Author Topic: Who is the most American on AHII?  (Read 3992 times)

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
Re: Who is the most American on AHII?
« Reply #90 on: March 28, 2009, 03:51:59 PM »
Right, unlike the half dozen other instances of these threads by you, which you admitted yourself were 100% trolls.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #91 on: March 28, 2009, 03:55:41 PM »
Whatever, what I was hoping to get out of this thread was some of the sacrifices and/or feats some of our fellow American's have gone through to get where they are. I just thought it would good for the community to hear some of their stories.

No, you just wanted to flame the board. Oh, and forgot to mention, wrong part of the forum as well.
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2009, 04:32:29 PM »
Right, unlike the half dozen other instances of these threads by you, which you admitted yourself were 100% trolls.

Wrong, I abide by the rules on this BBS.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 04:37:18 PM by TwentyFo »
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline Raptor

• Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: March 28, 2009, 04:55:15 PM »
HiTech is the most America because he is making money off of us all

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #94 on: March 28, 2009, 05:22:50 PM »
Wrong, I abide by the rules on this BBS.
Which is in line with the trolling act on this BBS.  You said as much on the fw board.  "I started those threads on e.g. the jokers jokers squad just to stir the pot and I'm pleased with the results", or something like that.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Cthulhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: March 28, 2009, 09:32:07 PM »
HiTech is the most America because he is making money off of us all
Now this guy gets it.  :rock
"Think of Tetris as a metaphor for life:  You spend all your time trying to find a place for your long thin piece, then when you finally do, everything you've built disappears"

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: March 29, 2009, 12:36:17 PM »
I didn't wear my seatbelt when I went to the corner store the other day & thought Lazs would approve.
LMAO Mom! :rofl :rofl :rofl :aok
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #97 on: March 29, 2009, 12:38:24 PM »
The OP, while not being terribly bright, has raised an interesting question- how exactly DOES one be American in Aces High?

If I may, ladies and gentlemen: a quick primer:

How To Be American In Aces High:

1. Never fly anything with less then 2,000 horsepower.

2. Fly the P-47. Always take the eight gun option, and always go charging around balls-out.

3. Scream "EAT BURNING AMERICAN FREEDOM" into the voice comms every time an enemy vaporizes under the mighty hammer of your eight .50s.

4. Score a kill in a C-47. Deliberately.

5. Every time you engage War Emergency Power, you must bellow "I HAVE THE POWER!." Into comms, preferably. Alternately you may roar "THIS THUNDERBOLT OF MINE GLOWS WITH AN AWESOME POWER!" or even "My horsepower is OVER NINE THOUSAND!" if you suspect that a lot of fifteen year old Spitfire dweebs are in the arena that day.

6. If you land with a fully intact propeller and/or wings, you did not expend all of your ammunition.

7. Torpedo boats have only one speed: Ramming Speed. Coerce friends and family into keeping a suitable beat on tomtom drums as needed.

8. Spitfires are dainty little ships that have given the British a false sense of superiority as regards the American aircraft. Correct this foolish error at every oppertunity. The Typhoon and Tempest, however, are tolerable.

9. Never shoot a 'chute, unless they bailed from a Russian fighter. Russians are always spies. No exceptions.

10. Always vulch anything with a meatball on the wings, and immediately say on the comms "how do YOU like it!"

11. Do the above in a P-40. (This is an exception to rule #1.)

12. Never execute a bombing run in anything other then a B-17 at under five thousand feet. Make a point of crashing on the AAA gun that shoots you down. Alternately, crash into the Spitfire or La-7 that just spawned at the end of the runway to intercept you.

13. Always ask Tiger drivers why they're driving on the wrong side of the road. Do this after you track them for extra points.

14. The proper place to be in a furball on the deck is directly underneath it in an Ostwind.

There are more ways to be American in Aces High, but this should be a good introduction. Perhaps others have further information to add...
I like the way think think..I'm gonna be watching you :aok
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Xasthur

• Gold Member
« Reply #98 on: March 30, 2009, 10:00:58 PM »
I'm confused, is Austria the country that was invaded by Hitler and then was used to jail English prisoners?

You've used this joke before and you just used it over at FW. Come on.
Raw Prawns
Australia

"Beaufighter Operator Support Services"

Offline frank3

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: March 31, 2009, 05:30:19 AM »
Nibbio, that spinach pie thing is an old joke between me and that ghost named Frank3.... Frank, are you only lurking on the forums, or are you playing the game, too???

Just lurking :)

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #100 on: March 31, 2009, 10:21:57 AM »
Too bad..... :( I'd like to whoop your err.... you all know what! :D
Live to fly, fly to live!

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #101 on: April 02, 2009, 09:10:35 AM »
I'm confused, is Austria the country that was invaded by Hitler and then was used to jail English prisoners?

You are kidding right?  If not, perhaps you should revisit your school and repeat your classes in history!  Just in case you can't find it, Hitler was born in Branau, Austria.

All the Best...

Jay
 awDoc1
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline Cthulhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #102 on: April 02, 2009, 02:59:26 PM »
You are kidding right?  If not, perhaps you should revisit your school and repeat your classes in history!  Just in case you can't find it, Hitler was born in Branau, Austria.

All the Best...

Jay
 awDoc1

On March 13, 1938, Germany took over Austria (termed the Anschluss) - a contingeny specifically disallowed in the Versailles Treaty.

I agree, reading your history is always a good thing. ;)
"Think of Tetris as a metaphor for life:  You spend all your time trying to find a place for your long thin piece, then when you finally do, everything you've built disappears"

Offline Wolfala

• Platinum Member
« Reply #103 on: April 02, 2009, 05:21:23 PM »
Those of us who perform or performed a service for those who would not or could not.

the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
« Reply #104 on: April 02, 2009, 11:52:31 PM »
 :noid
"CO" of the Wobblin Gobblins...