Author Topic: 30mm damage  (Read 15992 times)

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
Re: 30mm damage
« Reply #225 on: September 11, 2009, 12:04:39 PM »
I saw this one coming.. :lol  Poop happens.  Like WORK happens.  Something has to go and unfortunately my time playing the game for fun, such as this tourny, is below a bunch of other things like studying for class, the dozen neuroscience papers I want to read, a strict eating and exercise schedule, and so on.

Next time I'll just not take part that way I don't have to be lectured about how insulting I am for having good intentions.

Bye.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #226 on: September 11, 2009, 12:13:44 PM »
... or take on the runner up then . The one moot defeated, he should move into the next bracket.  :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline df_swans_84

• Copper Member
« Reply #227 on: September 11, 2009, 07:55:45 PM »
i dunno what to say

sorry to see it end like this for you mechanic, but hey, if moot cant take the pounding :) leave him run, whilst making excuses, although looking at his times of postings he could have had time to do the duel, even if a bit rusty (as he claims) just to settle this and get it over with, but obviously he has no intentions on doing so

:salute

on a side note, i thought i was the master of excuses, but seriously, moot can i use a few of yours for my new book :)
71st Eagles Squadron RAF

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #228 on: September 11, 2009, 08:02:59 PM »
Wow. 
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #229 on: September 11, 2009, 08:26:56 PM »
 :rofl
Strokes

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #230 on: September 11, 2009, 08:51:03 PM »
People have lifes DF swans lol ... i belive him 100% <S> moot wtg on making finals sir! I aswell have things to do in life. I don't have much time playing a game anymore with golf and school and girls :).
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #231 on: September 11, 2009, 09:13:34 PM »
People have lifes DF swans lol ... i belive him 100% <S> moot wtg on making finals sir! I aswell have things to do in life. I don't have much time playing a game anymore with golf and school and girls :).

I saw moot land 23 kills in an me262 in the MA a few days ago, then i asked him to duel he said no, too busy.

He has time to waste landing 23 kills and then right after refuse to do 3 quick duels?

« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 09:36:56 PM by mechanic »
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #232 on: September 11, 2009, 09:46:02 PM »
I'm gonna skip sleep the next couple nights and the match will get done.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 09:49:06 PM by moot »
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline df_swans_84

• Copper Member
« Reply #233 on: September 12, 2009, 05:56:32 AM »

Whats one of those lifes u talk about?? i must get myself one :)

nah i do understand that people do have a life to live, but seriously 15 minutes isnt much to ask for, i just read what was posted, and the times they were posted, ample time to do the duel and save all this trouble that its causing
71st Eagles Squadron RAF

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #234 on: September 12, 2009, 11:01:35 AM »
Wrong.  Taking time out to help on the forum to make up for time in the TA doesn't amoung to "ample time to do duels" like people expect them to be, i.e. put up a fight.    And while some people seem to take this so seriously as accuse others of being insulting and petulant and the whole shebang for putting RL ahead of what's after all a game, that's not how it is for me. 
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #235 on: September 12, 2009, 01:35:10 PM »

I saw moot land 23 kills in an me262 in the MA a few days ago, then i asked him to duel he said no, too busy.

He has time to waste landing 23 kills and then right after refuse to do 3 quick duels?

I hope moot gives you a 20 Mike Mike up the Alpha Hotel for acting like you are, in a thread that had nothing to do with you.  Obviously your aim is only to publicly belittle him, by posting this crap.  PM him, and after that, Grow up.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 01:43:34 PM by MORAY37 »
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #236 on: September 12, 2009, 02:11:36 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

I hope moot gives you a 20 Mike Mike up the Alpha Hotel for acting like you are, in a thread that had nothing to do with you.  Obviously your aim is only to publicly belittle him, by posting this crap.  PM him, and after that, Grow up.

He did not reply to my PM. I  PM'ed him asking for a specific time and got no reply for 3 days, which resulted in us failing to meet up on wednesday or any subsequent day. 
 I assumed he was busy, but then i see him posting waffle in other threads. Respectfully...publicly.. i asked him to tell me a time to meet, he responded with spite but no time still. You try to belittle me now in return? This whole thing is turning sour and all i asked for was a set time that we could fight.

And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #237 on: September 12, 2009, 02:13:35 PM »
Take it out of this thread, psycho.
-AoM-

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #238 on: September 12, 2009, 04:17:44 PM »

He did not reply to my PM. I  PM'ed him asking for a specific time and got no reply for 3 days, which resulted in us failing to meet up on wednesday or any subsequent day.  
 I assumed he was busy, but then i see him posting waffle in other threads. Respectfully...publicly.. i asked him to tell me a time to meet, he responded with spite but no time still. You try to belittle me now in return? This whole thing is turning sour and all i asked for was a set time that we could fight.

72 hours... oh noes!!!!!!!!!

No, the "sour"part happened when you came into a thread entitled "30mm damage" to attempt to publicly humiliate a very active, respected and generous member of this gaming community.  I hope your three duels are worth the stupidity that you've portrayed.

If you're wondering, your correct course of action is to cease posting in this thread, unless it pertains to the topic.
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #239 on: September 12, 2009, 04:36:18 PM »
It was a long time ago that we were matched, and BE went AWOL suddenly. I even offered moot a starting plane of 109e if you had paid attention. Check your PMs, please.

I had 2 dud taters in the 152 the other day, on an la7 it clearly has some issue, but the guy augered anyhow and i was already off at 540mph straight upwards.