Author Topic: DA Dweebs strike again  (Read 4093 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: DA Dweebs strike again
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2009, 06:11:08 PM »
Wouldn't ya know it. Snapped this just 30 min ago.

(Image removed from quote.)

Retards create a lot of pointless work for HTC.  Guess HTC has to take a day or two our of their schedule to make some sort of an appropriate fix here now. 

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2009, 06:16:22 PM »
If I stayed longer and took a few more pics you would notice this guy Tachyon has a bunch of newbie followers. They wanted to gun for him. he's a bad example man and he should be dealt with.

was not log ago he disrupted Tank Klub by bombing them repeatedly with his buds. A good thing came out of it tho, Tank Klub became Heavy metal Madness or whatever and went to  SEA because of his actions. Now they can have fun w/o fear of this guy interfering... which he said he would do again because HTC would do nothing.

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2009, 06:21:37 PM »
If I stayed longer and took a few more pics you would notice this guy Tachyon has a bunch of newbie followers. They wanted to gun for him. he's a bad example man and he should be dealt with.

was not log ago he disrupted Tank Klub by bombing them repeatedly with his buds. A good thing came out of it tho, Tank Klub became Heavy metal Madness or whatever and went to  SEA because of his actions. Now they can have fun w/o fear of this guy interfering... which he said he would do again because HTC would do nothing.
Like I said Tachyon has been quite a trouble maker in the past year or so. Firstly, he got rid of the 262s and the 163s with his freind Cmustard, taking it to the Furball, and killing everything. Secondly, he ruiind Tank Klub because he was bombing the GVs wile they were doing their thing. Fortunetly though, we got it in the SEA.
Now he is doing this, bombing hargars in the furball.

IMO his IP should be banned and that would take care of all the problems. He's been looking for trouble and everything has been taken away from him. You can probably bring everything back, if you just got rid of him. 
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2009, 07:37:34 PM »
Yea the Whole "Im gonna HO and Pick everyone in the DA with a Perk bird" is getting kind of old. okllok is always sitting @ 15k waiting to pick the unsuspecting person in a 1v1.  What would be cool is a jet arena with 50k mountains and we could have jet fights.
Strokes

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2009, 08:22:02 PM »
I think I know where the participants in the 8 player arenas ended up. :rofl :rofl

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2009, 08:24:49 PM »

Tank Klub by Sloehand is currently on hold.  Heavy Medal Sunday seems to be a completely different event.  Hopefuly Sloehand can fill us in on when Tank Klub will be back.   :pray
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2009, 09:31:28 PM »
Like I said Tachyon has been quite a trouble maker in the past year or so. Firstly, he got rid of the 262s and the 163s with his freind Cmustard,

Wrong, I know personally Cmustard hated Tachyon. Many of you all think Cmustard was a dweeb, well he prolly was  ;), but I remember dueling him almost everyday, and improving very rapidly. We've always been about the same skill level so it made for some great fights.

PS: Any1 know if he has a shade? Knowing him, he does, somewhere.

Offline bg108

• Zinc Member
« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2009, 09:50:43 PM »
Time for some 50k mountains around that area.

i've flown 50k mountains in a lanc. it's a squeak, but a formation at 50k can be done, and 3 cookie cutters will level any hangar.
i'm not saying i support the practice, arados leveling hangers is an abomination, and i like using the aircraft.

all i can say is if they are leveling hangers, fight back. if you see a 234 on dar, face them head-on. they cant avoid well, and if they do, they lose their speed, thes rendering them vulnerable. i've tried low bombing runs on arados. i didnt use the ratos (i havent been on in a year, i was too much of a junkie) . i put them on the plane with all bombs, and take off on the largest field. then, once i am near the target, i hit ratos. this gives a speed boost to nearly 600mph, able to outrun lalas, 51's, even komets, because to effectively intercept, they have to go supersonic. and the boost stays, keeping the speed really high, and also keeps gas usage low. the faster the plane foes, the more time read on the e6b, and the more range. but, if you turn hard, to avoid, the plane os as nimble as a lanc or b17. if you shoot an engine, same thing happens. so if its an issue, retaliate.

and if this becomes a real issue, just pm me. maybe i can come back this summer.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 10:06:46 PM by bg108 »

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2009, 09:52:56 PM »
okllok is always sitting @ 15k waiting to pick the unsuspecting person in a 1v1. 

Okllok flys in the DA now?

Heh.

- oldman

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2009, 10:58:11 PM »
Okllok and TA57
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2009, 01:12:28 AM »
iif you shoot an engine, same thing happens. so if its an issue, retaliate.

and if this becomes a real issue, just pm me. maybe i can come back this summer.

But we need you now, not when your parents let you play again this summer!

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2009, 04:03:06 AM »
I have a lot of fun slapping around okllok, Tachyon, Spacy, and a handful of others, mostly in two skwadz when I catch them beating on the players in that arena.
-AoM-

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2009, 08:54:30 AM »
 On 1 hand if DA keeps the nooblett retards outta the MA is worth it but on the other hand its a shame to see the DA turned into AH's outhouse in the process.Used to be fun in there with alot of respect shown.Now its just gangtards and griefers.
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2009, 09:14:34 AM »
Sometimes you have to lead by example: before last week's FSO I was in the DA pond practicing in the P-39D.  Most of the pilots there are so bad that I was killing C-Hogs and Spit XVIs with it.  Low and behold, after 2-3 sorties I see other people trying to furball in the P-39, and then a C-Hog pilot challenged me to a P-39 duel.  The Tachyons are never going to leave their Tempests, but there are plenty of others there who might branch out if only they saw someone to imitate.
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2009, 09:15:13 AM »
On 1 hand if DA keeps the nooblett retards outta the MA is worth it but on the other hand its a shame to see the DA turned into AH's outhouse in the process.Used to be fun in there with alot of respect shown.Now its just gangtards and griefers.

YEA, BUT AT least there's some place to let the tards gather, staying away from us.

like shuffler said.......if someone wants to duel you, you can go to a far side of the arena map that you're already in......there'll be no interference then.......
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)