Author Topic: muppets  (Read 8634 times)

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
Re: muppets
« Reply #165 on: March 03, 2009, 10:00:32 PM »
By the way Bustr. Since you either missed it or ignored it the first time.

It's not just  muppets complaining about your "oink".  It's not ALL muppets complaining about your "oink".  

You are laying this "oink" issue at muppet feet as a whole, which is unjust. You are laying this only at muppet feet, which is unjust.

I don't care about your oinks. Giving kudos for landing 2 kills is..... setting the bar pretty low IMHO, but I am not in some position of power or wisdom and do not presume my view on the matter should count. I don't even care that you "oink" on country channel as a ritual of solidarity.

I don't care if you horde... or not.  

Quite frankly you are beginning to come across as a pontificating, holier-than-thou type.

Think what you will about the muppets. Many of you, like  my friend Batfink,  have pigeon-holed us in wildly inaccurate molds. We are just a bunch of guys who want to have fun in the game.  Fun for us is killing bad guys while shooting the breeze on squad vox; hopefully getting in some nailbiter fights in the process. Muppet banter on 200 is there to incite people to fight, to come get us. Beyond that, you'll here the occasional whine from me.
That is all.

I like the idea of a squad duel though, sounds like fun.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #166 on: March 03, 2009, 10:01:54 PM »
Unfortunatly, I was there, saw one red con running from a hoard of muppet names and decided to ask Scotch on range if this was really a good thing after the pic posted in the other thread. I don't take screen captures of other squads dirty undies, nor the apperance of. Apperences can be deceiving. Steve I think you were busy closer to 127. I don't know if Scotch heard me ask the question or even remembers. That would be up to him.

Maybe the con insulted festers mother and deserved what he got. Milk the bull, get the horn. Still seemed like using a nuke to kill a mouse.
The only time I ever see more than one muppet on a con is when the con is HOing and/or running.  Sometimes we have to beat it out of them.  :aok   :devil

Bustr, you may make a point....and it's valid....but maybe you have something to get off your chest besides your point.  :aok

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #167 on: March 03, 2009, 10:05:07 PM »
My 2p worth - I've had fun fighting all of ya - regardless of squad!

I may not put up much of a fight, but I'll keep trying  :P

Wurzel
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #168 on: March 03, 2009, 10:06:32 PM »
I have no need of knowing anymore of him than I already do..  I spent enough time amongst you to know he's a little punk adolescent that talks too much..  If he was a punk little kid that was actually any good, I'd say fire away and spout as much senseless rhetoric as the law allowed..  But to have stuff like this come from someone such as himself is laughable at best, and image degrading for the Pigs at worst..   :salute

By the way Bustr. Since you either missed it or ignored it the first time.

You are laying this "oink" issue at muppet feet as a whole, which is unjust. You are laying this only at muppet feet, which is unjust.

I don't care about your oinks. Giving kudos for landing 2 kills is..... setting the bar pretty low IMHO, but I am not in some position of power or wisdom and do not presume my view on the matter should count. I don't even care that you "oink" on country channel as a ritual of solidarity.

I don't care if you horde... or not.  

Quite frankly you are beginning to come across as a pontificating, holier-than-thou type.

Think what you will about the muppets. Many of you, like  my friend Batfink,  have pigeon-holed us in wildly inaccurate molds. We are just a bunch of guys who want to have fun in the game.  Fun for us is killing bad guys while shooting the breeze on squad vox; hopefully getting in some nailbiter fights in the process. Muppet banter on 200 is there to incite people to fight, to come get us. Beyond that, you'll here the occasional whine from me.
That is all.

I like the idea of a squad duel though, sounds like fun.
Someone said something like lock off 2 bases of the arena to only muppets and pigs and see who takes the base first, I just got to say if this happens, we got you :devil but if its a sqaud duel in the DA with say historical match ups and stuff of that nature, I am completely down to play we would just have to have a good time for both sqauds and we have to see who were sending for the fight since I think we got more people then you :lol
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #169 on: March 03, 2009, 10:08:02 PM »
I have no need of knowing anymore of him than I already do..  I spent enough time amongst you to know he's a little punk adolescent that talks too much..  If he was a punk little kid that was actually any good, I'd say fire away and spout as much senseless rhetoric as the law allowed..  But to have stuff like this come from someone such as himself is laughable at best, and image degrading for the Pigs at worst..   :salute

You went over the limit step back and appologize before you ruin your image :salute
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline Anodizer

• Silver Member
« Reply #170 on: March 03, 2009, 10:13:42 PM »
You went over the limit step back and appologize before you ruin your image :salute

Oh, please.... :lol
I like classy, beautiful, intelligent woman that say the "F" word a lot....

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline MrMeaty

• Zinc Member
« Reply #171 on: March 03, 2009, 10:15:18 PM »
You were a 15 year old little punk that spoke way too much and yearned for acceptance and attention like a little puppy when I was with the pigs..  Seems you haven't grown up a bit, so yeah...  You're still 15...Maybe less now from a maturity point of view..  I observe this not only from your temper tantrum here on the BBS, but your banter on country channel and 200 as well..  You should perhaps keep your mouth shut and actually learn more on how to improve instead of getting mixed up in all the "Us vs.Them" going on(let other people worry about that stuff) as it will keep you behind, unfocused, and under-skilled as you are now..  There are kids younger than you in this game(that could easily wipe the floor with either of us) that have 10 times more class than you....  You should learn from them..

