Author Topic: *S* BISH - Nice listening in to our missions.  (Read 2231 times)

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
Re: *S* BISH - Nice listening in to our missions.
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2009, 07:16:57 AM »
96Delta said it was the nits who were doing it?

You realize the Jokers are Bish right? I think you're just looking for an excuse to start more drama on the forums Sincraft
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 07:18:42 AM by B4Buster »
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline skullman

• Nickel Member
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2009, 07:28:07 AM »
1st I am a pig an the bish typh raid was busted fairly by one squaddie just happening to spot it and call it out.That hvy typh raid never made it to shore.There was no spying of any kind involved it was a chance spotting as we had been defending that base and was planning a raid of our own.And it got busted big time.As far as the 205 I was not involved and had logged
been there destroyed that

Offline ridley1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2009, 07:36:12 AM »
Hey guys.....Yamamoto is flying here and there on these days at this time.

But we won't send a crapload of p-38's to intercept....we were bad boys for intercepting Japanese radio transmission.

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2009, 07:57:47 AM »
It's not unheard of for other countries to hear a vox (below 200 ) chan.  A few years back we had a day or 2 of the Nits being able to hear our vox, they couldn't talk or type to us excet type on 200.  Was weird and they were cool about and didn't exploit it for nefarious purposes.

Not sure how it happens, but it seems that it does every so often.

Funny but Ive never heard it. I'll take your word for it tho.

Earlier in the night we had the magical 262s that appeared, "magically" right as we were taking off. And the funny thing is they were both about 100' off the ground. If you set a watch to when the mission was posted and when it was launched it was spot on for the time it would take to launch two 262s and get them there low level. Exactly what are the odds two 262s would magically appear when a huge mission was launching, flying in at 100'? "As if anyone flys them on the deck anyways". About 100,000 to 1? 1,million to 1?

Yes, you will say, "well you got to shoot down some 262s didntya"? But the question remains why would anyone play like that? And those that do would you put it past them to cheat in other ways as well? Like shade accounting?

None of this is any big deal. Looking at the big picture of our lives nobody cares if a couple fools feel the need to watch the enemy with a 2nd computer and then swoop in right when they are launching a cartoon mission. But the question remains who would even bother playing like that? Exactly what kind of creep?
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2009, 08:12:00 AM »
Sometimes it's all down to just luck, A few weeks ago myself and Sidey were going on a base porking run to stop GV's spawning to the next base over,  was in a heavy Jug and Sidey in a Heavy P38. I was just going over the top on the VH when I saw a whole bunch of B24's spawn on the end of the runway, we both called them out and changed targets. Between us we came away with 24 kills after running away like girls laughing like hyenas all the way back to our base. Even the guys we killed saw the humor in the situation.

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2009, 08:14:00 AM »
"As if anyone flys them on the deck anyways".

Actually a lot of folks keep their jets on the deck, you can usually track mine by following the trail of crispy brown treetops.
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2009, 08:20:38 AM »
Had this once, upped from a cv, headed over to a base, heard a call "High Corsair", urgently scanned the area, and the only Corsair there was me!!

Call had bled through from the 3 nme guys there below me - obviously I died soon after.....but made me jump, and giggle a bit...lol...

Wurzel
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline zoozoo

• Silver Member
      • http://myspace.com/zachisbackforasnack
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2009, 09:43:23 AM »
channels 200 and up is all countries
Zoozoo
Jokers Jokers
zoozoo fighter ace issue one:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,240022.0.html

Offline Sincraft

• Nickel Member
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2009, 10:39:20 AM »
96Delta said it was the nits who were doing it?

You realize the Jokers are Bish right? I think you're just looking for an excuse to start more drama on the forums Sincraft

Yes i realize this.  I'm just telling you what happened.  Personally I don't think the 'final battle' was 100% a spy issue, but I think it precipitate some to go scouting and

NO it wasn't the large dar, there was already a full friendly dar in the area north of us as there was a base north of us.  They would have upped and gotten to alt in 2 minutes (impossible even in a 163) when we crossed over the new dar to equal what happened.

Like I said, not sure about that last battle but the others were obvious. 

« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 10:44:11 AM by Sincraft »

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2009, 10:39:58 AM »
Actually a lot of folks keep their jets on the deck, you can usually track mine by following the trail of crispy brown treetops.

If i ever fly a jet Im at tree top level working my way up  :aok
Tours 86 - 296

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2009, 10:50:02 AM »
Going back to what Joker said a wile back, since we are again being acused of spying.

"We have good map readers like ghi, Mike, and Busher. They all know how to tell when a raid is coming in, and they always look around the map to see what is going on."
They always plan to see what's going to happen when they do somthing so they can counter for it always in the near future. I know Buster knows first hand.
Enough said.

In.
I would suppose you change the name of the topic, or is it to late?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 10:52:43 AM by Bosco123 »
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2009, 11:05:22 AM »
This is a facet of my entertainment post real life responsibilities. 
If when I hit my golf ball, they move the hole - I'm going to complain about it if it moves mid putt.  Move it BEFORE I putt and I could care less (I suck anyway!)
YES I realize the Jokers are Bish, I'm just telling you what one said.  If I have to, I'll recall the name in the movie file and ask him to post here directly to attest to this. 

But I suspect the lemmings that most of you are who blindly bash before you learn the truth - labeling those that post about reality as 'drama' or trolls, will ignore any forms of evidence just for the sake of argument.

This isn't golf, this is an interactive game with hundreds of people on at any given time.
 It's also a facet of entertainment for all who participate, not just you.
Unlike golf the changing dynamics or the hole moving as in your example are part of the game.
The unexpected and things not working out to your expectations are part of the challenge.

Your quote...

But I suspect the lemmings that most of you are who blindly bash before you learn the truth - labeling those that post about reality as 'drama' or trolls, will ignore any forms of evidence just for the sake of argument.

Starting threads suggesting conspiracies and complaining because your mishun was intercepted is
nothing but drama. Watching the film to get a name so a guy can testify on the BBS over something that happened in a game?
Are you serious?  :lol Every night plans and missions work and fail, win and lose in this game. This is a game not reality.
If you think it is reality you're the lemming that's already gone off the cliff.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline 96Delta

• Nickel Member
      • Loose Cannons Alliance (LCA)  "Realize Your Potential"
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2009, 11:25:42 AM »
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 12:35:45 PM by 96Delta »

To be sure you are going to Heaven when you die  CLICK HERE.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2009, 11:41:25 AM »
Lookout!
The sheep have been released from their pens!
(Image removed from quote.)

Says the leader of the flock.  :rolleyes:

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2009, 11:41:40 AM »
SPIES ZOMG RUN!!

There out there.....

Spying on your mishuns!

:noid
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.