Author Topic: Who is the most American on AHII?  (Read 3969 times)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Re: Who is the most American on AHII?
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2009, 01:08:55 PM »
lazs

Hands down.

he ain't wearing no dam seatbelts   :rock
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Cthulhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2009, 01:12:37 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 04:32:35 PM by Skuzzy »
"Think of Tetris as a metaphor for life:  You spend all your time trying to find a place for your long thin piece, then when you finally do, everything you've built disappears"

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2009, 01:21:17 PM »
I guess I can brag. Everything's paid for. We take car of our own. I'd rather be humble than be owned by the bank. That's American enough for me.

Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline Cthulhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2009, 01:42:38 PM »
I guess I can brag. Everything's paid for. We take car of our own. I'd rather be humble than be owned by the bank. That's American enough for me.

(Image removed from quote.)
Kudo's, I salute your character thndregg  :salute, but that's increasingly becoming the "old" America. Sadly, too many american's today are clueless, superficial, self-absorbed, and up to their necks in debt. On the bright side, you won't find many of them on farms, so I envy you there.  :)
"Think of Tetris as a metaphor for life:  You spend all your time trying to find a place for your long thin piece, then when you finally do, everything you've built disappears"

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2009, 01:58:53 PM »
Wofat
-- Flying as X15 --

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2009, 02:03:29 PM »
I nominate myyyyyyyyyself.

Make my mac and cheese with beer instead of milk (check)
My joystick is stained from chew grains on my fingers (check)
I love to watch jerry springer (check)
I lived in a trailer until I was 12 with 7 people (check)
I make it a point to kill a helpless animal with an oversized gun whenever possible (check)
I am the loudest of all those GV'ers Bruv119 was talking about (check) ;)

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2009, 02:04:31 PM »
I would link to the latest ridiculously bad poop stirring thread that 24 has started trying to bring me into his numbskulled forum drama fantasies, but that forum he made that thread in is forbidden here.  Suffice to say that 24 has been taking a constant beating on pretty much everything from in-game fights to political debate to basic wit.  So yeah, he has to make threads like this to try and keep up.

As usual though, it's all extra limp and unoriginal and says more about 24 than whoever he's trying to troll.

fwiw I'm made of more or less equal parts of Inca, Venezuelan spaniard, brittany, and indian ocean creole.  I grew up in France, Canada, and the American Southwest.  Everyone was probably just holding their breath to find out.

I'd say what I think it really means to be American, but that's gonna break rule #14 or 16 or something.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 02:06:06 PM by moot »
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline stroker71

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2009, 02:08:59 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

You sir are anti-american.  A true american would be in debt up to his eye balls trying to impress people he don't care about.  Your also not fat enough.  But I personally admire your way of thinking.  I too live in a house that's small, not lavish and paid for.  My truck is paid for..my daughters car is paid for and I have no credit card debt to speak of.  Only thing I owe money on is my Mustang and that was a stupid purchase last fall....but if need be I can pay it off with savings account money.  I am not over weight either so I describe myself as anti-american too.
Back to DuHasst
Here since tour 84
Quote by Uptown "It's one thing to play the game...quite another to live there."

Offline Rebel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2009, 02:12:56 PM »
Me.
"You rebel scum"

Offline Cthulhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2009, 02:20:00 PM »
Wofat
As in McGarrett's nemesis Wo Fat?  :lol

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2009, 02:56:11 PM »
I would link to the latest ridiculously bad poop stirring thread that 24 has started trying to bring me into his numbskulled forum drama fantasies, but that forum he made that thread in is forbidden here.  Suffice to say that 24 has been taking a constant beating on pretty much everything from in-game fights to political debate to basic wit.  So yeah, he has to make threads like this to try and keep up.

As usual though, it's all extra limp and unoriginal and says more about 24 than whoever he's trying to troll.

fwiw I'm made of more or less equal parts of Inca, Venezuelan spaniard, brittany, and indian ocean creole.  I grew up in France, Canada, and the American Southwest.  Everyone was probably just holding their breath to find out.

I'd say what I think it really means to be American, but that's gonna break rule #14 or 16 or something.

I wish I knew what you were talking about. I was just being complimentary. You should really be flattered, because I would be if someone said that to me.
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2009, 02:59:44 PM »
lazs
Hands down.

I didn't wear my seatbelt when I went to the corner store the other day & thought Lazs would approve.
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2009, 03:10:15 PM »
I agree moot is much more American than 24.
See Rule #4

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2009, 03:13:20 PM »
I agree moot is much more American than 24.

I agree... he is suspiciously more American than me.
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2009, 03:18:23 PM »
Who has the most number of guns. :aok
:D.... :rofl
"CO" of the Wobblin Gobblins...