Author Topic: muppets  (Read 8596 times)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Re: muppets
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2009, 03:25:17 AM »
let me get this right muppets are annoyed with people giving WTG's for squaddies landing kills on country?

you guys too BIG for attaboys now?  I know i like getting wtg's from everyone, it helps stroke my ego.

OINK away pigs.  :t

The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2009, 04:43:49 AM »
let me get this right muppets are annoyed with people giving WTG's for squaddies landing kills on country?

you guys too BIG for attaboys now?  I know i like getting wtg's from everyone, it helps stroke my ego.

Giving oinks to your squaddie on country channel has nothing to do with congratulating *him*.  All it is is "Look at me!" to everybody on country.  It's spam.  Let me give you a typical text buffer scenario during prime time.

Player A has landed 3 kills in a Spit16 of Pigs on the Wing
OINK!
oink!!!!!
OinK!!!!!
oinNK!#)(#)
Oinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk!!!!
Oiiiinnnnk
oink
OInk
oink! <3

It should be transparent how retarded this is.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2009, 04:45:35 AM »
 :rofl

The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2009, 04:47:16 AM »
Lordy Meaty,

So now that you've professed your lust for the Muppets, are the Pigs and Muppets gonna have to MEAT in sleezy motels with our laptops to hold passionent flaming duels across vibrating beds?

Speaking of hoards and ganging. Sunday night, the furball between 126 and 127. I know it was just bad timing on my part showing up at the end of a multi plane engagement. And the Muppets per AH lore had just cleaned the clocks on an overwhelming hoard against them. But still, I could not help noticing as I looked down, a "LARGE" number of Muppet ID's chasing "ONE" lone red con on the deck. I considered taking a snapshot of it. But personaly, this is just a game. It's not the first time I've seen a squad in force slaughter a single red con. I doubt it will be the last. -OINK-
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2009, 05:42:11 AM »
I could not help noticing as I looked down, a "LARGE" number of Muppet ID's chasing "ONE" lone red con on the deck. I considered taking a snapshot of it. But personaly, this is just a game. It's not the first time I've seen a squad in force slaughter a single red con. I doubt it will be the last. -OINK-

You should probably note who that icon was, and what he was doing to encourage such a response.  :t

I might respond to the rest of this thread tomorrow night. Time for bed. Hitting the early waves tomorrow.
-AoM-

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2009, 05:49:08 AM »
Place bets here:

$100 on Muppets
+$100
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2009, 06:14:27 AM »
Muppet's own, they always have, and always will. instead of trying to initiate a pissing contest, why don't u guys ask for advice on ACM, lord knows you guys need it.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2009, 06:17:56 AM »
Giving oinks to your squaddie on country channel has nothing to do with congratulating *him*.  All it is is "Look at me!" to everybody on country.  It's spam.  Let me give you a typical text buffer scenario during prime time.

Player A has landed 3 kills in a Spit16 of Pigs on the Wing
OINK!
oink!!!!!
OinK!!!!!
oinNK!#)(#)
Oinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk!!!!
Oiiiinnnnk
oink
OInk
oink! <3

It should be transparent how retarded this is.

What he said
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2009, 06:19:08 AM »
Lordy Meaty,

So now that you've professed your lust for the Muppets, are the Pigs and Muppets gonna have to MEAT in sleezy motels with our laptops to hold passionent flaming duels across vibrating beds?

Speaking of hoards and ganging. Sunday night, the furball between 126 and 127. I know it was just bad timing on my part showing up at the end of a multi plane engagement. And the Muppets per AH lore had just cleaned the clocks on an overwhelming hoard against them. But still, I could not help noticing as I looked down, a "LARGE" number of Muppet ID's chasing "ONE" lone red con on the deck. I considered taking a snapshot of it. But personaly, this is just a game. It's not the first time I've seen a squad in force slaughter a single red con. I doubt it will be the last. -OINK-
That usually hapens towards the end of the fight when the hordemongers looking for easy kill show up after we clean up. Like in 300, "brawling amateurs do there part."
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline Grind

• Copper Member
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2009, 06:24:46 AM »
Muppet's own, they always have, and always will. instead of trying to initiate a pissing contest, why don't u guys ask for advice on ACM, lord knows you guys need it.

I haven't met a muppet yet that didn't help me when I asked for it.  They're good people and even better sticks.

:salute

A8Grind
Windows 11 Pro, Z790 UD AX,  i5-13600K, 64 MB DDR5, RTX 4070, Alienware AW3225QF QD-OLED monitor,TrackIr 5, VKB Gunfighter IV, VKB Gladiator NXT EVO Throttle, VKB Mk V Rudder Pedals.

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2009, 06:36:38 AM »
I haven't met a muppet yet that didn't help me when I asked for it.  They're good people and even better sticks.

Absolutely.  I'd also like to add that I've never seen a muppet give a guy a hard time for trying...
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline scot12b

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2009, 06:42:39 AM »

<__ owns the few

Offline scot12b

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2009, 06:43:35 AM »
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 06:45:21 AM by scot12b »

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2009, 07:00:19 AM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl Guess I won't be seeing too many POTW in the air this tour.They'll be peeking out the tower window waiting for AoM to go away.  :lol

I suggest you swines start taking out the FHs. :rolleyes:
Lighten up Francis

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2009, 07:10:32 AM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl Guess I won't be seeing too many POTW in the air this tour.They'll be peeking out the tower window waiting for AoM to go away.  :lol

Hello Uptown,

This never has happened, nor will it ever happen.

Have a great day,

Way
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!