniest part is how clueless you really are.... Skuzzy has almost 0 do to with game play... he is tech support. This is only one reason why your post is next to worthless. :aok
See Rule #4

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #92 on: January 02, 2009, 12:52:14 AM »
Funniest part is how clueless you really are.... Skuzzy has almost 0 do to with game play... he is tech support. This is only one reason why your post is next to worthless. :aok

No, you don't know how clueless you really are. It doesn't matter if it's Skuzzy, Hitech, or anyone there for that matter, it's HTC as a team. They made it possible almost 10 years ago (probably 10 years ago) and made the game great the way it is. If you really don't like people running NOE's, it's your problem.
I have no problem with it whatso ever.

But why do you? "Because they wont fight" they fight alright. I've had blasts fighting the Lynchmob when they'd go rook, or RT when I'd not be Bishop. Some of the greatest sticks in the game are in the "horder" squads.  :rolleyes:

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: January 02, 2009, 01:57:36 AM »
I don't see this thread ending well...

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Well maybe we should put those tall red flags on GVs like they do on those low level plastic tricycles.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2009, 02:10:40 AM »
The problem is not NOE missions.  No one is asking for the end of NOE missions.  The problem is NOE missions with 30 people attacking. 

Up and defend, someone says.  You either get vultched endlessly or HO'd repeatedly.  Up from another base?  Gone before you can get there.  I've seen bases captured before a gv could drive to the town.  But remember, this is a hoard sneaking into an out-of-the-way base.

The "NAVY SEAL" analogy:  I don't think they take 20 or 30 SEALs on a covert mission.  Kind of kills the 'covert' part.

The "Real Life" argument?  Radar or not, Lots of planes are hard to hide.  A few planes are easier to hide.

It's all about the numbers, not about the NOE itself.  More of this has been happening lately because we have had three days of Titanic Tuesday and there are more people on in general due to the holidays.  When you have 270 people flying on your side, what's a little 30 person raid?

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #95 on: January 02, 2009, 07:53:51 AM »
The problem is not NOE missions.  No one is asking for the end of NOE missions.  The problem is NOE missions with 30 people attacking. 

Up and defend, someone says.  You either get vultched endlessly or HO'd repeatedly.  Up from another base?  Gone before you can get there.  I've seen bases captured before a gv could drive to the town.  But remember, this is a hoard sneaking into an out-of-the-way base.

The "NAVY SEAL" analogy:  I don't think they take 20 or 30 SEALs on a covert mission.  Kind of kills the 'covert' part.

The "Real Life" argument?  Radar or not, Lots of planes are hard to hide.  A few planes are easier to hide.

It's all about the numbers, not about the NOE itself.  More of this has been happening lately because we have had three days of Titanic Tuesday and there are more people on in general due to the holidays.  When you have 270 people flying on your side, what's a little 30 person raid?

wrongway

Spot on.
I guess you have to be older than 6 to get it...or is that an IQ higher than 6.
See Rule #4

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #96 on: January 02, 2009, 07:57:05 AM »
Spot on.
I guess you have to be older than 6 to get it...or is that an IQ higher than 6.

Actually bronk, I get it. But you still don't. It isn't hard to bust an NOE, but I guess you need an IQ higher than 5 to get it, since mine is apparently 6.

While you're being a complete dick about this, somehow, me a 16 year old kid, is keeping calm about this. I don't understand how you get so worked up over it? The map gets reset the next week. So it's not like the NOE'ers are getting their way. This thread may have been more spot on about a year ago.

Your own signature is the exact thing I'm trying to point out to you. These squads aren't there just to NOE, they're there to have fun. Why ruin their fun? Over a base and cartoon planes because you cant have your way? Quit pouting about it and get in your cartoon plane and prepare to get them back! :)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 08:05:35 AM by 1pLUs44 »

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #97 on: January 02, 2009, 07:59:44 AM »
No, you don't know how clueless you really are. It doesn't matter if it's Skuzzy, Hitech, or anyone there for that matter, it's HTC as a team. They made it possible almost 10 years ago (probably 10 years ago) and made the game great the way it is. If you really don't like people running NOE's, it's your problem.
I have no problem with it whatso ever.

But why do you? "Because they wont fight" they fight alright. I've had blasts fighting the Lynchmob when they'd go rook, or RT when I'd not be Bishop. Some of the greatest sticks in the game are in the "horder" squads.  :rolleyes:
Can you read? I have no problem with noe.... it's horde noe I have a problem with. I guess ack ack was right ... a ho and go type cant figure it out.

