Author Topic: your favorite antagonist  (Read 3418 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: your favorite antagonist
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2009, 01:18:41 PM »
if memory serves me right,that is why HT disabled it in LW. Maybe it's time for the same to be done in MW too.

I honestly wish you could detune any of the open channels  at will. There is an aweful lot of BS on country and range that I prefer not to listen to as well.

NOW SEE....

i have fun with it. it probably makes me one of the guys that isn't very well liked in the arena, but it is fun if you look at it the right way. especially if you fly a bomber....it's fairly amusing to see some of the poop that goes on. when it slows down, it only takes a word or 2 to get it all riled up again.  :D

it's also good from a learning standpoint, as i've gotten a LOT of good advice, and a lot of good fights by using both of these channels.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2009, 02:10:04 PM »
HT Kill the open channel, or at least let individuals disable it.  Let people tune to 200 if thats what they enjoy in the game.  I do not enjoy it.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline j500ss

• Nickel Member
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2009, 02:17:48 PM »
NOW SEE....

i have fun with it. it probably makes me one of the guys that isn't very well liked in the arena, but it is fun if you look at it the right way. especially if you fly a bomber....it's fairly amusing to see some of the poop that goes on. when it slows down, it only takes a word or 2 to get it all riled up again.  :D

it's also good from a learning standpoint, as i've gotten a LOT of good advice, and a lot of good fights by using both of these channels.

Agree 100% Cappy. If Individuals would like to detune all channel, by all means let them. In MW its part of the enjoyment/entertainment  :aok

:salute

JDog

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2009, 02:24:39 PM »
HT Kill the open channel, or at least let individuals disable it.  Let people tune to 200 if thats what they enjoy in the game.  I do not enjoy it.
Just fly in EWgreen. A couple mouse clicks and the whole arena is squelched  :aok
Lighten up Francis

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2009, 02:31:27 PM »
I got to Keep trying against you, Ill only improve.
DOnt worry Steve I make all pony dweebs think twice about upping it  :D
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Unit791

• Copper Member
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2009, 03:11:01 PM »
My favorite antagonists...hmm...Pug, and Klauss.  When ever I duel them, always fun, a lot of my favorite dogfights are often against them
"Ideas are far more powerful than guns, we do not allow our enemies to have guns, why should be allow them to have ideas?"-
Josef Stalin

Mauser

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2009, 03:51:12 PM »
My favorite adversary is an airplane. I dont care who flies it I like to shoot down Lancasters. I will pass by a half dozen cons to kill the Lancs every time. For fighters my favorite is the 109G14 but if I know there is a 109K4 around he will have to die first. Its a rule.  :D

I dont care to cultivate antagonists.

I'll vouch for this, you chewed up my Lancasters a few days or maybe a week back, with ease. Was trying it out opposed to my usual B17.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2009, 04:04:41 PM »
I'll vouch for this, you chewed up my Lancasters a few days or maybe a week back, with ease. Was trying it out opposed to my usual B17.

know what i've noticed about bombers?> when i used to fly them more often, i was much much better at killing them. now that i rarely fly them, i have one helluva time killin em when i find a set.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2009, 08:14:46 PM »
AKAK usually kicks my arse but its allways fun. As for the radio (200 & all) it adds a social aspect to the game instead of just playing aeroplanes as we usually do this in our social time. I personally love to have a few beers and watch dramas unfold. I also have a squaddie thats good at getting 200 going which adds to the humour.
Life is like a box of chocolates
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 11:10:49 PM by phatzo »
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2009, 10:58:19 PM »
u can detune 200, and open channel.....or just squelch those that offend you

In MW and EW it's, ".squelch 1"

Nothing in white that way.  No <S> either.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2009, 02:00:03 AM »
Where do i begin? All the Ltar's(given).  Shawk on the very very rare occasion, Time2die-even though i love to gv with him, Hawk36-challenging but a very good sport when killed, X3x-when he isnt lagging his way to heaven, Oh yeah and basically all bish cause i know them all.

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2009, 05:47:29 AM »
Oh yeah and basically all bish cause i know them all.

Jeez you are a fast learner.

Talking of trikky we may see him again when the whole world's beer has dried out !

Back on topic I didn't get any very good fights lately...but soon I'll be back in europe and will be able to play the KOTH again !
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2009, 07:33:24 AM »
I run from everyone, no favorite.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2009, 07:34:36 AM »
I run from everyone, no favorite.
Thats how you become a trainer :noid

:D :salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2009, 07:38:08 AM »
Thats how you become a trainer :noid

Once I ran away from the MA's and hid myself in the TA, because I knew they can't shoot me down there.

The rest is history.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman