Author Topic: LTARS  (Read 4280 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: LTARS
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2009, 07:56:36 PM »
I would copy and paste which rule you are breaking by having that as your avatar but it would be hypocritical since playing back seat moderator is also against the rules.  So take a gander for yourself.

Offline TheZohan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2009, 08:01:18 PM »
first off its a famous piece of art .. so its already in the modern world not considered obsene by any means. if skuzzy deems it to be offensive then so be it i change it. but i have seen the same avatar posted in numberous different forums with the same rules as here.

again if it was your buddies or a friends avatar you wouldne be saying jack about it.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2009, 08:06:52 PM »
first off its a famous piece of art .. so its already in the modern world not considered obsene by any means. if skuzzy deems it to be offensive then so be it i change it. but i have seen the same avatar posted in numberous different forums with the same rules as here.

again if it was your buddies or a friends avatar you wouldne be saying jack about it.

I could post ten famous pieces of art or photography that would get me banned on the spot.

Offline TheZohan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2009, 08:09:07 PM »
well prove it..  i dont think they would  do that to such a upstanding person such as yourself

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: March 09, 2009, 08:20:01 PM »
Wow I thought I could hijack a thread Wow!  :salute Ltars  :t
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2009, 09:34:38 PM »
....back on topic, The LTARs of today while still a pretty strong group have nothing on the old LTARs. A couple years ago you couldn't fly into icon range of a base they were covering. Boom ! in the tower!
There are still plenty of the "old LTARs".  But I know what you mean -- when I see LTAR on in force, I don't recognize half the names.  Just means their current crop is a little green yet . . . and they will be whipped into shape in no time, I am certain.
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline Corrs

• Silver Member
      • TAC Drivers
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2009, 10:15:13 PM »
before this thread gets Skuzzified for rules 2, 4 and maybe 6 and 9  :rolleyes: I'd like to give a  :salute to the LTAR's...I have nothing but pure respect for that group. You can always count on them doing all they can to defend a base. Several times their wirbles have cleared my tail from a bunch of red guys chasing me  :salute
Corrs
The Flying Circus
Head of The Flying Circus Numbnutz Clown Union since 2000
FSO 334th FS Corrs's Nose Art
WARNING: Keep smiley's out of reach of Corrs

Offline wojo71

• Copper Member
« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2009, 10:20:13 PM »
  Hey all you art critics get your own post  :mad:   This is to make fun of us LTARS  :salute get your own.

Most of the "new" LTAR's are  old timers that came from other squads that wanted the teamwork aspect of the LTAR squad. Myself  I flew with GruppeOutlaws for 4 years
and everybody knows our newest member ReDhAwK from his skins. However we will take a noob if they want to ,and agree to work as a team member and they make the probation .

Me joining the LTAR MACHINE made the game fun for me again. :lol
LTARwojo        
Proud father of a U.S. Marine....Proud grandson of Lt Col Hamel Goodin (ret)   B-17 pilot. 305th BG /364th SQD

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2009, 10:30:44 PM »
I have the hardest time in a GV. I've tried turning down the graphics moving the slider to faster, I've hit <shift> F4 (ground vis range) and I still can't find the enemy vehicles. And should I find one the driver better be asleep because Its going to take more than one shot to hit them let alone kill them. ahhhh someday.  :D

Offline LTARghst

• Copper Member
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2009, 10:57:29 PM »
<S> to All except maybe that freak with the nekkid dude avatar. Thats kreepy  :eek:

Offline TheZohan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2009, 12:22:05 AM »
whaa whaa whaa .. *hands ltarghost a napkin*

atleast mines more AH2 themed based then most of the avatars

Offline LTARghst

• Copper Member
« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2009, 01:31:53 AM »
keep it Zohan, no telling whats on it.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2009, 01:38:38 AM »
LTARS can be a handful for sure.... great bunch of guys to fight  :aok

The other squad i highly respect for their skill is those finish guys Lento....something. Never could spell their squadname, but great 109 sticks  :aok

Offline cowboy73

• Zinc Member
« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2009, 01:39:46 AM »
The only bad person is LTARsoup how dumb  :furious
FBsly1 in game name. I am always looking for a good fight! I have a lot to learn though <S> You can find me in the ma or Da

Be humble or be humiliated! There is always someone better : )

Offline redwing7

• Copper Member
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2009, 06:57:14 AM »
Big  :salute LTARS

love flying over ya or with ya.
THUNDER MOB

"and when they bury me, may it be face down...so all my critics can kiss my ass!"  Bobby Knight