Author Topic: Tour 110  (Read 4563 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Tour 110
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2009, 01:09:06 PM »
My blatant disrespect is aimed at folks that chose to not learn. Ignorance is bliss and these folks are the same ones who sing about their endeavors which in actuality don't amount to a hill of beans.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2009, 01:10:13 PM »
Dont get me wrong but some of us have jobs and only play peak hours. DO YOU PLAY PEAK? Never seen ya or heard of ya..

Well, not sure what YOUR peak is, but I play almost every day usually beween 6 and 11 eastern.

I've put in almost 39 hours this past tour.

I'd like to put in more time, but as you must know, its hard finding time to play when you have a job and a family.

BTW, I,ve never heard of you or your squad either.
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline MD68

• Zinc Member
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2009, 01:14:01 PM »
My blatant disrespect is aimed at folks that chose to not learn. Ignorance is bliss and these folks are the same ones who sing about their endeavors which in actuality don't amount to a hill of beans.
:rofl shuffler

Offline Twizzty

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2009, 01:15:25 PM »
Maybe you should try flyin against competition, LW you logged 2hrs,MW 26hrs and got a 49 rank,against inferior comp.....

Yep Shuffler, looks like it's time for you to hang it up.  :rofl

BTW madcap, better luck with your squads Fighter rank(13 eek) next time...not that this is a fighter game or anything.

<S>

Meteor Interception of Luftwannabe Forces.
Current status of M.I.L.F: On standby - awaiting aircraft.
The Few

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2009, 01:15:57 PM »
Maybe you should try flyin against competition, LW you logged 2hrs,MW 26hrs and got a 49 rank,against inferior comp..... Its all about having fun and the byproduct of havin fun is killin and achieving the best rank possible!!! Losing and gettin killed aren't fun!!!!!!

That's because he isn't a score potato. If some of these people that are talking bad about you wanted to they could be high ranked as well. Only thing is they have flown this game long enough to know that score means absolutely nothing. And my guess is that they would all put you in the tower in a fight.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline madcap71

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2009, 01:17:35 PM »
Salute to ~Cowboys from Hell ~

Once again finished first place again . Kudos to BigC68~ MADCAP71~ MD68 ~Midevil2

This was a illadvised thread posted by a over jubliant squaddie :O that didnt realize the can of worms he was opening.(Past Deeds)  :angel:
No one has ever won a war dying for his country! He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country! GEORGE S. PATTON

Offline MD68

• Zinc Member
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2009, 01:18:31 PM »
Well, not sure what YOUR peak is, but I play almost every day usually beween 6 and 11 eastern.

I've put in almost 39 hours this past tour.

I'd like to put in more time, but as you must know, its hard finding time to play when you have a job and a family.

BTW, I,ve never heard of you or your squad either.
The facts are you played 26 not 39 either you are bad at math or you can't read. If you played in the lw you would know who we are.

Offline MD68

• Zinc Member
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2009, 01:20:07 PM »
That's because he isn't a score potato. If some of these people that are talking bad about you wanted to they could be high ranked as well. Only thing is they have flown this game long enough to know that score means absolutely nothing. And my guess is that they would all put you in the tower in a fight.
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2009, 01:22:48 PM »
did u eat lead paint as a kid?
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2009, 01:23:19 PM »
Salute to ~Cowboys from Hell ~

Once again finished first place again . Kudos to BigC68~ MADCAP71~ MD68 ~Midevil2

I play Lw and have no idea who you guys are.
Lol #1 rank and you guys still suck. I'll take one squaddie and duel your whole squad, loser leaves the LWA's.  Deal?
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline madcap71

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2009, 01:23:42 PM »
Yep Shuffler, looks like it's time for you to hang it up.  :rofl

BTW madcap, better luck with your squads Fighter rank(13 eek) next time...not that this is a fighter game or anything.

<S>
I am not taughting any stats,just defending a illadvised thread, but since you asked i ranked #3 overall last tour and #10 the tour that just endend!!! And before you say skill over score, remember," no skill no score"!!!!!!!
No one has ever won a war dying for his country! He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country! GEORGE S. PATTON

Offline Ciaphas

• Silver Member
      • DethKlokDave
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2009, 01:24:18 PM »
My blatant disrespect is aimed at folks that chose to not learn.

Let them sing about it, eventually when no one takes notice they will simply fade away.

Ignorance is bliss and these folks are the same ones who sing about their endeavors which in actuality don't amount to a hill of beans.

uhm... if they are posting about it then it obviously means at least a can of beans to them, right? So the disrespect that is posted is to instigate an argument because you know that your comments are going to start one with their group, it always does.

On another note, I don't fly with this squad, I've never winged up with them or flown against them. So my comments are not meant to  back them up in particular it's just addressing the nonsense posting.

Only thing is they have flown this game long enough to know that score means absolutely nothing

If this statement is true then why are they posting in this thread?

his was a illadvised thread posted by a over jubliant squaddie WHOA! that didnt realize the can of worms he was opening.(Past Deeds)  angel

Are you kidding us? They knew that this would start a forum brawl.... it always does.

10.(Jabo)/JG 26 Nuisance Raids Scenario

Offline MD68

• Zinc Member
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2009, 01:26:00 PM »
did u eat lead paint as a kid?
Did you ride on the shortbus? sunfan

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2009, 01:26:51 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Would you like to try your hand at DAing me since you think your hot toejam?
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2009, 01:27:59 PM »
Did you ride on the shortbus? sunfan
That's the best you got, go ahead you can have another try....
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.