Author Topic: midwar107 top fighter  (Read 3851 times)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Re: midwar107 top fighter
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2009, 06:08:31 PM »
Do you remember top gun where Maverick meets Iceman at the bar and what was there first verbal exchange?

Iceman: "Have you figured it out yet?"
Maverick: "Figured out what?"
Iceman: "Whos the best pilot?"

Thats why the board will never go away..
EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW HOW THEY STACK UP AGAINST ANOTHER :aok

And you need an artificial number to let you know?  :)

Look at the responses here.  It seems fairly clear that the guys who fly where Bigamer flies know exactly how 'good' he is.  He's hardly getting much respect for his 'rank' despite it being number 1.

Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2009, 06:13:41 PM »
I always give a looksee at the end of the month to see who dweebed out that month. :aok

:noid

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2009, 07:10:08 PM »
Oh yah one more thing.... my $15 is also as good as yours so I can post my opinion anytime I want, just like Bronk can.

Actually the BBS is free so you don't even have to pay to troll scoring threads!  :aok And I say troll with respect.  :D

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2009, 07:37:54 PM »
Well the solution to that is simple go in there on the last night of the tour and snatch it at the last possible moment.

Kositc

What usually happens is AKAK, N72, or I are #1 fighter for the first half of the month, but because we actually fight in fighter mode by the end of the month he has taken over with his four or five sortie fighter sweeps.

Also take a look at the past months at his base captures. Every morning between 2-6am he and a few others will be in there milking bases when no one else on. If you're ever up then I dare you to log on and not find biggamer, razzz, or banger1 in there milking.

Another idea I have is when a country has 0 or less then half the numbers of anther side the higher side should have troop carriers disabled.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline stickpig

• Nickel Member
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2009, 08:24:44 PM »
I concur.  On a side note,  is there even 20 people to kill in the Mid War arena? :lol

Come on in and check it out. I think you might enjoy it.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 08:29:41 PM by stickpig »
Theyll only give you one chance, Better get it right first time. And the game youre playing
If you lose you gotta pay, If you make just one wrong move Youll get blown away
Expect no mercy  <Nazareth>

"Stay in the manned ack... When your in a plane you are a danger to the ground"  <Norad>

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2009, 08:58:30 PM »
Come on in and check it out. I think you might enjoy it.

I agree and maybe he'll get lucky and get into a fight with you 1v1.  You and a few others are the ones that keep me coming in, knowing that if I encounter you or any of those others, I'll be in for a good 1v1 fight.  <S>

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2009, 09:22:04 PM »
i enjoyed the 255 kills per hour score i got in late war for one day, was up, killed spawn camper and landed in less than 3 seconds,one shot, was my first kill in a GV this month kinda play's heck with the score keepers
Flying since tour 71.

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2009, 09:37:58 PM »
Why does anyone care if their gaming the game for score. The score thing is stupid anyway. People know who the good sticks are and score doesn't tell that. So I say let the building killers kill their buildings.

No offence but from the title of this thread whats buildings got to do with it?

Offline stickpig

• Nickel Member
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2009, 10:25:01 PM »
I agree and maybe he'll get lucky and get into a fight with you 1v1.  You and a few others are the ones that keep me coming in, knowing that if I encounter you or any of those others, I'll be in for a good 1v1 fight.  <S>

ack-ack

Same to you..... One day I'll get that blasted 38 of yours :pray
(do you ever go AFK by chance?) :D :rofl

:salute
Theyll only give you one chance, Better get it right first time. And the game youre playing
If you lose you gotta pay, If you make just one wrong move Youll get blown away
Expect no mercy  <Nazareth>

"Stay in the manned ack... When your in a plane you are a danger to the ground"  <Norad>

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2009, 10:44:57 PM »
Same to you..... One day I'll get that blasted 38 of yours :pray
(do you ever go AFK by chance?) :D :rofl

:salute
If you see he and I are flying together, shoot me a PM, and I'll give ya a PM during the times he's afk.  Don't tell anyone though  ;)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 10:54:14 PM by Murdr »

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2009, 11:52:45 PM »
Every morning between 2-6am he and a few others will be in there milking bases when no one else on. If you're ever up then I dare you to log on and not find biggamer, razzz, or banger1 in there milking.

:rofl ... last week I cracked/bruised a rib so I couldn't sleep well and woke up at 4 am ... decided to jump on and see what happens in the MW at that time.

The 3 stooges were milkin' the arena for all it was worth. So I played sneaky and thwarted their capture at a vehicle base for about 15 minutes, which caused razzz and banger to log, and biggamer to move to another part of the map and take the other countries V bases.

What I like about the MW arena ... it's like the old AH of days gone by ... you don't need the "score" page to know who is who and who deserves the "respect" of being a "fighter" and who the wussys are.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2009, 05:02:09 AM »
So what is this player doing? My guess is he has a shade or several shades and changes names often. I believe you can do that now. That last person I even took notice of had a 40% hit percentage and he either left the game or no longer plays. The only reason I took notice of him was after a reset I immediately logged on. My squadies had just left a base and where grabbing. This guy was returning from a base already. Uh? He landed 12 kills! That made me suspicious so I looked at the guy's score.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2009, 09:37:10 AM »
I've said before in other threads about the time I went into EW when 6 folks were in there. All were on the same team just capturing bases. You want their names..... look on Ah main page.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline antler

• Zinc Member
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2009, 10:23:52 AM »
Listen you suspicious creatures :devil he vulched the runway twice  :t and the 3rd set of buffs ran into a mountain :frown: B G   :salute

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2009, 10:32:56 AM »
For a bbs full of people who say they don't care about score, it's funny how posts like this always soar into multiple pages. ;)
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!