Author Topic: midwar107 top fighter  (Read 3855 times)

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Re: midwar107 top fighter
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2009, 12:42:54 AM »
:rofl ... last week I cracked/bruised a rib so I couldn't sleep well and woke up at 4 am ... decided to jump on and see what happens in the MW at that time.

The 3 stooges were milkin' the arena for all it was worth. So I played sneaky and thwarted their capture at a vehicle base for about 15 minutes, which caused razzz and banger to log, and biggamer to move to another part of the map and take the other countries V bases.

What I like about the MW arena ... it's like the old AH of days gone by ... you don't need the "score" page to know who is who and who deserves the "respect" of being a "fighter" and who the wussys are.

Hes done that so many times when I stopped them I cant even keep count. They kinda want me to get my old name back and have two accounts so they cant run and milk the other countries bases because I cant switch over.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2009, 01:30:13 AM »
actually,  I have met some very good sticks that used there planes advantages, and never gave me that shot, a lot of times those will end in a stale mate, unless my foe is a better than average shot -cough KOSTIC cough- :salute 
 but I have to admit I like bringing her up to 12 k, she will hold her own against the best of em, once the red guy tries to knife fight with me, or goes for any short vertical  loops the cannons are just to much,
I will also say someone who truly knows there F4 can turn fight with the hurri and win.

I fly the Hurri pretty much exclusively, I want to fly nothing else for a month, and see where I bring my hit % to, what sux is its so damn slowwww, that's why I take it up high gives me that E that is so important   for the first couple engagements, but I always end up on the Deck fighting more than I can keep track of, than sitting in the tower, adrenaline pumping hands visibly shaking.

dude, we will have to wing up one of these days and jump into a major hourd, I think with the "Thatch weave"
two hurris can do some serious damage.

JETSOM

Flying the hurri is too frustrating, everyone will just run from you after they take a stab at ya.  That's why I love the 38 so much, people lick their chops to shoot a 38 down.  We will wing up in the MA one of these nights though..  :salute

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2009, 11:25:07 AM »
Flying the hurri is too frustrating, everyone will just run from you after they take a stab at ya.  That's why I love the 38 so much, people lick their chops to shoot a 38 down.  We will wing up in the MA one of these nights though..  :salute

never flew the 38 much, when I started out in 03 the guy that brought me in was Jozepi, he was a 38 nut, he tried to get me to fly that but I loved to turn to much so I went to the Zero, but that thing burns way to easy!!

you are right it does get frustrating flying the hurri,

I look forward to it :aok
heck I will take up the 38 so I can keep up :aok

JETSOM

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: January 07, 2009, 12:34:18 PM »
I think I know how he got such a high hit %. It came to me after reading the post about using the 38 as an artillery piece to kill gvs. He lands on the runway and rolls the lancs up to his p38 and then just blasts away. Now he can't land behind them because a formation would crush him on takeoff and the ground may be unlevel. So he rolls the Lancs to himself at the other end of the runway. Now why isn't it a 100%? That's because of the virtual gravity. The bullet drops probably after 4 to 600 yards out if not sooner and the cannon rounds probably at a shorter distance. Since the Lancs are behind one another the distance is too great for the rounds to make it there. Further after firing at the first lanc it explodes and the bullets then hit nothing.

I have to go the TA to make sure I'm correct on this. I think the 38 sits fairly level on the runway. But even if the nose is up it still works since he now has to pull the lancs close and the rounds fire over the drones.

Good Theory?

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: January 07, 2009, 01:10:22 PM »
If that is what he does I'm guessing "land2". He has kill him 19 times while he was in in bombers. That my be his "fighter sortie" kills along with someone that may have run into.

From fighting him many times I can tell you the guy couldn't get a 54% hit percentage if all his targets were level and 200 feet away. He has admitted to me that he used to have a shade that he vultched a few tours ago. Maybe he is doing it again.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #80 on: January 07, 2009, 01:18:10 PM »
For a bbs full of people who say they don't care about score, it's funny how posts like this always soar into multiple pages. ;)

And as they explain each and every time: it isn't the rank they are jealous of as you seem to imply.  It's the fact that poor and often "questionable" (as some people found with the new score pages) gameplay is being rewarded with the "name in lights".  On the front page of HTC website at that.

So in response to your amazement at people commenting on things like this I must merely comment that I find it funny how after many people have explained this to the BBS; you still make a "it's funny how" response.

Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: January 07, 2009, 01:41:42 PM »
you are right it does get frustrating flying the hurri,
The fun is flying the Hurri-1.  They might think about running when they see the HURR icon, but when they get close enough to see it change to HURR1, they lick their chops...until you turn circles around them and send them to the tower scratching their heads.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #82 on: January 07, 2009, 02:00:29 PM »
The fun is flying the Hurri-1.  They might think about running when they see the HURR icon, but when they get close enough to see it change to HURR1, they lick their chops...until you turn circles around them and send them to the tower scratching their heads.

Or they just use the vert against it and cream you... :D
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline BigPlay

• Silver Member
« Reply #83 on: January 07, 2009, 02:16:22 PM »
Lynx reffered you to the title of the thread which is "top Fighter" so attack scores are not included in that portion so it is  not within subject matter :salute

then it degraded into how and why they do it..... you think this just pertains to only fighter score? They do it across the board not just in ftr mode or should I start another tread about total score munging. You seem to have  bypassed all the other posts that have strayed off the original topic.

I Know you Brits have a thing about being proper and such. I think that you guys really need to focus more on your dental hygiene before splitting hairs about straying off topic.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 02:29:14 PM by BigPlay »

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2009, 02:25:16 PM »
I think that you guys really need to focus more on your dental hygiene before splitting hairs about straying off topic.

? How bizarre ?

Offline BigPlay

• Silver Member
« Reply #85 on: January 07, 2009, 02:28:29 PM »
? How bizarre ?

The Brits aren't known for thier smashing smiles  :D, well very few are.

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #86 on: January 07, 2009, 02:44:01 PM »
No offence but from the title of this thread whats buildings got to do with it?

then it degraded into how and why they do it..... you think this just pertains to only fighter score? They do it across the board not just in ftr mode or should I start another tread about total score munging. You seem to have  bypassed all the other posts that have strayed off the original topic.

I Know you Brits have a thing about being proper and such. I think that you guys really need to focus more on your dental hygiene before splitting hairs about straying off topic.

Lynx reffered you to the title of the thread, "you" have decided it's ok to hijack or at least condone hijacking. Maybe if you stayed on topic there would be no need to be a Jack, or is that beyond you ?

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #87 on: January 07, 2009, 02:48:40 PM »
Geeze bigplay, pathetic to say the least. I wonder if Bigplay = Biggamer?

BTW.......................... ..................IN

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline BigPlay

• Silver Member
« Reply #88 on: January 07, 2009, 04:52:09 PM »
Geeze bigplay, pathetic to say the least. I wonder if Bigplay = Biggamer?

BTW.......................... ..................IN

doubt it. jezz some of you guys need a sense of humor and stop taking everything so serious. This tread has gone from the fighter score munging issue to talk about the Hurricane's flying characteristics. What does the Hurricane have anything to do with Skyrock's post. I don't see Xbrit mentioning any of that. I also think the hijacking accusation is a little over the top. But keeping with the sence of humor thing I'll just consider both of your posts as jokes.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2009, 07:36:36 PM »
Bigplay = Biggamer?

No need to get insulting, calling someone Biggamer is enough to get you killed in some part of the world  :D

Bigplay is actually a good guy, total opposite of the 'tard known as Biggamer.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song