Author Topic: muppets  (Read 8592 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: muppets
« Reply #135 on: March 03, 2009, 07:14:09 PM »
Exactly what do we say we are?

Hell on Wheels and the Muppets own everyone in Aces High.

Telling people they are owned is probably no different than OINK, and we should all just ignore both. But you might want to run the "OWNED" part by the NAACP just to be carefull. Or as a community of many hundreds of people, are we supposed to "not" enjoy ourselves, our community relationships, and the game until we live up to the standards of a minority of players? I'm hearing a STRONG SUGGESTION to hold OINK's till the magic number of 5 has been reached. Is that a rule in the official Aces HighII rule book I missed? No high fives on country or ch200 untill the Muppets give you the magic number for the tour?

I guess HiTech has changed something and neglected to tell 99% of the community what the new rule is. HiTech Sir, is there a new "No OINK Rule until 5 kills" you negelcted to tell us about? But that does preclude "I own you's" on country and ch200 which seems to be a Muppets "OINK"? Or is that only SkyRock's personal "OINK" and not legaly binding to the Muppets parent association? All of these new politicaly correct Aces HighII rules make my head spin. Pretty soon we will have to use lawyers to understand how the Muppets are "suggesting" we should conduct oursleves just to play this game. Kinda like we pay taxes to the government so we can be told how to live our lives. Oops, we pay HiTech $14.95 a month, not the Muppets. HiTech for President........ :)

In our real lives, very few of us willingly accept this form of social soft tyranny for an entertainment we pay hard earned money to enjoy. Especially now when what we choose to spend our money on could realisticly preclude this game. I doubt any Muppet actually cares. Weed out the weeners, thin the pool, only the best will be left, good riddence, and more quality fights for "US" type of BANTOR.

Back to my earlier question about that looser sunday night. Why punish one mouthy angry looser player with a massive response of Muppet talent? You would post screen shots and deride the rest of the community as loosers if you witnessed it. I think there is a thread with screen shots showing exactly that going on right now. I suppose the answer will get quashed into evasive redirected questions back at me. Kinda like the bait and switch Obama does with Health Care so he dosent have to explain his stimulus package.

-OINK-
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #136 on: March 03, 2009, 07:22:45 PM »
Thats funny, im pretty sure the only way its ever written is oink OINK(when someone has caps on) and oinkLL when i land kills because people seem to think my name is JunkLL not Junky 2 (roman numerals)
Doesn't much matter....1 character or 30 is a line of text which blows out 1 of the 3 which a player can see. I never gave this matter a second thought until my then C/O, OddCaf, pointed this out some years ago. He was truly embarrassed when we wtg'd each other on open channel...it left an impression.

Ok new rule: No 'Oinks' for less than 4 kills :aok

(Else, a new command implemented by HT--".squelch squad##")
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #137 on: March 03, 2009, 07:41:57 PM »
it is people like you who make the world a more dull place.

Those with access to Muppet vox would probably disagree with you.

Each to his own.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #138 on: March 03, 2009, 07:47:00 PM »
How about one letter of OINK for each kill upto 4 then an additional OINK for every kill over 4?     :)

O
O
OI
OINK
OIN
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO<--the night I landed 22 5inch kills
OINK OINK

The oink is a tradition from Twitchy. We are honoring him and our loyalty to his vision called "Pigs on the Wing".

Are we being asked to throw Twitchy under the bus?
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Bosch232

• Zinc Member
« Reply #139 on: March 03, 2009, 08:01:43 PM »
Hey Grizz....

Moot said you weren't fit to sleep with pigs.

But I stuck up for you, and said that you were...!!
"Anything worth doing, is worth OVER doing." ~ Mythbusters

Bosch232 - Pigs On The Wing

Offline MrMeaty

• Zinc Member
« Reply #140 on: March 03, 2009, 08:05:40 PM »
See Rules #4, #6
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 03:35:34 PM by Skuzzy »
fear the flying black pig

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #141 on: March 03, 2009, 08:07:06 PM »
Hell on Wheels and the Muppets own everyone in Aces High.

Back to my earlier question about that looser sunday night. Why punish one mouthy angry looser player with a massive response of Muppet talent? You would post screen shots and deride the rest of the community as loosers if you witnessed it. I think there is a thread with screen shots showing exactly that going on right now. I suppose the answer will get quashed into evasive redirected questions back at me. Kinda like the bait and switch Obama does with Health Care so he dosent have to explain his stimulus package.

-OINK-

I shot down 473 people last tour. How many times can you recall I claimed to be hell on wheels or that I owned someone?

