Author Topic: Alert we have a shade vulcher!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8327 times)

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Alert we have a shade vulcher!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2009, 11:19:36 AM »
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 11:22:32 AM by Bronk »
See Rule #4

Offline Tr0jan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2009, 11:21:30 AM »
an easily kill is fine, as long as you aren't flying the other plane as well.... thats just low

agreed  :aok  :lol

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2009, 11:42:14 AM »
agreed  :aok  :lol

Wow the nerve of Outlaws, he's already been banned once for cheating under different name, then comes back and does this. Wow. :huh

Offline Sloehand

• Silver Member
« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2009, 11:58:21 AM »
Ya, know.  You guys have missed what might be a more potent punishment, if it can be done.  What if, along with loss of perks and inability to add more perks for a time, after the second time (one mistake is all anyone should get) they commit such an infraction, they lose the ability to fly anything with an ENY lower than 20 for a significant period of time.  After all, they want to fly and do anything they want, any time they want.  They could still play (which would just might keep them paying their $15 to HTC), but be severly limited in aircraft for a while.  Heck, if they stick with it through the punishment period they might even learn how to fly and not need to game the score.   Ahh, but we can dream.
Jagdgeschwader 77

"You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm."  - George Orwell
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Offline Tr0jan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2009, 12:00:29 PM »
Wow the nerve of Outlaws, he's already been banned once for cheating under different name, then comes back and does this. Wow. :huh

Joey :D

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2009, 12:03:08 PM »
I've always enjoyed the scoring system and have strived to improve ever tour in fighter mode, not to move myself up the ranks, but move the 412th up. IMHO the 412th is the premiere P51 squad, bar none. And I'd like the record to show that. I'm damn proud of all the guys in the 412th because we truly are best as a unit. We try to fight fair,clean,smart and honest. Guys like Outlaws and Legend spit in the face of all the hard work, time and training that Midnight,Tango, SkatSr and the rest of us have put forth to be good at our silly hobbie.

How else do we judge our progress if not by a honest scoring page? SkatSr is ranked in the top 10 in fighters, a couple ranked under 50 and a few under 100. If anyone of them have a shot at the #1 spot I want the record to show it and not be clouded by filth like outlaws and legend.

Sure, AH2 is a silly video game. But it's our game and we all love it. If nothing else it represents how a group of guys from all over the world can work together on a common goal and have fun doing it. And if we are good at it, I want the world to know we're doing it right and our system and tactics works.

I don't know. Maybe I'm just old and still believe that honesty and hard work is the way to go, in anything you want to do in life no matter how trivial....even in a video game. :salute

Lighten up Francis

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2009, 12:08:05 PM »
Ya, know.  You guys have missed what might be a more potent punishment, if it can be done.  What if, along with loss of perks and inability to add more perks for a time, after the second time (one mistake is all anyone should get) they commit such an infraction, they lose the ability to fly anything with an ENY lower than 20 for a significant period of time.  After all, they want to fly and do anything they want, any time they want.  They could still play (which would just might keep them paying their $15 to HTC), but be severly limited in aircraft for a while.  Heck, if they stick with it through the punishment period they might even learn how to fly and not need to game the score.   Ahh, but we can dream.

Outstanding idea!  :salute
Lighten up Francis

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2009, 12:09:16 PM »
I've always enjoyed the scoring system and have strived to improve ever tour in fighter mode, not to move myself up the ranks, but move the 412th up. IMHO the 412th is the premiere P51 squad, bar none. And I'd like the record to show that. I'm damn proud of all the guys in the 412th because we truly are best as a unit. We try to fight fair,clean,smart and honest. Guys like Outlaws and Legend spit in the face of all the hard work, time and training that Midnight,Tango, SkatSr and the rest of us have put forth to be good at our silly hobbie.

How else do we judge our progress if not by a honest scoring page? SkatSr is ranked in the top 10 in fighters, a couple ranked under 50 and a few under 100. If anyone of them have a shot at the #1 spot I want the record to show it and not be clouded by filth like outlaws and legend.

Sure, AH2 is a silly video game. But it's our game and we all love it. If nothing else it represents how a group of guys from all over the world can work together on a common goal and have fun doing it. And if we are good at it, I want the world to know we're doing it right and our system and tactics works.

I don't know. Maybe I'm just old and still believe that honesty and hard work is the way to go, in anything you want to do in life no matter how trivial....even in a video game. :salute

heck ya

did you read what he just wrote? well...READ it again. :aok

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2009, 12:18:37 PM »
wow.  I can think of a much better use for another 15 bucks a month than that.

just sad.

::edit:: oh btw, I'm IN before the lock.
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2009, 12:24:56 PM »
I think AH should force them to we a scarlet letter on their plane skin. Say "A" for "adulterer" or whatever. Make them fly around in it for a month or two, and everytime its seen team members should rat out its location and Alt and give the other teams free passage to murder it.

OK, ok, it melodramatic. But no more so them Demi Moore, in 1600s New England, doing the bath tub scene in her flimsy night gown. She went to Hell for that all yaknow and so do shade vulchers.

They like burn forever dudes.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2009, 12:31:29 PM »

Good idea, Add the Bright Pink Airplane Penalty Skin too and I am sold.....

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Tr0jan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #86 on: January 11, 2009, 12:32:10 PM »
Good idea, Add the Bright Pink Airplane Penalty Skin too and I am sold.....

i liek the pink spit 1 skin  :confused:

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: January 11, 2009, 12:33:09 PM »
i liek the pink spit 1 skin  :confused:
That's a Mk  IX... you sure your a brit? ;)
See Rule #4

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #88 on: January 11, 2009, 12:33:57 PM »
the spit 1 has pink too bronk,

It matches his burberry cap   :lol
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #89 on: January 11, 2009, 12:36:53 PM »
LOL...for the inquiring minds out there.  OutLaws1 is one and the same as TienLung.  I was thinking to myself a looong time ago saying "there's a lot of lying going on under that account."  It's never one person it's always "Oh thats my brother," "Oh, thats my sister," "Oh, bla bla bla."  I've had mixed feelings about OutLaws:  Sometimes he/she was ok, other times he/she was a total dork.  This really puts the icing on the cake.
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||