Author Topic: your favorite antagonist  (Read 3417 times)

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
your favorite antagonist
« on: March 10, 2009, 08:16:27 PM »
Flying in midwar last night made me think of starting this thread.  I think that everyone who has been flying or tanking for a while on here has developed a favorite enemy or enemies.  You know the guys that are a kinda a kindred spirit but for the red side.  The guys you banter on open channel or 200 with, not to berate or antogonize but to salute or joke with.  The guys you go out of your way to kill, not to be mean but becouse they put up a good fight and keep a good attitude. And of course they often hunt you back :lol.  I got to say lligaf and Ratpack are probably my favorite antagonists in Midwar and  :salute to both of you, you guys make war fun :D

how about everyone else, favorite enemies?

:salute
BigRat
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Re: your favorite antagonist
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 08:20:06 PM »
too many to mention, so i will go with the last one for me. Was in LW orange and fighting mosq 1 on 1. He absolutely schooled my mossie in his D3A, repeatedly. S! mosq.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Enker

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 08:57:39 PM »
Late War, I like to listen to SHawk as he jabbers, but most of the AKs are good fights. Now, in EW, I prefer this fellow named kgtace, he was calling me mean things, saying that I couldn't beat him in a dog fight, and then attempted a turn fight in a 110, while I flew a Stuka. He is fun to laugh at. I ended up augering as he tried to fly his 110 like a spit thanks you my laughing so hard. That fellow is a prime example of DA dweeb in the making. Later that night, I even killed him in his Tempest as he was intruding on some good fights in the DA. I shed a tear for this lost cause. :frown:
InGame ID: Cairn
Quote from: BillyD topic=283300.msg3581799#msg3581799
... FOR TEH MUPPET$ TO PAD OUR SCO?E N to WIN TEH EPIC WAR OF TEH UNIVERSE We MUST VULTCHE DA RUNWAYZ N DROP UR GUYZ FIGHTERZ Bunkarz Then OUR SKWAD will Finarry Get TACTICAL NOOK for 25 KILL SCORE  STREAK>X

Offline Ratpack1

• Nickel Member
      • The Ryan Sayer Show @ OnTilt Radio
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 09:42:30 PM »
BigRat  :lol
When you get where you're going, that's where you are! -Mike Brady
172nd Rabid Dawgs
"The Real" Commander of Awesome (Stick "Ozzie Nelson" Pig)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 09:56:46 PM »
Flying in midwar last night made me think of starting this thread.  I think that everyone who has been flying or tanking for a while on here has developed a favorite enemy or enemies.  You know the guys that are a kinda a kindred spirit but for the red side.  The guys you banter on open channel or 200 with, not to berate or antogonize but to salute or joke with.  The guys you go out of your way to kill, not to be mean but becouse they put up a good fight and keep a good attitude. And of course they often hunt you back :lol.  I got to say lligaf and Ratpack are probably my favorite antagonists in Midwar and  :salute to both of you, you guys make war fun :D

how about everyone else, favorite enemies?

:salute
BigRat

SNAPHOOK OR COBIA38 in their a20's. only problem is that i never kill em unless i manage to sneak up on em. i don't have too much banter with them, but rather friendly chat on how they kicked my arse, as i was trying to kick theirs. hell, i respect cobia enough in that friggin heap, that although he was a red guy, i cleared his six, as a c20something was going for him as he was schooling a fw of some sort.

the only guy i have any banter back n forth with is lazy. it's fun to see if i can wind him up, although i don;t fight him much. he;d also hand my arse back to me, as he gave up on flying the ole 38, and jumped back into the hurri(you should go back to the 38 dude....give it time, and you;ll love it)

i basically talk to anyone in there that treats me ok.......,...but where's the most fun fights???

training arena.  :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2009, 09:58:19 PM »
I don't play the game for the junior high smack talk so many of you seem to revere......I play the game to kill other human opponents.  Mostly in MW.  Unfortunately, I am forced to have smack channel display on my gui.  Wish I could disable it.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2009, 10:00:39 PM »
I don't play the game for the junior high smack talk so many of you seem to revere......I play the game to kill other human opponents.  Mostly in MW.  Unfortunately, I am forced to have smack channel display on my gui.  Wish I could disable it.

u can detune 200, and open channel.....or just squelch those that offend you
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2009, 10:30:11 PM »
Noobs and squekers. LET ME JOIN YOU OR ELSE.  :cry  :furious
Strokes

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2009, 10:35:05 PM »
This could be a fun thread :D I like to atagonize all members of Jokers Jokers, Wings of Terror, The Few, Rolling Thunder, Birds of Prey, Army of Muppets, Blue Knights, Head Hunters, and the 100th because I own them all :rock bring on the haters :devil
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2009, 10:41:07 PM »
Mine is BigRat...oh you said that actually puts up a fight   :D
Tours 86 - 296

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2009, 10:47:11 PM »
This could be a fun thread :D I like to atagonize all members of Jokers Jokers, Wings of Terror, The Few, Rolling Thunder, Birds of Prey, Army of Muppets, Blue Knights, Head Hunters, and the 100th because I've  been owned by them all

Keep trying, you'll only improve.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2009, 01:11:35 AM »
Jaxxo and BiPolar
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 01:14:49 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline MjTalon

• Gold Member
      • 82nd FG Home
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2009, 01:18:29 AM »
surprised a couple names haven't said mines yet.  :lol

S.A.P.P.
Cavalier - 82nd F.G
Group Commanding Officer

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2009, 01:49:19 AM »
surprised a couple names haven't said mines yet.  :lol

I have trouble keeping up with your callsigns...
 :)
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline MjTalon

• Gold Member
      • 82nd FG Home
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2009, 01:58:00 AM »
I have trouble keeping up with your callsigns...
 :)

I'm quite the elusive fellow Herr Kermit.  ;)

S.A.P.P.
Cavalier - 82nd F.G
Group Commanding Officer