It seems as though your own squad is at least partially shocked by what you have apparently tried to stir-up here....

i am also aware of how you are from when you were in the pigs. you are much more childlike than almost anyone i have met on this game. the only thing you do is gripe and complain about other people yet you overlook the fact that it is you who lacks maturity. i for one have no clue how someone like can survive in the world if you treat the people around you like you treat everyone in this game, you seem to be the type that throws a temper tantrum at every opportunity and from my perspective this may carry over from your lack of class and etiquette in the real world where if you were to speak to someone in the ways that you do in this game i am sure you must get the snot beat out of you quite frequently. but their is no way to tell as you have not met me personally or i have not met you personally so i can only make assessments by the way you act where i have met you, so sir until you show some level of maturity for your age i doubt anyone will respect you, and that goes double for me. so do not try to school me until you get your brain in order, which is evident that you do not because you can not differentiate between personal vendettas, and a low attempt to mess with the squad that has been messing with our squad for some time in an attempt to get a good fight out of it. i hope that you are done poking your head where it doesnt belong and done with all the personal assessments of someone who has never given you anything but undeserved respect and who you know nothing about. your ignorance speaks for itself and you have showed everyone what kind of person you truly are a sleazy little man who things about nothing but his online ego and ramen noodles. so quit degrading yourself further by getting the truth spit in your face by a teen.

MrMeaty
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 10:18:33 PM by MrMeaty »
fear the flying black pig

Offline weazely

• Silver Member
« Reply #172 on: March 03, 2009, 10:16:08 PM »
This thread is good for a few good laughs. :)

Muppets are cooler.
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX.
Invidia V2 Catless Downpipe
STi Catback
HKS SQV BOV

Offline Anodizer

• Silver Member
« Reply #173 on: March 03, 2009, 10:40:23 PM »

i am also aware of how you are from when you were in the pigs. you are much more childlike than almost anyone i have met on this game. the only thing you do is gripe and complain about other people yet you overlook the fact that it is you who lacks maturity. i for one have no clue how someone like can survive in the world if you treat the people around you like you treat everyone in this game, you seem to be the type that throws a temper tantrum at every opportunity and from my perspective this may carry over from your lack of class and etiquette in the real world where if you were to speak to someone in the ways that you do in this game i am sure you must get the snot beat out of you quite frequently. but their is no way to tell as you have not met me personally or i have not met you personally so i can only make assessments by the way you act where i have met you, so sir until you show some level of maturity for your age i doubt anyone will respect you, and that goes double for me. so do not try to school me until you get your brain in order, which is evident that you do not because you can not differentiate between personal vendettas, and a low attempt to mess with the squad that has been messing with our squad for some time in an attempt to get a good fight out of it. i hope that you are done poking your head where it doesnt belong and done with all the personal assessments of someone who has never given you anything but undeserved respect and who you know nothing about. your ignorance speaks for itself and you have showed everyone what kind of person you truly are a sleazy little man who things about nothing but his online ego and ramen noodles.

MrMeaty

:rofl
Meatsack, you're absolutely laughable..  My actions in-game speak for themselves..  You were not even around a majority of the time when I was a member due to poor grades or whatever else..  If my persona was as you described me, I would be ejected from the 80th. 
Go get some attention elsewhere.... :lol

I like classy, beautiful, intelligent woman that say the "F" word a lot....

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #174 on: March 03, 2009, 10:49:40 PM »
Unfortunatly, I was there, saw one red con running from a hoard of muppet names and decided to ask Scotch on range if this was really a good thing after the pic posted in the other thread. I don't take screen captures of other squads dirty undies, nor the apperance of. Apperences can be deceiving. Steve I think you were busy closer to 127. I don't know if Scotch heard me ask the question or even remembers. That would be up to him.

Maybe the con insulted festers mother and deserved what he got. Milk the bull, get the horn. Still seemed like using a nuke to kill a mouse.
You're deluding yourself if you really think we more often than not will spoil a chance to get a 1:1 or worse odds, given any chance.
The oink thing.. I personally don't care about the pigs. Really. It's just spam though, and I squelch it the same way I squelched the AW guys that filled the buffer with their macros.  The same way I'd squelch the recent infatuation with the muppets on the forum.  Hearing people talk about you all the time gets old very quick.  Tons more interesting things to talk about.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #175 on: March 03, 2009, 11:04:16 PM »
This thread is good for a few good laughs. :)

Muppets are cooler.

ankle humper
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #176 on: March 03, 2009, 11:04:32 PM »
OINK?

Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #177 on: March 03, 2009, 11:06:10 PM »
You're deluding yourself if you really think we more often than not will spoil a chance to get a 1:1 or worse odds, given any chance.
The oink thing.. I personally don't care about the pigs. Really. It's just spam though, and I squelch it the same way I squelched the AW guys that filled the buffer with their macros.  The same way I'd squelch the recent infatuation with the muppets on the forum.  Hearing people talk about you all the time gets old very quick.  Tons more interesting things to talk about.
funny i think the posts started because of muppets talking about pigs in game but i agree this post is too long
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline Dadano

• Nickel Member
« Reply #178 on: March 03, 2009, 11:06:57 PM »
lol nice pic.
Dano
Army of Muppets

"Furballing is a disease, and we are the cure... Oink."
-Twitchy

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #179 on: March 03, 2009, 11:08:16 PM »

:rofl
Meatsack, you're absolutely laughable..  My actions in-game speak for themselves..  You were not even around a majority of the time when I was a member due to poor grades or whatever else..  If my persona was as you described me, I would be ejected from the 80th. 
Go get some attention elsewhere.... :lol

funny thing is people from the 80th asked me about you when you joined, the person isnt a member now but I told him about your attitude and that you were trying to fix it but, honestly you hadnt, <S>Anodizer i told you to back off
DFC Member
"Yikes"