Author Topic: Tour 110  (Read 4545 times)

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
Re: Tour 110
« Reply #135 on: April 01, 2009, 08:28:07 PM »
3 of the 4 scoring criteria  (bomber, attack, vehicle) can be mastered in a few months...just fly the right planes, hit the right thingies, fill in all the blanks.

'FIGHTER', on the other hand....(fly a very few sorties, vulch and land, or vulch a shade, THEN land) cannot.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #136 on: April 01, 2009, 08:42:01 PM »
lol, never even heard of them :lol

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #137 on: April 01, 2009, 08:43:00 PM »
Fighter Rank: Up a tempest or C hog fly very high and only pick other planes that are fighting someone or find some bomber formation other then the B17/B24. Then never fly as fighter again for that month.

Bomber Rank: Grab a Ju87 and find a fresh strat or CV group and get a good hit. Then milk as many bases as you can.

Attack Rank: Do the same thing as fighter but you fly even more timidly since if you screw up a lot you wont be uber #1 guy.

Vehicle Rank: Milk, milk, and more milk.

Anyone can manipulate the scoring system to be number one. All you have to do is not actually play the game. Coming in here and patting yourself on the back for doing that makes you an idiot. Getting mad at people when they tell you this makes you fricking retard. That's why most of the time the people that are in the top 10 are little kids or insecure adults that think people will respect or look up to them because of they're rank.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #138 on: April 01, 2009, 08:43:27 PM »
Yep Shuffler, looks like it's time for you to hang it up.  :rofl

BTW madcap, better luck with your squads Fighter rank(13 eek) next time...not that this is a fighter game or anything.

<S>

I find LW to be more of a training arena. Less hoing in MW and better fights. Most of the time you can up LW.. specially in orange and the first 4 or 5 will HO, it's all they got. Again you say rank.. you just don't get it. Maybe I should stop augering on the base or flying through hangers at an enemy base while ack is up. Lot of fun there. I'd never stop though as it is a lot of fun. You'll also find me in the middle of a fight not 20k looking for someone already fighting others.

By the way.... if any of you feel like a good fight come on in MW and look me up. Of course if your not able to without your 4 or 5 cronies I'll understand. Anyone can type and say how good they are... why not come show me how good you are. You might even learn something about fun and flying. You'll find me in my 38J.  <S>

Losing and gettin killed aren't fun!!!!!!
The obvious reason you fly LW. You can't handle the skill level in MW. You fail when you confuse rank with skill.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 08:48:05 PM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #139 on: April 01, 2009, 08:50:31 PM »
Ill meet you 1 on 1, squadie in the hospital ,so it wouldnt be fair to let him miss out on your exile.
lol, you can't be serious? You have a 0% chance of beating Steve  :lol       

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #140 on: April 01, 2009, 08:58:14 PM »
Maybe you should try flyin against competition, LW you logged 2hrs,MW 26hrs and got a 49 rank,against inferior comp..... Its all about having fun and the byproduct of havin fun is killin and achieving the best rank possible!!! Losing and gettin killed aren't fun!!!!!!

It all depends on the gracefulness in witch you die.
Like this.
Strokes

Offline stickpig

• Nickel Member
« Reply #141 on: April 01, 2009, 10:55:48 PM »
Maybe you should try flyin against competition, LW you logged 2hrs,MW 26hrs and got a 49 rank,against inferior comp..... Its all about having fun and the byproduct of havin fun is killin and achieving the best rank possible!!! Losing and gettin killed aren't fun!!!!!!

Are you suggesting MW guys are inferior?
Theyll only give you one chance, Better get it right first time. And the game youre playing
If you lose you gotta pay, If you make just one wrong move Youll get blown away
Expect no mercy  <Nazareth>

"Stay in the manned ack... When your in a plane you are a danger to the ground"  <Norad>

Offline SKJohn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #142 on: April 01, 2009, 11:03:30 PM »
Fighter Rank: Up a tempest or C hog fly very high and only pick other planes that are fighting someone or find some bomber formation other then the B17/B24. Then never fly as fighter again for that month.

Bomber Rank: Grab a Ju87 and find a fresh strat or CV group and get a good hit. Then milk as many bases as you can.

Attack Rank: Do the same thing as fighter but you fly even more timidly since if you screw up a lot you wont be uber #1 guy.

Vehicle Rank: Milk, milk, and more milk.

Anyone can manipulate the scoring system to be number one. All you have to do is not actually play the game. Coming in here and patting yourself on the back for doing that makes you an idiot. Getting mad at people when they tell you this makes you fricking retard. That's why most of the time the people that are in the top 10 are little kids or insecure adults that think people will respect or look up to them because of they're rank.

That' explains why it seemed like I saw a lot of Chogs up today. . .

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #143 on: April 01, 2009, 11:48:44 PM »

BTW I took you up on flying against your so called competition. I flew in LW tonight for about an hour or two. I was mostly on the deck in my 38J and most of the cons came in high. The only time I was not OTD I was climbing to the cons. A few seemed to think there was going to be some monstrous sunami or something. Was a pretty good fight between 2 bases the whole time. I still don't get what your talking about. While there are good sticks and bad in all arenas, I don't see any difference between LW and MW except LW seems to have more folks that have 1 move in the bag... the ho. Hope you can find time to come fly with us noobs in MW some time. <S>
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #144 on: April 01, 2009, 11:56:05 PM »
It all depends on the gracefulness in witch you die.
Like this.
(Image removed from quote.)

Wow stokes.... lose a few more pieces and add some tree limbs to the cowlings and you got a nice SAPP pic there.  :aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #145 on: April 02, 2009, 12:10:57 AM »
The "biggest" difference between MW and LW is the number of rats in the maze.  I for one suffocate in LW, just too damned many speed demons with too damned many cannon.  A genuine cluster flub, that's why I do MW almost exclusively.  The best balance out of all the arenas imo.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline MD68

• Zinc Member
« Reply #146 on: April 02, 2009, 12:19:17 AM »
I will post the 3rd 100$ bet of the day on here, I bet that when Steve spanks all four of them by himself they call him a HACKER. :rofl
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #147 on: April 02, 2009, 12:25:00 AM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Well...... he is, have you seen his golf swing? Good Lord!   :rofl

:aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #148 on: April 02, 2009, 12:26:31 AM »
3 pages without a rebuttal.......

Does this mean the Cowgirl arse-whooping show has been canceled?

I made a batch of beer just for the occasion, found a babysitter and even washed my "go to town" outfit.

BRONK ! I guess  you'll have to help drink all this damn beer.

Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #149 on: April 02, 2009, 12:46:10 AM »
Good to see your cutting back a little Von.