Author Topic: who said i am not l337?  (Read 1558 times)

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
Re: who said i am not l337?
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2009, 04:16:04 PM »
Just take a look at the player list in the film viewer and note both the names as well as the distribution of players between the two countries...

I noticed Fester was there.

10 planes and some very sneaky GV's.  Of course three rook planes were just taken out, so that would have made the odds 10 to 5.  Looking are the distance the GV's are out, some are 5 or 6 k  and several are M3's.  Appears to be more of a lack of defense becuase your numbers tell the tale.   Those GVs can really sneak up on a town.

Fred
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 04:42:50 PM by bmwgs »
One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine... - From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook

Offline Sincraft

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2009, 04:54:46 PM »
LoL..

Here's one from Lippy that he posted on the C-Hawks Forums, I wish there was a film. :rofl

(Image removed from quote.) :rofl

If it weren't Lippy, I would say HACK!!

It appears Lippy has figured out how to HO with impunity.  I noticed that Spit enjoy this moreso so I have myself been taking some time to test this...to prove this...and to bring this to great justice for repair.

Because as it stands, there are TONS of folks out there that can HO and win EVERY time.

Offline NOT

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2009, 05:15:25 PM »
I noticed Fester was there.

10 planes and some very sneaky GV's.  Of course three rook planes were just taken out, so that would have made the odds 10 to 5.  Looking are the distance the GV's are out, some are 5 or 6 k  and several are M3's.  Appears to be more of a lack of defense becuase your numbers tell the tale.   Those GVs can really sneak up on a town.

Fred

i count 22 bichops and 2 rooks. thats 22-2 no matter where you  are from. :aok

NOT

AKNOT

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2009, 05:17:04 PM »
i count 22 bichops and 2 rooks. thats 22-2 no matter where you  are from. :aok

NOT

Not, no pun intended :), when your 6 k out your not in the fight.

Fred
One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine... - From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook

Offline NOT

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2009, 05:23:13 PM »
hard to have a "fight" with 262s and what not vulching the field, while the gvs descend on the town. just sayin. :aok

NOT

AKNOT

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2009, 05:25:46 PM »
Not, no pun intended :), when your 6 k out your not in the fight.

Fred

What on Earth would 12 gv's 6k out effect the outcome of what we hope is a capture attempt.  How far is the town from a base?

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2009, 05:28:37 PM »
hard to have a "fight" with 262s and what not vulching the field, while the gvs descend on the town. just sayin. :aok

NOT

The numbers are not insurmountable.  I have upped in these situations many of times, but if your worried about your score, I can see where the tower is a safer place.   :rock

Fred

Offline NOT

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2009, 05:32:46 PM »
yep, score, thats exactly what i'm worried about.  :noid

NOT

AKNOT

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2009, 06:05:44 PM »
The numbers are not insurmountable.  I have upped in these situations many of times, but if your worried about your score, I can see where the tower is a safer place.   :rock

Fred

At least if zoozoo is taking off with you. For your protection of course. He is l337 after all. Be sure to post a film after you win.

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2009, 06:07:15 PM »
At least if zoozoo is taking off with you. For your protection of course. He is l337 after all. Be sure to post a film after you win.

? ? ? ? ? ?

Makes a lot of sense.

Fred

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2009, 06:11:15 PM »
yep, score, thats exactly what i'm worried about.  :noid

NOT

Never mentioned you.  I have fought you one on one and have a great amount of respect for the way you can fly that F4U, but one screen shot does not even come close to telling the story, but some would like other to believe that it does.  I wonder how many were sitting in the tower when all this was going on?  Looking at the distance of the various planes and GVs, the numbers just don't add up.  Many can preach all they want, but the numbers are there for all to see and come to their own conclusion.

:salute

Fred

Offline NOT

• Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2009, 07:08:01 PM »
 :salute

NOT

AKNOT

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2009, 07:11:27 AM »
How do you sleep at night, zoo zoo?

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2009, 07:51:37 AM »
LoL..

Here's one from Lippy that he posted on the C-Hawks Forums, I wish there was a film. :rofl

(Image removed from quote.) :rofl

How in the world did that happen, please tell me!

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2009, 07:58:45 AM »
no-one said you weren't l33t ZZ,   honestly no-one would dare  ;)

PS:  dont hurt us!
The Few ***
F.P.H