Once again clueless. HT tired of endless  horde noe once before. He implemented and ordered base take system.  But the whine was so tremendous it was pulled...... along with big maps.  I guess he just forgot why he pulled the big maps.  
See Rule #4

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: January 02, 2009, 08:02:28 AM »
Perfectly calm squeaker... I just want a straight up fight.... do you?
See Rule #4

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #99 on: January 02, 2009, 08:18:26 AM »
:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

They're almost never "horde" NOE's, they sometimes never exceed 15 people. And about ack-ack, he's a griefer. Straight up. I've never seen him make a single positive comment about anyone for anything. As far as I see it, to him, it's a "vertical rolling maneuver" or something lame like that, when I do it, it's "picking."

The biggest idiots of the game go in your group, you and ack-ack. It isn't because you're "bad" at the game. It's your view into it. I grew up looking at things positively, try it. Look at the game positively, or go to another, there's 3 others you know that have a very nice community. I'm sure they'd welcome you and ack-ack, wait, no they wouldn't. They'd send you off the rail almost immediately.

Perfectly calm squeaker... I just want a straight up fight.... do you?

haha, squeaker... Like I haven't heard that before, after 2 years. And is that a DA offer?  :rolleyes:

I could care less about cartoon planes to tell you. I up, and have fun, whether I be on the dying side of it or not.

Try it. People like you and ack-ack are the #1 problems in this game, not the "horders." The main blame is pointed to bish throughout this thread, but I've been watching bish get steamrolled all december and even last night. Get over it, even on small maps, there'll still be "NOE horders" which consists of "anyone and anything that kills me because I'm too l337 to die" sorry, but the game wasn't made solely for you. As much as you'd hate to know, there's many many MANY more people that play the game other than you. As a fact, most aren't even bothered by these "NOE hordes!!!11! zOMG!" Until recently, the "NOE horde" apparently hasn't been much of a horde at all. You wont ever get your wish, they'll just get more #s and then go at you from high alt, you'll then be complaining about getting picked all the time, so keep complaining. 

I'm through with this thread. Arguing with a 5 year old is harder than arguing with someone my age. You feel you have to say anything else, just shoot me a PM bud.

:salute

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #100 on: January 02, 2009, 08:22:16 AM »
Snipped for ridiculousness.

Hyperbole it's in you. :aok
See Rule #4

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: January 02, 2009, 09:00:28 AM »
I wish to remove horde noe  as the mainstay of base taking in the MA.

Good luck.
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #102 on: January 02, 2009, 09:09:01 AM »
Good luck.

Again horde is one thing horde noe is another. Separate entities.... you know this.
See Rule #4

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #103 on: January 05, 2009, 12:24:49 PM »
Without going into detail about why this is the silliest thing ever.........

I will say this Bronk, go someplace else if the only enjoyment you get out of the game is dogfighting/killing/vulching/... or whatever it is you do.  Maybe the DA........  Since you know you'll get a fair fight there..... RIGHT?

Bronk has tunnel vision, that's his choice........  But what about the hundreds of PAYING customers that get a little bit more out of the game then you do, that enjoy noe's, that enjoy being a little more sneaky.... How would the knits ever bomb the rook HQ if there is unrealistic dar signatures flying at 100 ft?

Next thing he'll wish for is a Tomcat..... Oh but if he did that, this never would have made page 7.  But what is the difference?  Neither would be very realistic.   

Go play a different game, or at least get out of the arena.  I hear there are fair fights in the DA..... Or did I mention that already?

:salute

Now at the same time, I have to greatly credit Bronk for thinking about how to better make the game.  I just dont think this is the path to choose. 

It's true!!!  Pyro..... Use Pyro for such things!   :aok
Skuzzy has almost 0 do to with game play...
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 12:32:01 PM by LLogann »
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #104 on: January 05, 2009, 03:49:08 PM »

Bronk has tunnel vision, that's his choice........  But what about the hundreds of PAYING customers that get a little bit more out of the game then you do, that enjoy noe's, that enjoy being a little more sneaky.... How would the knits ever bomb the rook HQ if there is unrealistic dar signatures flying at 100 ft?

Hey numpty... Horde noe ....   or are you hard of reading?
See Rule #4