Author Topic: Who is the most American on AHII?  (Read 3961 times)

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
Who is the most American on AHII?
« on: March 25, 2009, 10:59:42 AM »
Been pondering this question for quite a while about who represents America the best on this game.

If I had to choose one person it would have to be M00t. I don't know what it is, but he is just so much more American than I am. His passion for ingenuity and insight into almost every topic is unparalleled. His use of strategery and mastery of the airplane in our virtual skies are unheard of.

Who are some of your American hero's of this game?

:salute M00t
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline TheZohan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Re: Who is the most American on AHII?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 11:01:09 AM »
i am the most Southern American you can get .. any more southern and i'd be cuban!

Offline Erkel

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 11:11:49 AM »
HUH?  :huh

I like to think of us more as a Global Community rather than which country we are from.

If you were to ask which German best represents Germany, Id have to say Harp00n.  The guy kicks ARSE  :rock

If you were to ask me which Portuguese player represents Protugal the best Id have to say Portugal.  Ive learned so many new cuss words from him  :rofl

But I agree with your choice of M00t.  I think my K/D ratio with him is .000000001

What if the Hokey Pokey's REALLY what it's all about...

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 12:24:00 PM »
"Been pondering this question for quite a while about who represents America the best on this game. "

You're kidding right?

Well. Just in case you're not then I would have to nominate Heater!!!

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 12:39:23 PM »
Been pondering this question for quite a while about who represents America the best on this game.

If I had to choose one person it would have to be M00t. I don't know what it is, but he is just so much more American than I am. His passion for ingenuity and insight into almost every topic is unparalleled. His use of strategery and mastery of the airplane in our virtual skies are unheard of.

Who are some of your American hero's of this game?

:salute M00t

I have nothing against Moot, he 's good at the game, presents himself as an intelligent and articulate person on the boards, as well as showing he has class, but why would that make him more "american" than anyone else? An american hero would be Washington, Lincoln, Kennedy even.

Now to nominate Moot as one of the better all around players of the game, well that would make a bit more sense.

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 12:40:50 PM »
<Post removed.  Do not bypass the profanity filter.>
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 02:33:48 PM by Pyro »

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 12:43:35 PM »
I knew it, TwentyFo is m00ts shade!  :noid  :P

Offline stegor

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2009, 12:53:23 PM »
As a non-American, I am a little confused on this question.....could you please tell me what are the features by which one is more american than another?? Seriously.
Nibbio
4° Stormo C.T. "F. Baracca"

Offline Cthulhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2009, 12:54:43 PM »

I have nothing against Moot, he 's good at the game, presents himself as an intelligent and articulate person on the boards, as well as showing he has class, but why would that make him more "american" than anyone else? An american hero would be Washington, Lincoln, Kennedy even.

Now to nominate Moot as one of the better all around players of the game, well that would make a bit more sense.
Agreed.  M00t's a class act, but why would that make him more "American?". Lusche is right up there with him, displaying a lot of the same qualities. Does that make Lusche more "American" as well?  :confused:
"Think of Tetris as a metaphor for life:  You spend all your time trying to find a place for your long thin piece, then when you finally do, everything you've built disappears"

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2009, 12:58:47 PM »
could you please tell me what are the features by which one is more american than another?

Who has the most number of guns. :aok

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline Cthulhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2009, 01:04:01 PM »
Who has the most number of guns. :aok
OK, then that would be me. :D  (Or possibly wrag; he probably has a "shower gun" just in case :lol)
"Think of Tetris as a metaphor for life:  You spend all your time trying to find a place for your long thin piece, then when you finally do, everything you've built disappears"

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2009, 01:05:31 PM »
As a non-American, I am a little confused on this question.....could you please tell me what are the features by which one is more american than another?? Seriously.

The OP is abnormal. The irony is that M00t is not American.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Cthulhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2009, 01:06:36 PM »
The OP is abnormal. The irony is that M00t is not American.
I'd kinda suspected that. Where exactly does M00t hail from?

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2009, 01:07:56 PM »
any of them red-neck noisy GV drivers who start talking about what they did in their personal lives.

They sound like they are about to start spitting baccy and round them buffalo up, with their un-american panzers,  

YEEHAAAWWW!!!   ride em cowboys.    :D
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline WldThing

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2009, 01:08:19 PM »
lazs

Hands down.