Author Topic: Steve  (Read 2170 times)

Offline Sincraft

• Nickel Member
Re: Steve
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2009, 06:43:46 PM »
Let me guess, Mac will pick a spit....Steve will fly...either a spit or an LA.

sigh..boring.

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2009, 06:46:33 PM »
Ranger, if I am, goodness knows why, far as I know, I have never annoyed Steve, merely made uneventful food for him. Im not insulting him here, just asking him to answer me, Id be very interested in a duel with him

It was just a jab Mac.  Apologies.  We don't have ignore lists and I really don't know who Steve would put on it if we did.  He'll probably be in touch.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
      • http://www.71sqn.co.uk
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2009, 06:46:58 PM »

sigh..boring.

You obviously dont say that knowing us. Chances are Steve will pick his 51. The DREADED 51 I may add. I am tossing between a Hurri 1, a6m5 or spitty 1. Not sure yet.
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2009, 06:50:24 PM »
It was just a jab Mac.  Apologies.  We don't have ignore lists and I really don't know who Steve would put on it if we did.  He'll probably be in touch.

Sorry Ranger. I've seen too many people jump on the bandwagon of 'DA Match means a grudge match'

It is me who should apologise
<S>
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2009, 06:52:16 PM »

sigh..boring.

When have you seen me in a spit or an la? Sigh ..... tool
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2009, 06:53:08 PM »
Yay Steve replied.  :cool:
Strokes

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2009, 06:53:31 PM »
When have you seen me in a spit or an la? Sigh ..... tool

Right got him lol

What say you steve?

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2009, 07:09:53 PM »
What name are you flying under right now?

I'll duel next time we're both on.
-AoM-

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2009, 07:25:47 PM »
Right got him lol

What say you steve?

Sorry for the delay, Mac. Honestly, I simply do not enjoy the DA. I used to jump at the chance to go there when challenged but quickly found that it was usually a "lose-lose". With some exceptions, the turd I went to the DA with came out the same turd. In the mean time, I was forced to interact with said turd.... no fun in that.

Obviously, I've made an exception for the Cowboys that Smell. It's a weakness of mine.  I absolutely detest blowhards. I am hesitant to bring another muppet with me though, there won't be any kills for me.

If you want to go in there and just have some fun, I might consider it. If you've  a chip on your shoulder, you've  the wrong guy.

Steve
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2009, 12:11:41 PM »
What name are you flying under right now?

I'll duel next time we're both on.

Im under Serenity at the moment, but may change to Macleod1 before the month is out. Look me up, be good fun.

Steve.

Let me first say, I dont have a chip on my shoulder. I saw you call out that Cowboy from hell, and thought you enjoyed the DA. My mistake. I have great respect for you. You handle the 51 really well, and it would be good fun to have a duel with you. Just for fun. Im always looking to improve, and as far as I've found, some of the best ways to improve is o die and film it. I just thought it would be a fun fight for me, maybe not for you though. It was just an idea.
If your game, let me know, if not its alright
<S> Sir

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2009, 08:37:10 PM »
Steve's my hero.. :aok :rofl
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2009, 08:41:48 PM »
Sorry for the delay, Mac. Honestly, I simply do not enjoy the DA. I used to jump at the chance to go there when challenged but quickly found that it was usually a "lose-lose". With some exceptions, the turd I went to the DA with came out the same turd. In the mean time, I was forced to interact with said turd.... no fun in that.

Obviously, I've made an exception for the Cowboys that Smell. It's a weakness of mine.  I absolutely detest blowhards. I am hesitant to bring another muppet with me though, there won't be any kills for me.

If you want to go in there and just have some fun, I might consider it. If you've  a chip on your shoulder, you've  the wrong guy.

Steve
You Said it. :aok
Strokes