Author Topic: I got a whine  (Read 2408 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
I got a whine
« on: February 28, 2009, 10:39:24 PM »
I want to complain about how much spam there is on 200 from people complaining about how poor gameplay is :salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline halcyon

• Copper Member
Re: I got a whine
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 11:51:54 AM »
Complaining about complainers...there's a new one.  :rofl

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 11:57:51 AM »
don't tune it. :aok cmon now JunkLL was this worth a thread?  :salute
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 02:33:33 PM »

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 02:55:53 PM »
I want to complain about how much spam there is on 200 from people complaining about how poor gameplay is :salute

Tired of all the BBQ jokes?  Until your horde really shows up in numbers your such easy kills, I can't help but comment.   :aok
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 04:23:16 PM »

There can't be that many people complaining about gameplay problems on 200 because 99.5% of the populous has no freakin clue.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 04:30:12 PM »
I want to complain about the complainers, complaining about the complainers. :confused:
Lighten up Francis

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2009, 04:44:54 PM »
Tired of all the BBQ jokes?  Until your horde really shows up in numbers your such easy kills, I can't help but comment.   :aok

:lol :aok

-AoM-

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2009, 04:49:05 PM »
I want to complain about the complainers, complaining about the complainers. :confused:
  Now you lost me! 
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 04:52:15 PM by crazyivan »
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2009, 08:54:39 PM »
Yea you killed me 420 right after i got done in a 1v1 with Agent360 (<S> Agent good fight) And Scotch got it before that 1v1 when i reversed him and caught him in his rope, I mean you consider them some of the best right? So why say we are all easy kills? The comments about my sqaud came after FHs went dont by Del, he was quick with words and was saying we did it but we didnt we were actually the ones furballing. Yall got to stop thinking Pigs on the wing only grabs bases because this is entirely false.

For videos of both those kills I will have to send them to a sqauddie or someone to post because im completely clueless as to how to do it.

don't tune it. :aok cmon now JunkLL was this worth a thread?  :salute
yes just adding to my post count  :D
There can't be that many people complaining about gameplay problems on 200 because 99.5% of the populous has no freakin clue.
True but think of it this way, when we "oink" we probably dont spam half as much as when people say the same thing about gameplay decline which some people dont like to hear just like those of you who dislike us oinking.
Complaining about complainers...there's a new one.  :rofl
Sparking an argument here not really complaining just trying to always be right like the person I am :salute (but ill admit im wrong if you prove it :aok )
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2009, 09:15:17 PM »
Are you bragging about that kill when I also had two 38's on me? Anyone can get a single kill on me.
You know, I've endured a lot of crap talk from your squad. And in turn dished it right back out.

POTW horde on a massive scale. POTW grief. POTW take hangars to squelch all fight. I have film of it all just from last night. POTW are bad for the game. Slumming up the arena horribly. Playing for themselves and offering nothing back in terms of game play. You guys rag on Jokers Jokers, but POTW are worse.
You, Billy (now), and Sol75 are the only exception in that squadron and you should be embarrassed. You have a lot of promise and can do much better.

Let's DA. Beat me best of 5.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 09:51:59 PM by Scotch »
-AoM-

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2009, 09:18:27 PM »
True but think of it this way, when we "oink" we probably dont spam half as much as when people say the

Barn yard animal interjections filling up the country text buffer = Spam

POTW are bad for the game. You, Billy (now), and Sol75 are the only exception in that squadron and you should be embarrassed. You have a lot of promise and can do much better.

I have to agree, you guys are better than that.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 09:23:48 PM by grizz441 »

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2009, 09:31:03 PM »
The comments about my sqaud came after FHs went dont by Del, he was quick with words and was saying we did it but we didnt we were actually the ones furballing.

I didn't even know the FH were down or who did it. The only comment I made was that the constant 'oink' spamming was annoying, which it is.

I had a nice fight with you (even if someone else interrupted it), I'm not here to pick any verbal brawls with you.

I hope you and yours have fun within AH...

Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2009, 10:24:53 PM »
I didn't even know the FH were down or who did it. The only comment I made was that the constant 'oink' spamming was annoying, which it is.

I had a nice fight with you (even if someone else interrupted it), I'm not here to pick any verbal brawls with you.

I hope you and yours have fun within AH...

<S>Del i saw you say something about hordes when you said that thats my bad,
Are you bragging about that kill when I also had two 38's on me? Anyone can get a single kill on me.
You know, I've endured a lot of crap talk from your squad. And in turn dished it right back out.

POTW horde on a massive scale. POTW grief. POTW take hangars to squelch all fight. I have film of it all just from last night. POTW are bad for the game. Slumming up the arena horribly. Playing for themselves and offering nothing back in terms of game play. You guys rag on Jokers Jokers, but POTW are worse.
You, Billy (now), and Sol75 are the only exception in that squadron and you should be embarrassed. You have a lot of promise and can do much better.

Let's DA. Beat me best of 5.

I know your a better stick then me by far im not afraid to admit that, but 420 said we are all easy kills and i was just letting him know we put up a fight <S> also film doesnt show any 38s  :aok , Yes some nights pigs like to do the best taking part of the game, but most of the time its just random how we fly, I dont know what your reason for joining the muppets were, but POTW was the first sqaud i was ever in, I dont know how they fly because i dont fly against them but I do like the friends I made within my sqaud, now in say a bar, if someone came up to your buddy and was talking crap would you sit there or back them up, just getting back at some comments made <S>
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2009, 11:05:44 PM »
<S>Del i saw you say something about hordes when you said that thats my bad

hmmm, funny you think of your own squad when someone mentions horde.  Hordes are where weak pilots hide.

:aok
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace