Author Topic: ******** landed X kills in a...  (Read 1711 times)

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
Re: ******** landed X kills in a...
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2009, 11:10:58 AM »
Darn Boner, you stole my thunder!  I was just getting ready to post this exact topic. :lol

Oh my... Boner's done more than just steal Thunder!  You should hear what he does to him on Friday nights after Thunder has had a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose.  It ain't pretty or for the faint of heart either.  What's that you say?  You weren't writing about ThunderEgg?  Oh... (emily letilla voice on) ...NEVERMIND!

All the Best....ROFLOL

Jay
 awDoc1
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2009, 11:54:16 AM »
In this case boner is just being negative. The suggestion was to benefit the entire arena and not just a few of us but if you like the way things are then carry on.  :rolleyes:
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2009, 12:33:17 PM »
Make it 30+ I've seen DOOM do it :lol

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2009, 12:38:27 PM »
In this case boner is just being negative. The suggestion was to benefit the entire arena and not just a few of us but if you like the way things are then carry on.  :rolleyes:

Hello Chalenge,

Truth be told I really do not care one way or another.  I do not think Boner is being negative just pointing out that a change to enforce certain behaviors on the AH population in it's entirety is not very welcomed by most(including myself).  We gotta be free my man!

Have a great day,

Way
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2009, 01:14:44 PM »
Hello Chalenge,

Truth be told I really do not care one way or another.  I do not think Boner is being negative just pointing out that a change to enforce certain behaviors on the AH population in it's entirety is not very welcomed by most(including myself).  We gotta be free my man!

Have a great day,

Way

Nope!

I was being negative.  :P
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2009, 02:29:45 PM »
Please bump this up to five kills minimum instead of two.

Hmmm...need to sharpen up on my rearm pad kill'n.

-- Flying as X15 --

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2009, 02:29:48 PM »

Nope!

I was being negative.  :P

Just giving the benefit of the doubt.
 :salute
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline texastc316

• Silver Member
      • Mighty 316th
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2009, 02:37:26 PM »
I don't see the benefit of this at all.
TexsTC-CO/Court Jester-Mighty 316th FS "CREEPING DEATH"  in MA/FSO

The eager pilots are not experienced. And the experienced not eager.

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2009, 05:02:12 PM »
W O W  another thread to impose ones own desire!  Hmm  tis easy enough to look away or just ignore it. Sounds to me like some EGOheads just can't stand someone else getting a little insignificant love!  Get over yourselves already  :aok

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2009, 07:30:21 PM »
Nice try shreck but thats not the case here. Titanic tuesday always comes around with the same juvenile antics and it makes me think the arena is 'sick' just like hitech once said. I know people will always see things differently too. Have a nice day.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline NOT

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2009, 08:04:01 PM »
one could always bail, or ditch. or does score really matter :noid

NOT

AKNOT

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2009, 11:07:20 PM »
I ditch all the time so I dont have to take so much time getting home but I bail only if my plane is unflyable and I dont know what it does to your score. I guess the average sortie only sees one kill so setting it at two kills is slightly above average and all the reward they need.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2009, 11:41:24 PM »
I ditch all the time so I dont have to take so much time getting home but I bail only if my plane is unflyable and I dont know what it does to your score. I guess the average sortie only sees one kill so setting it at two kills is slightly above average and all the reward they need.
Sometimes 2 kills can be harder then 12, 2 1v1s with good stick in battles lasting 30 seconds or longer is a better run then 12 vulchs by j0ker anyday, lol had to put his name in there :rofl
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2009, 11:56:15 PM »
... and then some of the best sticks can go real quick too.

I have been running into more and more F4Us that are obviously learning their moves from the same trainer because they all do the same thing but mostly at the wrong time and it doesnt work for them then. The 109s I have been seeing all try right hand turns which is just wrong for that plane and they die too. The best fight I had was a G6 that went left over and over and I mean I was on the edge of stall and twice I know the guy was watching waiting for me to stall and spin but finally he lost that little E advantage he had and one shot killed him. That fight went three minutes (2:52) not thirty seconds but I will hand it to him he didnt try to run he tried to break the lock it just didnt work.  :D
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 11:58:17 PM by Chalenge »

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2009, 12:02:40 AM »
... and then some of the best sticks can go real quick too.

I have been running into more and more F4Us that are obviously learning their moves from the same trainer because they all do the same thing but mostly at the wrong time and it doesnt work for them then. The 109s I have been seeing all try right hand turns which is just wrong for that plane and they die too. The best fight I had was a G6 that went left over and over and I mean I was on the edge of stall and twice I know the guy was watching waiting for me to stall and spin but finally he lost that little E advantage he had and one shot killed him. That fight went three minutes (2:52) not thirty seconds but I will hand it to him he didnt try to run he tried to break the lock it just didnt work.  :D
seem very cocky in your skillz, im sure almost 90% of the time the first move a plane is gunna make is to the left due to right handed people, so what if people suck in hogs they like the fat chicks some get um some dont, but what i dont understand is what your trying to prove here..... :huh
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"