You seem reasonalby bright so I  must assume you are ignoring certain things trather than being obtuse. It's not just  muppets complaining about your "oink".  It's not ALL muppets complaining about your "oink".  

I don't remember deriding anyone as a loser, via screenshots. I posted a thread with some humorous irony, and left the  party's name off the screen.

Two final points.

What questions have I evaded?

If you wish this conversation to remain civil, you will not  compare me to Obama.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #142 on: March 03, 2009, 08:22:35 PM »
Get in a tank and Skullman will show you what hes talking about :salute

LOL!  That's the second funniest comment in this thread.  Skullman can't fight in a plane?  Thought you guys were a force to be reckon with in the air?  Or is that just when you guys outnumber the other guys by 4 to 1?

ack-ack

"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline eddiek

• Silver Member
« Reply #143 on: March 03, 2009, 08:27:57 PM »

I find the "oink" stuff amusing.  That's just me.  I was like "wtf?" the first time I saw it, then I noticed the squad name and understood.
When I'm on and I see it, I usually throw in a "meow" or a "moo", would do a dog bark or a horse, have seen others put in a "quack" and other barnyard stuff.  Someone commented the other night that we had "the whole barnyard here, huh?".
So, for me personally, if you don't get irritated by us chiming in with other animal sounds, I don't care how many POTW member go "oink".

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #144 on: March 03, 2009, 08:30:32 PM »
Doesn't much matter....1 character or 30 is a line of text which blows out 1 of the 3 which a player can see. I never gave this matter a second thought until my then C/O, OddCaf, pointed this out some years ago. He was truly embarrassed when we wtg'd each other on open channel...it left an impression.

Ok new rule: No 'Oinks' for less than 4 kills :aok

(Else, a new command implemented by HT--".squelch squad##")
Who put you in charge? I dont care wtf your sqaud does thats pretty much the point of the argument
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 08:38:35 PM by JunkyII »
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #145 on: March 03, 2009, 08:34:20 PM »
LOL!  That's the second funniest comment in this thread.  Skullman can't fight in a plane?  Thought you guys were a force to be reckon with in the air?  Or is that just when you guys outnumber the other guys by 4 to 1?

ack-ack

Ill have to go back and check but im sure these are your words, also what drew you into this?

BTW just checked Ack-Ack hes talking about rolling tanks onto a airfield, if your gunna jump in please use correct info
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 08:39:38 PM by JunkyII »
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #146 on: March 03, 2009, 08:36:04 PM »
I find the "oink" stuff amusing.  That's just me.  I was like "wtf?" the first time I saw it, then I noticed the squad name and understood.
When I'm on and I see it, I usually throw in a "meow" or a "moo", would do a dog bark or a horse, have seen others put in a "quack" and other barnyard stuff.  Someone commented the other night that we had "the whole barnyard here, huh?".
So, for me personally, if you don't get irritated by us chiming in with other animal sounds, I don't care how many POTW member go "oink".
Good point i do see more spam from people mocking it with meow and stuff then actual oinks jk but ty eddiek  :salute
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #147 on: March 03, 2009, 08:55:03 PM »
Steve,

Why were the Muppets punishing that single con sunday?

Yet Muppets deride the community for doing exactly the same thing. Any single one of you with a shot up C47 would have been an over match for the guy. I thought it kinda ironic since Scotch was there, and you had just posted that hoarding pic. I've always been given the impression you gentelmen disdane others for hoarding many vs one and are quite vocal about it on ch200. I'm trying to wrap my head around the disconnect generated by Muppets giving players and squads greif for this while I saw your squad hoard one player. I know...passion of the moment and all that. Is this just a one time misunderstood thing? Or a pattern only now being accidentaly witnessed? (guess I'll have to go into witness protection) Help me understand this please. Is this like our new secritary of the treasury, sorta the Muppets are "too important to worry about tax violations".

As for Obama, I voted for the other guy. But just like the Muppets are skilled in Aces High. Obama is a very skilled orator and verbal fighter jock. I don't have to agree with or like him to not learn from his skillset. A talented person is a talented person. Just like yourself.

-OINK-
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #148 on: March 03, 2009, 09:05:23 PM »
Why do squadmates prefer to say "Wtg" on country channel instead of squad channel?
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #149 on: March 03, 2009, 09:07:14 PM »
perhaps easier while flying Vudak, they might not be the best typers like myself and dont want to press shift / or anything like that so they only press / where im pretty sure most peoples country channel is
DFC Member
"Yikes"