Author Topic: We arent all bad  (Read 2512 times)

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
We arent all bad
« on: March 05, 2009, 11:37:43 PM »
*cue why we fight WW2 propaganda music*

We teenagers arent all bad sometimes we agree with all you oldies at what must be done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1xI_NfHrEQ&feature=related
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: We arent all bad
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 11:55:50 PM »
*cue why we fight WW2 propaganda music*

We teenagers arent all bad sometimes we agree with all you oldies at what must be done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1xI_NfHrEQ&feature=related

we're not old.
 :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 11:57:00 PM »
It's too loud.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 12:12:45 AM »
Who the bloody hell are the Jones Brothers? 
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2009, 12:35:17 AM »

The most despicable sorry excuse for a band ever

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2009, 12:43:47 AM »
They're a gay threesome that are supposedly "musicians"  :noid
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2009, 12:55:20 AM »
Kind of like O'Town, New Kids on the Block, N'SYNC. 
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline skribetm

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2009, 01:03:36 AM »
.. but weren't they in sesame street? like the muppets!!  :D  :D

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2009, 01:07:35 AM »
No, there's only one or two notable exceptions, the rest of you wouldn't know a correctly spelled word if nurse ratcheted herself broke you down and made you spell it.  You are all bad, and it pisses me off.

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2009, 01:08:58 AM »
I'll take just a second to point out that when Disney had substance, you kids weren't even born yet, so you don't remember it. Secondly, it's a crappy video on YouBoob- it's trying to be a part of pop culture, while bashing a pop culture construct, which is somewhat of a hypocrisy (if you're under 30, you'll probably have to look that word up online). Lastly, it just plain sucks.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2009, 01:15:16 AM »
I'll take just a second to point out that when Disney had substance, you kids weren't even born yet, so you don't remember it. Secondly, it's a crappy video on YouBoob- it's trying to be a part of pop culture, while bashing a pop culture construct, which is somewhat of a hypocrisy (if you're under 30, you'll probably have to look that word up online). Lastly, it just plain sucks.

Hypocrisy- Meaning you openly criticsize something while partaking in it yourself

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2009, 01:24:55 AM »
No, there's only one or two notable exceptions, the rest of you wouldn't know a correctly spelled word if nurse ratcheted herself broke you down and made you spell it.  You are all bad, and it pisses me off.

We are the future. You know the funny thing is 40 years ago you were listening to the Beatles and the rolling stones and your parents and elders were saying.

Dang teenagers/Kids uncultured rabble they are and will never amount to anything because they disrespect the old ways etc etc.

Now if that isn't a situation of hypocrisy hubsonfire idk what is and for the record this was to show that we young guys like Pink Floyd and retro bands myself in particular but you keep repeating the argument. I really respect you old guys and rather oddly agree with you but my point still stands.

We are history repeating itself. God knows in 40 years time when you guy's are all 90 or dead we will be speaking in MSN and our kids will be talking in BEBO Code or something and we will go. Don't they get taught MSN speak and proper use of online speak and their spelling is atrocious they dont spell wat like wt  etc etc.

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2009, 03:02:20 AM »
Jonas Brothers > Pink Floyd
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline ColKLink

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2009, 04:28:29 AM »
Elvis used to be evel........stuff changes.....I have no clue what kinda stuff is on the radio for the past 20 yrs...when rap came out....ohhhh  say 84-85?I shut my radios off. (I took my stepdaughter and her friends to "newkids on the block concert)circa 93........gimmie  good ol metallica or pink anyday. :rock
Live each day like it's your last, and one day, you will be right.---- rush 2112,--->" and the sheep shall inherit the earth"......

Offline avionix

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2009, 05:56:18 AM »
Jonas Brothers > Pink Floyd

What are you smoking????  No way those three little prepubescent punks are better than Pink Floyd!!!!    :furious
treekilr in game.   
"Please. This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who..."