Author Topic: Should I Stay or Should I Go?  (Read 1625 times)

Offline Xasthur

• Gold Member
Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go?
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2009, 08:00:53 PM »
I go out of my way to not check6 people who cry and moan about it.

SA is first and foremost your responsibility. Check6s are a courtesy and a privilege, not a right.

Typically, if you give helpful check6s you will receive your fair share in return. Unless you're flying with complete muppets.

If you don't, just keep your eye out. You can't rely on others.
Raw Prawns
Australia

"Beaufighter Operator Support Services"

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2009, 02:15:59 AM »
In our squad we chat and converse but when anyone is engaged all that goes to text. On squad we call the situation dynamically and briefly so everyone knows the full picture. If something attacks me I am well aware of it long before it happens and a check 6 makes me jump out of my skin.  :D
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline ColKLink

• Nickel Member
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2009, 03:46:54 AM »
I can name that tune in 1 note..............the clash, combat rock........whattdoi win?
Live each day like it's your last, and one day, you will be right.---- rush 2112,--->" and the sheep shall inherit the earth"......

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2009, 11:52:52 AM »
I know it!

Alex, who is "The Clash"

Should I Stay or Should I Go?   only number 1 single by the Clash  released 1981 :rock

now Alex, what have I won?  :rofl

it was re-released on the Combat Rock album in either 82 or 83....... for the unknowing  :noid
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline 442w30

• Nickel Member
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2009, 12:02:26 PM »
BE come to the Knights.  Low cost perk planes most of the time, and almost always a horde to battle somewhere. 
Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time

"The plural of anecdote is no data."- statistician's axiom

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2009, 01:07:31 PM »
The thread title came to me after just seeing the Joe Strummer documentary; Joe Strummer; Future is Unwritten.  It's worth seeing if you're a Clash fan.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2009, 01:08:31 PM »
Back on topic....I recommend switching countries daily if not 2 or 3 times a day
Tours 86 - 296

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2009, 03:02:14 AM »

I suggest you "jump" Like the Claimjumpers

Rotate every tour YOu will meet great guys on all countries and even though my starter country was bish i found the Rooks Had much more friendly People. And i tried to sort out the difference and found tht for the most part rooks were the nice guys, Nits the Fun guys and Bish the sarcastic guys

You pick

Oh i also vouch rooks Because there are a group of great guys called The Raw Prawns
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"