Author Topic: ord bunker tank glitch  (Read 1346 times)

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
Re: ord bunker tank glitch
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2009, 12:30:11 PM »
Because the OP in his whine wasn't reporting a bug but someone for cheating.  If he was reporting someone for cheating the he should have emailed HTC about it instead of posting it on the forums. 

It doesn't take very many brain cells to figure it out.

ack-ack
Can someone translate? 
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2009, 12:34:18 PM »
Can someone translate? 

From Forum Posting Rules:

7- Cheating allegations or descriptions are not allowed. Email support@hitechcreations.com to report any issues regarding this. HTC permanently bans anyone caught cheating in Aces High. We take cheating and allegations of cheating very seriously.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2009, 12:36:13 PM »
Can someone translate? 

Are you serious?     :rofl
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2009, 02:26:49 PM »
Can someone translate? 

Basically, I am saying that you don't have enough brain cells to figure it out.  If that is difficult for you to understand, I can try and type it slower for you.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2009, 03:03:17 PM »
So a base capture isn't part of the game?  Or is it that it isn't part of the game you enjoy?  If it's the latter, then so sorry for not playing the game your way.  If you like, I will play your way, just forward me $15 a month. I will be waiting on the check.  Until then, I will play my way.

<S>

On topic?  if the answer is to email HTC, then why have a Bug forum?

Play the game the way you want. I don't care if you want to be a dirt farmer or not. The game is designed around combat.... not capture. BTW there is plenty of capture happening in EW. Boring as the dickens but it's there for those types.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2009, 03:16:01 PM »
WOW this just got fun again AH VET what dork went and started a shade account and posted here qouting AKAK  :lol

Somebody didn't want to look stupid posting under their own name.

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs

Offline stephen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2009, 06:02:43 PM »
You cant destroy your own ammo bunker,...no name was given, nor was the prefix "cheater" used... and finaly public exposure is a way in inlitening people that die the way I did several times before I saw a gun barrel sticking out of an ammo bunker.

And how do you ever expect somthing to get fixed if the "community" isnt allowed to know it is a problem?, you deserve to know what your facing....
I could have posted in the wishlist, but that seems absurd...,

Hey....I love the game, but that SUCKED. myself and one other guy captured that base after an hour of sneaking around, fighting and die'ing.., and lost it because we couldnt get out of the vh.
I personaly killed two tanks camping the vh before discovering the 3rd was unkillable, and yes it is a whine.....  :(
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 06:06:59 PM by stephen »
Spell checker is for Morrons

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2009, 06:51:40 PM »
Play the game the way you want. I don't care if you want to be a dirt farmer or not. The game is designed around combat.... not capture. BTW there is plenty of capture happening in EW. Boring as the dickens but it's there for those types.

:rofl
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline Rufrider

• Zinc Member
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2009, 09:15:52 PM »
Like i said earlier i only got 6 kills out of it and couldn't even land them because i was STUCK in the stupid thing. There were a total of 4 Campers...1 behind Main hanger...1 in main hanger 1 to the left of Radar and me. Technically you didn't take it we let you have it so we could get a few kills then took it back from you with a waiting M3. Kinda of Salty i know. But, its something that needs fixed yes i hope they can fix the glitch.
Not One To Mess With!!
AKA: Ruf13MPG

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2009, 11:23:09 PM »
Basically, I am saying that you don't have enough brain cells to figure it out.  If that is difficult for you to understand, I can try and type it slower for you.

ack-ack

:rofl :rofl
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2009, 11:38:04 PM »
I was in the la-7 telling them where the m-3 was the whole time. I flew off so you would capture, flew back and de acked as they camped the vh. Our m-3 came in and took it within 5 mins :rofl.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2009, 02:45:22 PM »
no name was given, nor was the prefix "cheater" used...

While you never called the person in question an outright cheater you did imply he was by taking advantage of a glitch in the game to gain some sort of advantage over you and others.  Implying someone is doing something is pretty much the same as saying their are doing it.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline stephen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2009, 05:17:32 PM »
You a clever boy Ack-Ack,.... But no, I laid out the the events as they happend, YOU use the word "cheat" to describe them.
Please dont put words in my mouth. 

I DIDNT USE THE OTHER PLAYERS NAME, NOR DID I USE THE WORD CHEATER TO EXPLAIN HIS ACTONS.... so how can I be making an accusations?

Anyway, I dont believe on the whole that you understand the real point im trying to persue here....,  There is a game called Aces High,... There are glitches that deviate from the laws of physics that the game was meant to mirror,...These glitches should be fixed so that all players have a fair and equal chance....

In clossing id like to remind you that I really dont care what you think, and from here on out im letting this one ride.
Toodles :aok

« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 05:20:43 PM by stephen »
Spell checker is for Morrons

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2009, 05:29:07 PM »
It's an awfully weak witch hunt.  With the witch here and all.  The witch even posted it in the bug forum. 

Witch hunts are fun.    ;)

wrongway
:rofl
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2009, 05:33:03 PM »

Please dont put words in my mouth. 

I DIDNT USE THE OTHER PLAYERS NAME, NOR DID I USE THE WORD CHEATER TO EXPLAIN HIS ACTONS.... so how can I be making an accusations?

all players have a fair and equal chance....

I. like Ack-Ack, apparently read between the lines. 

Technically, with all players having the ability to use this "glitch", all have a fair and equal chance to do so.  Many probably will begin to do so now that you have brought it to everyone's attention instead of merely sending HTC an e-mail.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay