Author Topic: LTARS  (Read 4278 times)

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Re: LTARS
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2009, 12:13:10 PM »
Broke out the old Osti yesterday and took it for a whirl. Seems I still have it but not quite out to 3.5K yet.  :eek: The Wirble has in fact added a new dimension to the game as has the Il2 37mm cannons and the B25H. I might also add that the increased "reach out and touch somebody" of the Firefly and the T34/85 has also added a new consideration to AA Gv'ing. The Osti at one time was the LTAR's bread and Butter, however; as the game evolves and improves so must we. I would like to think that we were never a one dimensional squad, and we certainly are not that now. LTAR's actually do have some of the best fighter pilot's :O, bomber pilots, attack pilots, and tankers that this game has to offer. Osti perfection was an area of prowess that the LTAR's were always known for and perhaps "should" be known for so with that in mind we will strive to live up to that reputation. Carry on.  :rock

LTARogue

are you done being a sensitive little girl ?> ? ? ? and while you where being a sensitive little girl i corrected some of your spelling for yas  :aok LMFAO  :noid :salute
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline LTARogue

• Copper Member
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2009, 12:22:29 PM »
are you done being a sensitive little girl ?> ? ? ? and while you where being a sensitive little girl i corrected some of your spelling for yas  :aok LMFAO  :noid :salute

What does this post mean Kilz??? I don't want to "mis-read" into it so can you clarify? Are you making fun of my spelling and accusing me of being over sensitive?
LTARogue

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2009, 12:31:58 PM »
What does this post mean Kilz??? I don't want to "mis-read" into it so can you clarify? Are you making fun of my spelling and accusing me of being over sensitive?
LTARogue

tongue in cheek bro calm yourself
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline smedddd

• Zinc Member
« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2009, 01:05:28 PM »
...just came home from work early with a 102 fever. I'm drinking OJ and reading the threads. Just a few observations:

1- I'm no good in a Osti, but I excel at drawing enemy flak, catching on fire and crashing fairly close in order to illuminate the GV's location to my brothers on the ground.
2- There is some guy in the UK who posts artwork every Wednesday. I have always admired the Brits.
3- I am a junior LTAR; I'll be staying as long as they'll have me. It's not about the score; it's the mutual support and local area dominance.
4- There is some guy in Ohio who has a worse avatar than mine. Other than this I have nothing derogatory to say regarding the state of Ohio.

Yes ........I know I don't have an avatar.

V/R and <S>, LTARjink

Offline LTARstud

• Zinc Member
« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2009, 01:19:50 PM »
LTAR's actually do have some of the best fighter pilots  :O, bomber pilots, attack pilots, and tankers that this game has to offer. Osti perfection was an area of prowess that the LTAR's were always known for and perhaps "should" be known for so with that in mind we will strive to live up to that reputation. Carry on.  :rock

LTARogue

Thanks for the friendly jabs and the compliments from the Aces High community.  As my fellow LTAR said we do strive to be a well rounded squad.  Our biggist asset though is team work. Following orders and willing to drop what we are doing to help with what ever is asked. It also helps that we like each other and have a great time.  <S>
Semper  FI

Offline skullman

• Nickel Member
« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2009, 03:44:11 PM »
yeah I had to go see my cardiologist after seeng an LTAR landing kills in a plane :O you guys are always a blast to fight and I have enjoyed them immensely :salute
been there destroyed that

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #96 on: March 18, 2009, 07:31:42 PM »

we like each other and have a great time.  <S>

:O LMFAO
Former LTARkilz

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2009, 07:37:16 PM »
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline SWrokit

• Nickel Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com/index.php
« Reply #98 on: March 18, 2009, 08:21:35 PM »
Top notch Squad.

You can't ask for a better allie, or a more intense opponent.  No matter if they were better yesterday, or today, they're one of the few squad that can be counted on.

Salute LTAR's

<S>
Rokit
SWrokit; CO~125th Spartans

RIP.......SWfire, SWmac, GMC, SWonyx

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #99 on: March 18, 2009, 09:38:05 PM »
I see only two LTAR's in Tunisia:  Dawn of Battle.  North Africa desert war in tanks, and only two LTAR's?  Come on in, the rest of you.

You know you want a piece of this:

http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/misc/aces_high/tunisiaScenario.wmv

:)

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #100 on: March 21, 2009, 06:03:18 PM »
BIG <S> to all.
Before I was a LTAR I was a MAW.
Imagine that... I taunted the LTARs over and over again.
Then it finally came to me...Hey this Squad has everything I'm looking for.
So I asked (axed for you brothers) if I had a chance at being a LTAR.
A MAW going to LTARs?  LMAO..I was a MAW for 2 years... a tuff move.
The first year was hard... had Kilz, Ghst, Rifl, Hntr, Thor, Rocket, Rogue, Bossman Moil and a Thrn in my arse...teachin me the ways of LTAR.  After being dragged to far away places and beatin down I then realized that this is the squad of squads. I still miss Fezz...err Grif.
You can't help not to love the LTARs....some hate us but then again there's a jealousy thing.
Once you go LTAR you never go back.
LTAR...Let's Teabag Another Rook.... LMAO  J/K.
To all my Squadies, Thank you for letting me be a part of the Family.
<S>

LTARmac
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 06:06:11 PM by AWMac »

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #101 on: March 22, 2009, 04:06:35 PM »
BIG <S> to all.
The first year was hard... had Kilz, Ghst, Rifl, Hntr, Thor, Rocket, Rogue, Bossman Moil and a Thrn in my arse...teachin me the ways of LTAR.  After being dragged to far away places and beatin down I then realized that this is the squad of squads. I still miss Fezz...err Grif.
You can't help not to love the LTARs....some hate us but then again there's a jealousy thing.
<S>

LTARmac

good to see you mac how you doing brother  :salute
Former LTARkilz

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2009, 07:00:57 PM »
Big  :salute to you also Kilz.  Thanks for being a Brother.

LTARmac

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2009, 08:11:06 PM »
BIG <S> to all.
<S>

LTARmac
:cry :cry All those times telling you to STHU and I don't even get an honorable mention?   :cry :cry
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #104 on: March 23, 2009, 12:12:42 PM »
Hold me, I'll make us some hot chocolate and start the bath.

You never call, never write..think about the kids!!!

*singin* "And you left me just when I needed you most..."

:D

LTARmac