Author Topic: DA Dweebs strike again  (Read 3898 times)

Offline bg108

• Zinc Member
Re: DA Dweebs strike again
« Reply #90 on: January 21, 2009, 09:53:58 PM »
Just left DA...Tachyon and LTEthan bombing furball lake bases...again

:furious im surrounded by morons :furious

everyone's pissed at the de-tards, and of course the competent, paying pilots  :salute are here jawing away about how sucky it is. just show some payback. park a 51 on one of their fields with drop tanks, or outside if its nme, and when the bombers go up, intercept. if you look round, you will see large strips with only a grass covering, surrounded by trees, great for landing.

what im saying is, quit whining and do something for gods sake. if i was that pissed off, i'd just pull an a20 out of their side and gauss the formation. hits the jets while they're weak, and propies while they cant concentrate enough to mount a gun.

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #91 on: January 21, 2009, 09:54:24 PM »
  Some people will do anything for attention.
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline bg108

• Zinc Member
« Reply #92 on: January 21, 2009, 10:05:35 PM »
  Some people will do anything for attention.

youll have to explain that. dont know who your talking about.

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2009, 04:39:23 AM »
what im saying is, quit whining and do something for gods sake.

People who are there to use the arena for its intended purposes shouldn't have to waste their time policing the retards.  There have been multiple times in there late at night when we're dueling (far away from furball lake) and some sweetheartr named KILLERg shows up in a Chog and tries to pick our fights.  Even though he comes in with alt, and tries to HO he still gets PWND in about 10 seconds flat.  We shouldn't have to waste our time dealing with this fool just because he wants some attention.  If he wanted a fight all he would have to do is ask, some are just there to grief and disrupt.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 04:42:50 AM by Tec »
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2009, 07:54:03 AM »
I agree.  If you try to intercept their bombers, then you're letting them control your actions with their griefing, and they've already won.
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2009, 08:07:32 AM »
These griefers in the da.They just want attention.They dont differentiate between good attention and bad.They just need to be noticed.
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline Kuhn

• Silver Member
      • Canvasman
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2009, 08:11:28 AM »
It would be good gunner practice to fly a formation through the furball. Hmmmm.    :D
325th Checkertails

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2009, 01:40:55 PM »
But guys remember, TAS is an honorable DA squadron that is only looking to improve themselves to help elevate the community out of its duldrums.  These guys should be praised and honored for the mighty and powerful squadron they are.  After all, they have a player named Trggr20 (or something like that) that is soooooo goood that only 15...err I mean 16 players in AH is skilled enough to shoot him down.  Why must you bag on a squadron with such high standards and skill?  The jealousy that I see in this thread is just ugly.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2009, 01:42:51 PM »
You forgot your [/sarcasm] tags.  The diluted (spelling?) fools might believe you if your not careful.
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2009, 03:03:06 PM »
Like I said Tachyon has been quite a trouble maker in the past year or so. Firstly, he got rid of the 262s and the 163s with his freind Cmustard, taking it to the Furball, and killing everything. Secondly, he ruiind Tank Klub because he was bombing the GVs wile they were doing their thing. Fortunetly though, we got it in the SEA.
Now he is doing this, bombing hargars in the furball.

IMO his IP should be banned and that would take care of all the problems. He's been looking for trouble and everything has been taken away from him. You can probably bring everything back, if you just got rid of him. 

You guys get it yet?  As long as his $15 comes in, he is good
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #100 on: January 22, 2009, 03:12:22 PM »
Why should we allow him to pay his way to make trouble? we have over 5000 people in the game, Dedalos, what would one do to the community. Most of you guys obey the rules set in front of you, and you pay your 15 with no porblem. Then there are some that just cain't handle being by themselves in a world with out someone holding their hand, and if your his equal, he is not going to pay attention to you at all.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #101 on: January 22, 2009, 03:16:57 PM »
:rofl Says the guy bumping year old threads. Cant wait for the PNG stick to fall upon you.
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #102 on: January 22, 2009, 04:20:49 PM »
Why should we allow him to pay his way to make trouble? we have over 5000 people in the game, Dedalos, what would one do to the community.

Exactly my point.  Go over the thread and count how many of the 5000 quit over this.  Non that I saw.  The only thing that could come out of this is some people will lose BBS prevs.  So, how many are in the DA dweebing around and how many are there looking for a fight?  If you were the company, who would you rather have gone?  From what I see, the larger group is not complaining, and they bring in more money.  HT could not care less how we can handle our planes or how good we think we are.  $15 is $15 no matter where it is coming from.
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #103 on: January 22, 2009, 04:28:36 PM »
:furious im surrounded by morons :furious

everyone's pissed at the de-tards, and of course the competent, paying pilots  :salute are here jawing away about how sucky it is. just show some payback. park a 51 on one of their fields with drop tanks, or outside if its nme, and when the bombers go up, intercept. if you look round, you will see large strips with only a grass covering, surrounded by trees, great for landing.

what im saying is, quit whining and do something for gods sake. if i was that pissed off, i'd just pull an a20 out of their side and gauss the formation. hits the jets while they're weak, and propies while they cant concentrate enough to mount a gun.
Why in the hell would you ever need drop tanks in the DA? 

And why should you have to police other players in there... it's the duelling arena for christ's sake... it's NOT the furballing arena.  I'd be happy if they removed the DA furball lake entirely.  The DA is for pre-aranged or ad hoc duels, not a shallow swimming pool where the kiddies in their swimmies are allowed to hang out all day and piss in the water.

Ban the offenders, get rid of the furball area, enforce the rules.

Just say no to squeak.

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #104 on: January 22, 2009, 04:44:14 PM »
Exactly my point.  Go over the thread and count how many of the 5000 quit over this.  Non that I saw.  The only thing that could come out of this is some people will lose BBS prevs.  So, how many are in the DA dweebing around and how many are there looking for a fight?  If you were the company, who would you rather have gone?  From what I see, the larger group is not complaining, and they bring in more money.  HT could not care less how we can handle our planes or how good we think we are.  $15 is $15 no matter where it is coming from.
So what your saying is that we should have arena, just for the rejects in the Aces High? Wait we had that, H2H and that was taken away wasn't it. If their not going to behave by rules now, why should we give them an arena and reward them?
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."