-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Re: Oink !
« Reply #107 on: March 06, 2009, 10:47:47 PM »
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: March 06, 2009, 11:53:51 PM »
Frankly, do what you want. Heck, why don't you just make macros so you can spam whatever you want after every kill, you can spam it on channel 2 and 200.

It would be considerate to minimize the useless text scrolling, but that is entirely up to you.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #109 on: March 07, 2009, 12:10:48 AM »
Falconwng & Bat, I was sorry to see that y'all would portray the DFC as an elitist bunch. Both of you are well respected by many people ~ and when either of you say something like that, it's likely that others will believe you.  I'd be sorry to see anyone believe that, since it's just not the case.

It's nice to be in a community with such wonderful diversity.  Along with that comes a little bit of locking horns every now & again, but it doesn't always need to be bitter on anyone's part.  It's too bad that nearly every thread results in contentiously sharp-shooting one another. I'm probably a little guilty of that from time to time as well.

I'm not suggesting a group hug or anything.  :)  I just think the poo flinging isn't always wonderful.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 12:14:57 AM by texasmom »
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #110 on: March 07, 2009, 12:25:12 AM »
When I was in the DFC we used to make smores and sing Kumbaya around the fireside.

I got booted from the DFC, they catch you even once with a Rosie O'Donald blow up doll, a hamster, and a 64oz bottle of ketchup and they remove you forcefully. Those prudes!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 12:26:57 AM by Delirium »
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
« Reply #111 on: March 07, 2009, 12:30:47 AM »

he is talking about that club of jumped up uber-elite super players who are in a world above all the other mere mortals.. I think they call themself the Degenerate Forum Club or something. Its only a rumour of course. Supposedly they spend most of their time posting and very little time ctualy dogfighting. But hell they sure seem to know whats best for the other 3000 people who play AH2.

Someone needs a hug .
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #112 on: March 07, 2009, 01:05:04 AM »
Falconwng & Bat, I was sorry to see that y'all would portray the DFC as an elitist bunch. Both of you are well respected by many people ~ and when either of you say something like that, it's likely that others will believe you.  I'd be sorry to see anyone believe that, since it's just not the case.

It's nice to be in a community with such wonderful diversity.  Along with that comes a little bit of locking horns every now & again, but it doesn't always need to be bitter on anyone's part.  It's too bad that nearly every thread results in contentiously sharp-shooting one another. I'm probably a little guilty of that from time to time as well.

I'm not suggesting a group hug or anything.  :)  I just think the poo flinging isn't always wonderful.

S! TxMom

Whilst i may have flung some dung at intervals, nothing in me has taken it seriously enough to dislike anyone over this. If any of the dung flung sticks then the questions needed to be raised. Most if not all the flung dung round here bounces off and goes around the roster a few times before anyone really gets offended. Even then we soon realise that situations like this are required in life, in moderation, if not to question ourselves then to make showing respect at other times more valuable.

And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #113 on: March 07, 2009, 01:51:50 AM »
Hey muppets, let me itroduce myself in person http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1VaM3VSYUE
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Carbine

• Zinc Member
« Reply #114 on: March 07, 2009, 02:00:38 AM »
 oink twice just to spite the complainers.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #115 on: March 07, 2009, 02:05:03 AM »
Did you guys know that the player that lands the kills oinks first? 

Player A lands 2 kills in a Spit16 of Pigs on the Wing
Player A: oink!

:rofl

I noticed this yesterday.   :huh
lol hes talking about me, change that to 3-4 kills in a ki84 or k4 then its right, also the reason behind this started about the same time i joined the sqaud. hate to say the name but vanscrew would always oink first and I started trying to beat him, then it just turned into alil game to see who can oink first. Im champ check out your screenies of people oinking im most likely first if im on.
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
« Reply #116 on: March 07, 2009, 02:57:18 AM »
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 03:04:52 AM by MajWoody »
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #117 on: March 07, 2009, 03:07:34 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj4LnfkdJDM     :D
this video coming from a guy witht the bname major woody :D
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #118 on: March 07, 2009, 08:07:26 AM »
Sorry but I disagree.

If it were just the muppets you could tell them where to shove it and I'd agree.
If it were just the DFC, more or less the same thing in much more polite language.

But from where I stand its a growing group of people, and its a growing problem.

That sir should be enough incentive right there for you to take action if you truly care about your group.
Or not, your call.

You noticed I made no complaint, didn't add to the drama. I said what I believe and I'll stand behind it.
The stand your taking is just proving my point.

Okay...your missing an important point here ghost.  If you read this thread and the other titled "muppets" you will quickly see that there are almost no knights who have a problem with this.  This is all being driven by a squad/club who feels it is in their domain to country hop (no problem there) AND then have the right to tell each country what is kosher.  I'm sure if I was a knight I would find it harmless and fun.  In bish land the Sick Pups have a similar tradition of typing "wtg <cpid> you sic pup you.  Other bish join in as well and it is fun.  Leaders like Ghi, Busher, Joker, Falcon23 etc often get 7-8 wtgs when they land kills.  LTARS get a lot of congrats.

If you attend sport games each teams fans have their own tradition of chant or cheer or song that makes them feel special...im sure it annoys the crap out of some but it coms witht he territory.

So if the majority of the folks could care less or enjoy it as part of the virtual comradery...why do a vocal group of elitists feel they need to shut it down??? 

If it is against the rules turn them in to hitech and see what occurs...

Good grief...some folks need to look in the mirror and get a life :rofl

Otherwise people need to quit trying to bully folks into

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #119 on: March 07, 2009, 10:17:04 AM »
As far as new guys trying to get info all I see is smartaleck remarks an altf4.We need to give the newbs sound advice and help them.I know they should go to training arena first but I have personally told guys things they didnt know and them not being newbs.

So.... the Oinks are better than the smart buttocks "ALT-F4 " and "Training Arena" remarks?  I would say that they rank in the same category of worthless info on the country channel.

All the Best...

Jay
  awDoc1
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!