Author Topic: I got a whine  (Read 2402 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: I got a whine
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2009, 09:41:13 PM »
I am not going to get into how much crap I just read but hey if you say so.

deuces
later :aok
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Anodizer

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2009, 09:49:01 PM »
You really should steal the 80ths name, your head hunting for an argument, grow up 420, stop smoking weed, get a job, and be an adult

Whaaa?  LoL 
When's the last time we went diving in the the argument dumpster? :huh
I like classy, beautiful, intelligent woman that say the "F" word a lot....

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2009, 09:54:28 PM »
Whaaa?  LoL 
When's the last time we went diving in the the argument dumpster? :huh
lol im not saying you did, Im saying hes head hunting, no offense to the 80th they are a bunch of good sticks who are always fun to fight except when they in 38s :D
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2009, 10:07:03 PM »
and your still biased Murdr  :salute

I am biased because?  Oh I know, it's because I have the gull to cite historical unit structures, and explain the whys and heretofores of the AH 32 member squad structure.  Yet you failed to notice I was tuned and flying with the 78 member ChickenHawks in the screen shot.  Don't let facts, and my prior statements that you've choosen to ignore get in the way.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2009, 10:10:24 PM »
I am biased because?  Oh I know, it's because I have the gull to cite historical unit structures, and explain the whys and heretofores of the AH 32 member squad structure.  Yet you failed to notice I was tuned and flying with the 78 member ChickenHawks in the screen shot.  Don't let facts, and my prior statements that you've choosen to ignore get in the way.
Who are they, Im saying your biased because I know you to be more of a furballing type and I dont want to see people dislike POTW because we do some land grbbing here and there, we furball most of the time  :salute
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2009, 10:23:04 PM »
Who are they

You're joking right?  :confused: 19 year old squadron...bunch of guys running around with CH at the end of their name  :huh ?

Im saying your biased because I know you to be more of a furballing type and I dont want to see people dislike POTW because we do some land grbbing here and there, we furball most of the time  :salute

What's wrong with land grabbing?  My squad used to take bases when the guys were interested in that aspect of gameplay.  The "downhill gameplay" problem you're umm...complaining about the...umm complainers about has more to do with the mindset of placing land grabbing ahead of actually engaging in combat with other players (eg. milkrunning/sneaking/hording).

Wow, post #5000 for me
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 10:33:12 PM by Murdr »

Offline MrMeaty

• Zinc Member
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2009, 10:33:34 PM »
See Rules #4, #6
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 03:36:03 PM by Skuzzy »
fear the flying black pig

Offline Anodizer

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2009, 10:47:49 PM »
See Rules #4, #6

You talk too much for a 15 year old kid....  Looks like you need some virtual "Slapping Around"....  I'd be glad to help you with that.... :devil
Then we'll see how much you like to talk..  Please, I'm begging you to embarrass me in front of the friends I don't have.... 

Signed,
Garbage Boy  :D
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 03:36:34 PM by Skuzzy »

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2009, 11:21:10 PM »
Meaty might want to chill dude, you crossed that line where people start saying see rule # _ :D
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2009, 01:06:05 AM »
We pay 15 dollars a month just like all of the other people, you take away our sqauds priveliages to use country channel you risk losing 675 dollars a month at the very least, and during a time where the economy is slowly going into a depression i dont think some oinking is really that much to get your panties in a bunch, and your still biased Murdr  :salute

No one is threatening to take your squadron's privelage to use country channel, we're just asking you take the self-flatulating back slapping spam to your squadron channel.  There is no reason why it can't be done there, unless you're trying to show what a 'force to be reckoned' with you guys are trying so desperately to be.

In all the years I was in the 479th, don't recall ever seeing any of us give a back slap on country channel, we kept that stuff and the cyber sex on our squadron channel where it belongs.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2009, 06:22:44 AM »
No one is threatening to take your squadron's privelage to use country channel, we're just asking you take the self-flatulating back slapping spam to your squadron channel.  There is no reason why it can't be done there, unless you're trying to show what a 'force to be reckoned' with you guys are trying so desperately to be.

In all the years I was in the 479th, don't recall ever seeing any of us give a back slap on country channel, we kept that stuff and the cyber sex on our squadron channel where it belongs.

ack-ack

Poor Crims.    :devil
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline MrMeaty

• Zinc Member
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2009, 06:49:41 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 03:37:03 PM by Skuzzy »
fear the flying black pig

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2009, 08:18:26 AM »
You're joking right?  :confused: 19 year old squadron...bunch of guys running around with CH at the end of their name  :huh ?

What's wrong with land grabbing?  My squad used to take bases when the guys were interested in that aspect of gameplay.  The "downhill gameplay" problem you're umm...complaining about the...umm complainers about has more to do with the mindset of placing land grabbing ahead of actually engaging in combat with other players (eg. milkrunning/sneaking/hording).

Wow, post #5000 for me
oh C-hawks i have always thought thats what they were, and i never knew they had 72 members <S> C-hawks, Im sorry Murdr you have done more for this game then i will ever being a trainer i am sorry for comments I have posted :salute
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline Anodizer

• Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2009, 12:55:48 PM »
See Rule #4

You're a 1 pass kill....  You know it...  Everyone who's ever shot you down knows it..
As I said...  If you were actually any good, I'd actually laugh at the stuff you posted..
But coming from a skill-less 15 year old wind-bag twit, it's just hilarious....

You're like the overweight 3rd string kicker in a pee-wee football game..
You'll talk and shout and say baseless unfounded rantings to hopefully
get a response from the crowd in your favor, but all ends in utter failure
for you.. 

However, offer stands...  PM me anytime squeaker boy...  You'll actually learn something...

Still watching Nickelodeon, huh?

Maybe you're younger than we thought.... :rofl

« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 03:37:30 PM by Skuzzy »

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2009, 12:05:11 AM »
Since he cant talk anymore pm me Anodizer and Ill show you how to fly your own plane :aok
DFC Member
"Yikes"