Author Topic: Alert we have a shade vulcher!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8261 times)

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
Re: Alert we have a shade vulcher!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #210 on: January 11, 2009, 07:34:22 PM »
tis true, outlaws is diesel. told him i wouldnt tell, but may as well not hide it, whole community knows already and may as well finish some more of the truth.
You just keep digging.
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #211 on: January 11, 2009, 07:35:05 PM »
First, the only thing worse that what these dweebs did is for anyone to post this here. Wanna see the new scoring info page go bye-bye? Keep postin' this crap here

I might be totally off here, somebody correct me if I am, but, Skuzzy's message referring to the "witch hunts" were in regards to a questionable accusation on somebody who he deemed wasn't shade vulching. :noid At that time also there was an active witch hunt going on with everybody's stats being examined and anybody in question would get mentioned and this went on for like a solid week straight.  Is that really the case here?  This is clear cut with an admission of guilt already.  If some guys are going to blatantly shade vulch over 600 times, I think everybody has the right to know about it, and the character of those who they fly with/against and give respect to.  It's not about score, it's about integrity which is far more important. 

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #212 on: January 11, 2009, 07:39:30 PM »
lmfao CAP what are you talking about this is there parents fault .........oh how many kids you have?...... its a damn game.... all kids like to look better then they are who cares just let him move on

i blame silly crap like this on parents, because so many parents these days don;t take time with their kids.
 i don't have any kids, and there's a reason. i do, however respect those parents that take time with their kids, and raise em right.
 they do silly crap like this, because no one ever took the time to teach em differently. that is the job of the parents, and no one else.
 i see it all the time. one of my best friends has 3 boys.......#1 is now living in Camden unmarried with a newborn...and no job. #2 hasn't held a job for more than a month, and is a habitual thief. #3 is incredibly overweight,(as in well over 300# and only 5'2), and very very two faced.
 mom keeps telling dad that their his responsibility. dad keeps telling mom their hers. so neither one of em spends time, and next ya know, their doing stupid stuff.  BTW...#1 and #2 both dropped outta school. before they did, they transferred from school to school many times. so far #3 is still in school i think..i haven't talked to them in a couple months.

this isn't the only example i see of this. customers come in......their kids are like animals, and the cars are destroyed inside due to the kids behavior. then there's the parents that come in, the kids are very well behaved, and respectful. their cars are nice inside....due to their kids behavior.

i don't have to be a parent to see the difference. i do believe i wouldn't make a good parent though, which is why i choose to not have any kids.

so....once again, it comes back to the parents.

sorry if this offends ya, but if you look around, you'll see it's true.

oooo....and considering my post was the LEAST derogatory towards him, why are you quoting me here?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #213 on: January 11, 2009, 07:43:37 PM »
I might be totally off here, somebody correct me if I am, but, Skuzzy's message referring to the "witch hunts" were in regards to a questionable accusation on somebody who he deemed wasn't shade vulching. :noid At that time also there was an active witch hunt going on with everybody's stats being examined and anybody in question would get mentioned and this went on for like a solid week straight.  Is that really the case here?  This is clear cut with an admission of guilt already.  If some guys are going to blatantly shade vulch over 600 times, I think everybody has the right to know about it, and the character of those who they fly with/against and give respect to.  It's not about score, it's about integrity which is far more important. 
your right grizz. when skuzzy said that it was aweek long witch hunt and anyone in question was put on the spot as you said. and here it was person, who admited to his doings (me);however, if people do keep posting witch hunts wouldnt surprise me if skuzzy did something about the new stats page period.

someone mentioned something about parents not giving their kids good ethics or spending time with their kids or something to that extent. not to say this to try and make myself sound better, but my parents did a good job raising me. granted, im only 15, but one of the more polite kids for miles and miles around. meet in person sometime, ill prive it
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #214 on: January 11, 2009, 07:45:29 PM »

Cap be truthful. How many beers did you drink today?

i blame silly crap like this on parents, because so many parents these days don;t take time with their kids.
 i don't have any kids, and there's a reason. i do, however respect those parents that take time with their kids, and raise em right.
 they do silly crap like this, because no one ever took the time to teach em differently. that is the job of the parents, and no one else.
 i see it all the time. one of my best friends has 3 boys.......#1 is now living in Camden unmarried with a newborn...and no job. #2 hasn't held a job for more than a month, and is a habitual thief. #3 is incredibly overweight,(as in well over 300# and only 5'2), and very very two faced.
 mom keeps telling dad that their his responsibility. dad keeps telling mom their hers. so neither one of em spends time, and next ya know, their doing stupid stuff.  BTW...#1 and #2 both dropped outta school. before they did, they transferred from school to school many times. so far #3 is still in school i think..i haven't talked to them in a couple months.

this isn't the only example i see of this. customers come in......their kids are like animals, and the cars are destroyed inside due to the kids behavior. then there's the parents that come in, the kids are very well behaved, and respectful. their cars are nice inside....due to their kids behavior.

i don't have to be a parent to see the difference. i do believe i wouldn't make a good parent though, which is why i choose to not have any kids.

oooo....and considering my post was the LEAST derogatory towards him, why are you quoting me here?
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #215 on: January 11, 2009, 07:45:58 PM »
I might be totally off here, somebody correct me if I am...

Ok....

The reason they don't want it discussed here is that same reason they don't want accusations of cheating discussed here....it is a negative disruption. Negatives disruptions are not good for business. In addition, if things like this continue to be posted here....they will put a lock on the new scoring pages to do away with the disruption.

Uptown...see the above (by way of explanation) & a big old :salute to yah. :)

i do believe i wouldn't make a good parent though, which is why i choose to not have any kids.

Cap...I'm not sure I agree....but I can :salute your choice to opt out of the gene pool. :)

NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
« Reply #216 on: January 11, 2009, 07:46:54 PM »
Skuzzy's words were "these witch hunts" indicating more than one and indicating to me it was not just the one that the thread he posted in was about butin respect to all of the ones that went on since the start of the new stat pages. He did also say that all accusations should be made via email and this is not the correct place, also indicating that this is what he was referring to.

Those quotes I gave were from the same post and in that order not mixed and matched.

I am not really trying to moderate here, simply giving a little warning in case everyone forgot, take it as you will though for I am sure that Skuzzy will let us know if this thread is indeed over the line or not.

I personally don't want to push the line though since I like the new stat pages for personal stats and not for these purposes.
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #217 on: January 11, 2009, 07:56:43 PM »
Ok....

The reason they don't want it discussed here is that same reason they don't want accusations of cheating discussed here....it is a negative disruption.

True, but it's important for the community to learn what kind of people they are flying with and giving respect to.  According to HTC's policy we'd still be grinning and WTGing the 3 yahoo's for landing big numbered kills.

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #218 on: January 11, 2009, 08:00:10 PM »
True, but it's important for the community to learn what kind of people they are flying with and giving respect to.  According to HTC's policy we'd still be grinning and WTGing the 3 yahoo's for landing big numbered kills.
we didnt land em. bailed/crashed so unless you looked at stats (appears uptown did for some reason) it wouldn't be odd. not trying to stir the pot, just tryin to clarify little tidbits.
HogDweeb

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #219 on: January 11, 2009, 08:01:00 PM »
however, if people do keep posting witch hunts wouldnt surprise me if skuzzy did something about the new stats page period.

this is why we burn all the witches, so we don't have to keep hunting them. ha. ha.

anyway...  just for you...

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/index.php?module=see&lang=uk&code=3bb0249cc664c7f5e4ee8073deec378f
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #220 on: January 11, 2009, 08:02:36 PM »

CAP mate your in for the shock of your life if you ever do become a parent nothings clear cut being a parent.  :lol
Its all very well saying I'd do this and that, you don't know what the circumstances are surrounding this situation, when a
relationship goes wrong with kids involved it usually goes very wrong and the kids are the ones that suffer for it and
life isn't always perfect and people don't always stay together for whatever reason. Parenting is a very tough job the hardest imo.

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #221 on: January 11, 2009, 08:04:43 PM »
this is why we burn all the witches, so we don't have to keep hunting them. ha. ha.

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/index.php?module=see&lang=uk&code=3bb0249cc664c7f5e4ee8073deec378f

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #222 on: January 11, 2009, 08:05:58 PM »

not my account, cant be my shade as you made it sound to be.
HogDweeb

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #223 on: January 11, 2009, 08:13:45 PM »
I thought I was good till I shot myself in the leg. Doh! :uhoh
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #224 on: January 11, 2009, 08:17:14 PM »
not my account, cant be my shade as you made it sound to be.

reading is phundamental... go watch it again.    :aok

but you sure owned it like it was your account.   :rofl
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798