Author Topic: Bar dar  (Read 4834 times)

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
Re: Bar dar
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2008, 12:32:38 PM »
Yes everyone bail from what they are doing to stop you and your flying horde monkeys....or better yet sit in the tower waiting for a base to flash.

I guess HT needed to use smaller word in the quoted post you failed to comprehend. But that is to be expected from a horde monkey. :aok

Oh dont do that,,, your score will just fall away,,,,

But if you did, and upped from the flashing field it would be a fight that you so eagerly avoid. Fun for all donkey.... :)

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2008, 12:33:15 PM »
Hey Bronk!

I think we get it.

You don't like Noes.

So because YOU don't like them,they shouldn't exist.

We get it, its your way or the highway.

Anything else to add?

Or you just gonna keep repeating this tired old argument.

There are 2 sides to this discussion and neither side will ever agree with the other.
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline SectorNine50

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2008, 12:36:32 PM »
Bronk, you've done nothing in this thread but flame those who disagree (which by the sounds of it, is just about everyone).  This isn't changing anyone's mind, it will just make them more stubborn and makes you look childish.

This thread is just a big fat whine.  NOE's are part of the game, they aren't going anywhere, so cope and deal.
I'm Sector95 in-game! :-D

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2008, 12:36:57 PM »
Yes everyone bail from what they are doing to stop you and your flying horde monkeys....

One more question before I bail from this lame discussion.

If you're so busy with "the fight" why do you even care that guys are taking bases? Noe or otherwise?
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2008, 12:40:23 PM »
Hey Bronk!

I think we get it.

You don't like Noes.

So because YOU don't like them,they shouldn't exist.

We get it, its your way or the highway.

Anything else to add?

Or you just gonna keep repeating this tired old argument.

There are 2 sides to this discussion and neither side will ever agree with the other.
No..NOEs are fine as a small strike tactic.  However used as a primary tactic of the horde... lame ???

I've amended it not to eliminate but to what fugitive has proposed. 100' bar dar, no auto pilot under that alt with a 7-10 plane limit.

Or do you feel horde noe is the way to go?
See Rule #4

Offline SectorNine50

• Silver Member
« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2008, 12:45:12 PM »
Hey, now we're making progress.  100 feet is VERY low, I think tree's would become an issue at that point, maybe 250 feet with no auto pilot would be fine.  I'm not sure how you would limit the aircraft though, I think hordes are just part of the game whether high or low, and your not going to be able to limit them.

I was thinking though, what if we had an "ENY" limit?  You could only have so many low-eny aircraft in a mission, that way we don't get ridiculous aircraft in the mobs.  But if there were less pilots, you could have better aircraft...  Would make sense to me.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2008, 12:46:00 PM »

One more question before I bail from this lame discussion.

If you're so busy with "the fight" why do you even care that guys are taking bases? Noe or otherwise?
I've bailed from many a "boo they sunk the cv/they dropped the fh" to up at a flashing base.

Sometimes I find a small noe mission sometimes the horde monkies.

The small mission guys put up a fight and I <S> them for it no matter the outcome.
The horde monkeys are there for the protection of the horde. The path of least resistance.

See Rule #4

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: December 31, 2008, 12:47:49 PM »
Hey, now we're making progress.  100 feet is VERY low, I think tree's would become an issue at that point, maybe 250 feet with no auto pilot would be fine.  I'm not sure how you would limit the aircraft though, I think hordes are just part of the game whether high or low, and your not going to be able to limit them.

I was thinking though, what if we had an "ENY" limit?  You could only have so many low-eny aircraft in a mission, that way we don't get ridiculous aircraft in the mobs.  But if there were less pilots, you could have better aircraft...  Would make sense to me.

I'm sure code can be written to the extent of anything more than 10 in a given sector bar dar shows.
See Rule #4

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #68 on: December 31, 2008, 12:49:01 PM »
I've bailed from many a "boo they sunk the cv/they dropped the fh" to up at a flashing base.

Sometimes I find a small noe mission sometimes the horde monkies.

The small mission guys put up a fight and I <S> them for it no matter the outcome.
The horde monkeys are there for the protection of the horde. The path of least resistance.

Are you stuck on stupid?  Your trying to hang on with a thin thread, its pathetic.

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #69 on: December 31, 2008, 12:51:59 PM »

But if you did, and upped from the flashing field it would be a fight that you so eagerly avoid. Fun for all donkey.... :)
You truly are stuck on stupid aren't you.  I's not a fight, again read the ht quoted post.
Nice use what i've used on you before in the collision thread...so you can read..that's a plus.
See Rule #4

Offline SectorNine50

• Silver Member
« Reply #70 on: December 31, 2008, 12:52:13 PM »
You gotta remember that no human being will ever pick the path of most resistance, that's not our nature.  Well, it's not any living thing's nature except maybe for Salmon trying to swim up-stream.  You'd be crazy to put out more effort to accomplish the same task.

You know what would be cool, instead of having automatic dar bar after 10 aircraft, is small radar stations placed around the map that will detect NOE aircraft, you'd have to scout a bit, and then it would take like 1000 lbs to destroy them (But only the team who owns the stations can see them on their map).  Could add some more tactics to taking bases NOE.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: December 31, 2008, 12:54:20 PM »
Now thats an idea. :aok
See Rule #4

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #72 on: December 31, 2008, 12:56:09 PM »
You truly are stuck on stupid aren't you.  I's not a fight, again read the ht quoted post.
Nice use what i've used on you before in the collision thread...so you can read..that's a plus.

I read it several times,,,, what you fail to hear or read in response is my concern......

You continue to avoid repsonses and call names to justify your lack of concern.  You read them.  

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #73 on: December 31, 2008, 12:58:23 PM »
my concern......

Being caught in combat.. I knew this already.
See Rule #4

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #74 on: December 31, 2008, 01:01:37 PM »
Being caught in combat.. I knew this already.

Your in denial donkey, when will you let it go.... save some face what little you have left.