Author Topic: your favorite antagonist  (Read 3416 times)

Offline Lligaf

• Zinc Member
Re: your favorite antagonist
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2009, 12:28:14 PM »
Bigrat it's always fun running into you unless your bombing my gv in your a20. :cry. One of these days you will get your nachos. There are a few more of the red guys that's always fun nitrous, ion7 and I can't forget rodent57. Some times I win alot of times I die it's all fun though that's what's great about it being a game just up again.  :salute. Guys it's always a pleasure.
365TH HELL HAWKS

Offline Twizzty

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2009, 12:33:42 PM »
Twizzty is a fellow I respect and I seem to run into quite a bit.  Always a fun fight for some reason... :salute

<S> As are you Waystin, I have alot of respect for you and your squad. You are always a fun fight and a class act, win or lose.

Meteor Interception of Luftwannabe Forces.
Current status of M.I.L.F: On standby - awaiting aircraft.
The Few

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2009, 01:48:42 PM »
All those hot P-38 sticks. The 8th Headhunters come to mind. I am often wishing I could fly as well as they do in the P-38. The only time I can shoot them down is when they are engaged with someone else.  Usually a squadie I am sacrificing to get a kill. ;)
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2009, 02:22:46 PM »
In MW and EW it's, ".squelch 1"

TY  TY  TY!!!
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2009, 06:34:12 PM »
I have the best fights with any of the Muppets, JG11, a few 71 RAF members, and some of The Few guys.

My favorite person to shoot down is 100Chewi because he always accuses me of cheating over 200  :lol
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2009, 08:47:57 PM »
The ground is my arch enemy. I can't tell you how many times it has picked me. And if I see it coming it just HOs me and I lose every time.  :mad:
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2009, 08:58:19 PM »
I have the best fights with any of the Muppets, JG11, a few 71 RAF members, and some of The Few guys.

My favorite person to shoot down is 100Chewi because he always accuses me of cheating over 200  :lol

lol 100chewi nothing. u haven't killed a guy enough till he get on 200 tells your address and say hes coming to kill you in vperson at your home becase u shot him down 3 times 1 sortie. and the lives your state lol. this after 40mins on how everyone in aces high knows i'm cheating using AIMBOT. to kill him and others they have films to prove it. but he's not antagonistic just a bore cause you can't detune ALL channel in mid war.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2009, 11:40:25 PM »
Once I ran away from the MA's and hid myself in the TA, because I knew they can't shoot me down there.

The rest is history.
:rofl
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline MOSQ

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2009, 02:41:07 AM »
too many to mention, so i will go with the last one for me. Was in LW orange and fighting mosq 1 on 1. He absolutely schooled my mossie in his D3A, repeatedly. S! mosq.

Was a blast BatfinkV. You were a great sport. You could have HO'd my Val, or endless BnZ, but you flew your Mossie as a dogfighter and it was great fun.
Val = Death by a thousand stings!

<S> Sir!