Author Topic: muppets  (Read 8640 times)

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
Re: muppets
« Reply #150 on: March 03, 2009, 09:09:32 PM »
bustr, what you saw the other night was us flying into an enemy horde, out numbered at least 3:1. so what if were a little ruff with the last con. were were fighting from the disadvantage 99.9% of that sortie. Unlike squads who fly with the horde 99.9% of the time.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #151 on: March 03, 2009, 09:25:36 PM »
HYPOCRITZZZZZ, nah I think the point bustr is trying to make is that if your gunna make an argument against something you yourself must act on it everyday no exeptions, this is used alot in the Army, a good leader tells his soldiers they cant do something then he himself follows suit no matter what rank
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #152 on: March 03, 2009, 09:36:35 PM »
HYPOCRITZZZZZ, nah I think the point bustr is trying to make is that if your gunna make an argument against something you yourself must act on it everyday no exeptions, this is used alot in the Army, a good leader tells his soldiers they cant do something then he himself follows suit no matter what rank

For all I know, he was the last con of the pile of victims. I don't recall being there. Where's the screenie of this?
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #153 on: March 03, 2009, 09:38:56 PM »
For all I know, he was the last con of the pile of victims. I don't recall being there. Where's the screenie of this?
he said in early post he doesnt have one, also I doubt he was lieing seeing hes 54 and mature enough to know this is just a game, he could have been mistaken though, what if he saw 3 planes on a con 1 being a muppet but saw 2 or more muppet members in radio range, it really dont matter :salute
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline Anodizer

• Silver Member
« Reply #154 on: March 03, 2009, 09:41:21 PM »
their is no need to get personal and you have no clue how old i am. and yes i started a thread because the muppets do the same thing, this is not a 1 way street that the muppets have an all access pass to. so please contain your ill mannered, mindless, and idiotic comments in the the loose sideways vaginal lips that you call a mouth.

You were a 15 year old little punk that spoke way too much and yearned for acceptance and attention like a little puppy when I was with the pigs..  Seems you haven't grown up a bit, so yeah...  You're still 15...Maybe less now from a maturity point of view..  I observe this not only from your temper tantrum here on the BBS, but your banter on country channel and 200 as well..  You should perhaps keep your mouth shut and actually learn more on how to improve instead of getting mixed up in all the "Us vs.Them" going on(let other people worry about that stuff) as it will keep you behind, unfocused, and under-skilled as you are now..  There are kids younger than you in this game(that could easily wipe the floor with either of us) that have 10 times more class than you....  You should learn from them..

It seems as though your own squad is at least partially shocked by what you have apparently tried to stir-up here.... :frown:
I like classy, beautiful, intelligent woman that say the "F" word a lot....

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #155 on: March 03, 2009, 09:41:57 PM »
he said in early post he doesnt have one, also I doubt he was lieing seeing hes 54 and mature enough to know this is just a game, he could have been mistaken though, what if he saw 3 planes on a con 1 being a muppet but saw 2 or more muppet members in radio range, it really dont matter :salute

I wasn't implying he is lying. If I thought he was lying, I'd come out and say so.  I'm funny that way.

I just wanted to see it to see if I could make sense of it.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #156 on: March 03, 2009, 09:43:47 PM »
You were a 15 year old little punk that spoke way too much and yearned for acceptance and attention like a little puppy when I was with the pigs..  Seems you haven't grown up a bit, so yeah...  You're still 15...Maybe less now from a maturity point of view..  I observe this not only from your temper tantrum here on the BBS, but your banter on country channel and 200 as well..  You should perhaps keep your mouth shut and actually learn more on how to improve instead of getting mixed up in all the "Us vs.Them" going on(let other people worry about that stuff) as it will keep you behind, unfocused, and under-skilled as you are now..  There are kids younger than you in this game(that could easily wipe the floor with either of us) that have 10 times more class than you....  You should learn from them..

It seems as though your own squad is at least partially shocked by what you have apparently tried to stir-up here.... :frown:
Anodizer, i thought you knew Meaty better then that, Meaty is picking a fight for fun, stirring the pot as Steve said :salute
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #157 on: March 03, 2009, 09:45:05 PM »
I wasn't implying he is lying. If I thought he was lying, I'd come out and say so.  I'm funny that way.

I just wanted to see it to see if I could make sense of it.
rgr, bustr talks in the same type of tone as yoda, "learning you are Junky the ways to fly a P47"  :D
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #158 on: March 03, 2009, 09:45:31 PM »
Why do squadmates prefer to say "Wtg" on country channel instead of squad channel?
good question.

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #159 on: March 03, 2009, 09:47:23 PM »
good question.
shoot I seen 2 muppets <salute> when they were on different countries :salute
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #160 on: March 03, 2009, 09:48:51 PM »
perhaps easier while flying Vudak, they might not be the best typers like myself and dont want to press shift / or anything like that so they only press / where im pretty sure most peoples country channel is
and here's the answer..... :rofl

:rock

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline rip033

• Zinc Member
« Reply #161 on: March 03, 2009, 09:49:34 PM »
For me personally i don't have a problem with anybody on this GAME. Notice the capped word. How can any of us have a problem with anybody in here i mean do you know the person behind the names? Do you know what they really stand for in real life. How can anyone cast judgement on someone you don't know. We all act like we are actually good fighter pilots when we would probably all sh art our pants in real combat. So there are some good sticks or should i say good video gamers because that's all it is anyway.To me if your that into this game that much then you have your priorities all wrong. this comment is for everyone who plays including me :salute
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 09:52:48 PM by rip033 »
JaCkRiPr

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #162 on: March 03, 2009, 09:52:45 PM »
For me personally i don't have a problem with anybody on this GAME. Notice the capped word. How can any of us have a problem with anybody in here i mean do you know the person behind the names? Do you know what they really stand for in real life. How can anyone cast judgement on someone you don't know. We all act like we are actually good fighter pilots when we would probably all sh art our pants in real combat. So there are some good sticks or should i say good video gamers because that's all it is anyway.To me if your that into this game then you have your priorities all wrong. this comment is for everyone who plays including me :salute
hey hey hey, I could be in combat any day with how korea has been acting and i aint scared, also ill be in afghanistan with 2 years if not less aint afraid of combat, but your right rip as of now im just debating all these posts because i got this thing where i always got to be right :D :salute
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #163 on: March 03, 2009, 09:54:24 PM »
Unfortunatly, I was there, saw one red con running from a hoard of muppet names and decided to ask Scotch on range if this was really a good thing after the pic posted in the other thread. I don't take screen captures of other squads dirty undies, nor the apperance of. Apperences can be deceiving. Steve I think you were busy closer to 127. I don't know if Scotch heard me ask the question or even remembers. That would be up to him.

Maybe the con insulted festers mother and deserved what he got. Milk the bull, get the horn. Still seemed like using a nuke to kill a mouse.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Anodizer

• Silver Member
« Reply #164 on: March 03, 2009, 10:00:16 PM »
Anodizer, i thought you knew Meaty better then that, Meaty is picking a fight for fun, stirring the pot as Steve said :salute

I have no need of knowing anymore of him than I already do..  I spent enough time amongst you to know he's a little punk adolescent that talks too much..  If he was a punk little kid that was actually any good, I'd say fire away and spout as much senseless rhetoric as the law allowed..  But to have stuff like this come from someone such as himself is laughable at best, and image degrading for the Pigs at worst..   :salute
I like classy, beautiful, intelligent woman that say the "F" word a lot....

80th FS "Headhunters"