Author Topic: Steve  (Read 2175 times)

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
      • http://www.71sqn.co.uk
Steve
« on: April 02, 2009, 11:33:59 AM »
I've been reading the 'Tour 110' thread. Very interesting. Did he ever tke you up on that duel? If not, I'd like to put my hand into the ring with you. No catches, no bets. Im always interested in learning things? What say you?

<Slaps Steve with glove>  :P

p.s Im in the UK, so we'd need to work out a time
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
Re: Steve
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 12:54:22 PM »
I've been reading the 'Tour 110' thread. Very interesting. Did he ever tke you up on that duel? If not, I'd like to put my hand into the ring with you. No catches, no bets. Im always interested in learning things? What say you?

<Slaps Steve with glove>  :P

p.s Im in the UK, so we'd need to work out a time

I hear UK is going through a really tough recession.  They say it is 1 step away from depression.  I am sorry to hear that if that's the case sir. 
* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 01:01:22 PM »

I hear UK is going through a really tough recession.  They say it is 1 step away from depression.  I am sorry to hear that if that's the case sir. 

Same as many things, theres always a silver lining. With the recession, the prices are going down so, Ironically, I have more cash to spend. But yea, banks are crashing left right and centre, the 2 main banks up where I am have both gone into administration, and the Gov have had to step in and save them. Bad times and im sure theres worse to come
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 01:22:14 PM »
Total shame when a government steps in to save a shoddy run company. Same thing happening here in the US. Funny thing is... it's a historical fact that the government can't run anything efficiently.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline nipper

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 01:44:12 PM »
The UK is indeed hard at the moment, I got made redundant in January and have got my first job interview tomorrow (after 3 months of rejection letters). Something needs to change soon or the overdraft will be maxed out soon.  :(

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 01:52:09 PM »
The UK is indeed hard at the moment, I got made redundant in January and have got my first job interview tomorrow (after 3 months of rejection letters). Something needs to change soon or the overdraft will be maxed out soon.  :(

That doesn't solve anything. Our Overdraft maxed out, and they agreed to pu tit up a bit more, leaving us with £85 a month. However my mother got a decent pay packet so the bank has just informed us that it has gone down to its original ammount, leaving us penniless. So penniless, Ive had to cancel my AH account and am flying under a squaddies handle. Not a good time.

BTW Lets not Hijack to much from the initial intent of this thread, which is to call out Steve for a duel  :aok

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2009, 05:03:36 PM »
Steve cannot duel anymore due to ballet class commitments.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2009, 05:07:25 PM »
Steve cannot duel anymore due to ballet class commitments.

That is perfectly understandable.

A puny excuse such as being a hospitalized weakling doesn't fly here however.

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2009, 08:01:53 AM »
I happen to think Steve looks great in a Tutu...

Ren

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2009, 10:10:46 AM »
I happen to think Steve looks great in a Tutu...

Ren

Not to mention he's definitely got some fries to go with that shake.  ROFLOL  :rock

All the Best...

Jay
  awDoc1
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2009, 04:53:08 PM »
Ok, enough jokes about steve, im asking for an answer from Steve himself. Any word?

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2009, 05:15:14 PM »
I heard you were on his ignore list. :noid
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2009, 05:28:36 PM »
I heard you were on his ignore list. :noid

Ranger, if I am, goodness knows why, far as I know, I have never annoyed Steve, merely made uneventful food for him. Im not insulting him here, just asking him to answer me, Id be very interested in a duel with him

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2009, 06:04:01 PM »
Ok, enough jokes about steve, im asking for an answer from Steve himself. Any word?
Mcleod, if you are wanting to fight him for the entertainment value, and not who can HO who first......he's probably game!   I'll post  the link to this thread for him in the Muppet forum.

:salute

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2009, 06:38:35 PM »
Mcleod, if you are wanting to fight him for the entertainment value, and not who can HO who first......he's probably game!   I'll post  the link to this thread for him in the Muppet forum.

:salute

As a principle, I dont HO. Im after a good fun fight. Steve calling out that idiot shows he's game for a duel. Im game as well, I prefer a 1v1 to the cess pool that can be the MA. Thought this could be a good chance