Author Topic: LTARS  (Read 4292 times)

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
Re: LTARS
« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2009, 07:30:36 AM »

atleast mines more AH2 themed based then most of the avatars

Mine is a depiction of very popular female that rode in the tanks with the soldiers for moral support. It may not be in black and white, it may not be famous or show the determination of a crew member, but it is a realistic portrayal of the rigors of WW2 tank combat.

And, it's fun to watch.  :)
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline dunnrite

• Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2009, 08:27:36 AM »
 :rofl :rofl

"moral support"
Amazing you could actually recruit that much suck into one squad.
Your Proctologist called, they found your head.

Offline newz

• Copper Member
« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2009, 09:50:07 PM »
The only bad person is LTARsoup how dumb  :furious
Agreed!
One time that guy actually had the nerve to tell me and a buddy to
"stop spamming country channel and take it to range".
What a doofus.
Addicted since tour 62.
Formerly "soupkaan", "soupcan", "LTARsoup", "LTARnewz", "Kamito", "newz"

"ENY is the price of admission for your "loyalty"".-Soulyss

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2009, 10:54:05 PM »
LTAR, also known as =Wings of Terror= Girly Wing    :cool:

Fixed....

LTARs are an alright bunch... just easy to pick on.

My regards,

Widewing
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2009, 11:33:47 PM »
Dragon...you should be enforced to post a reply, at least every 3rd post...it's for the good of the community I tell ya.

Offline avionix

• Silver Member
« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2009, 05:48:49 AM »
Agreed!
One time that guy actually had the nerve to tell me and a buddy to
"stop spamming country channel and take it to range".
What a doofus.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Heya newz.  <S>
treekilr in game.   
"Please. This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who..."

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2009, 01:25:16 PM »
I like the LTARs. They fight ya square up and arent to arrogant to return a  <S> .

They got some good flak gunners too.

All in all a good bunch. :salute
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Tom5572

• Silver Member
« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2009, 07:32:38 PM »
Lots of respect for the LTARs, fought with and against them.

They are a class act squad and was proud to fight with them.  Now that I fly mostly Nit, I respect them even more when they shoot me down, more often than I would like. 

:salute fun flying with y'all
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline skullman

• Nickel Member
« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2009, 11:58:49 AM »
I didnt start this for negativity but a friendly jab as alot of them know I have alot of respect for them.I always enjoy a good GV fight with em and maybe one day Ill teach em a few things :rofl
been there destroyed that

Offline Dm6

• Zinc Member
« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2009, 06:07:39 PM »
I thought that LTars were changing their name to LA7tars... :devil     We all know who the LTARS are    WHO THE HECK IS   "THEZOHAN"   and if he get his naked avatar  we should get a little more latitude for the "WENSDAYS BABE"

<S>  enjoy

Offline ColKLink

• Nickel Member
« Reply #85 on: March 16, 2009, 01:40:20 AM »
which ever one of you LTAR'S invented......."satans springler system".....be warned,if you wind up here at stalag 13... the fat sgt wont see a dang thing. :rock
Live each day like it's your last, and one day, you will be right.---- rush 2112,--->" and the sheep shall inherit the earth"......

Offline LTARogue

• Copper Member
« Reply #86 on: March 16, 2009, 10:51:17 AM »
Iv'e gots lots of apple strudle for him ColKlink  :lol <S> to all of you for the compliments and for the good funnin. As for that avatar TheZohan........Hmmm, Might be historical and considered period art but a naked dude??? Lol, now those comments provided some serious laughs.

>>S<<

LTARogue

Offline Stixx

• Copper Member
« Reply #87 on: March 16, 2009, 05:36:18 PM »

Mine is a depiction of very popular female that rode in the tanks with the soldiers for moral support. It may not be in black and white, it may not be famous or show the determination of a crew member, but it is a realistic portrayal of the rigors of WW2 tank combat.

And, it's fun to watch.  :)

I'm sorry, what did you say, can't seem to stay focused anymore.
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in military aviation are:'Did you feel that?' 'What's that noise?' and'Oh S...!'
-Authors Unknown-

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #88 on: March 16, 2009, 05:51:47 PM »
man this watermelon is funny. zohan re-guardless if its art or if its posted on diffrent forums, this is HTC's forums and their rules. just cause its used on other forums and whatever does not change the rules and regulations on this forum.

now to fugitive funny post bro. and as far as the old ltars go most of them are still out there. some are even still with the squad, i would have to agree with the comment about the deadly part. i think the old squad of LTAR was more deadly in osti's but with the new WW out they don't have that range any more and most of them use the WW. i think if they started using the osti again and dusted the rust off i think they would be deadly like old times again.

even tho moil thinks he can fly now i still have a ton of respect for the LTARs  :salute
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline LTARogue

• Copper Member
« Reply #89 on: March 17, 2009, 12:05:59 PM »
Broke out the old Osti yesterday and took it for a whirl. Seems I still have it but not quite out to 3.5K yet.  :eek: The Wirble has in fact added a new dimension to the game as has the Il2 37mm cannons and the B25H. I might also add that the increased "reach out and touch smebody" of the Firefly and the T34/85 has also added a new consideration to AA Gv'ing. The Osti at one time was the LTAR's bread and Butter, however; as the game evolves and improves so must we. I would like to think that we were never a one dimensional squad, and we certainly are not that now. LTAR's actually do have some of the best fighter pilots  :O, bomber pilots, attack pilots, and tankers that this game has to offer. Osti perfection was an area of prowess that the LTAR's were always known for and perhaps "should" be known for so with that in mind we will strive to live up to that reputation. Carry on.  :rock

LTARogue